What MOVIE do you think wasn't so good!?

ajolie junkie

Postby ajolie junkie » Mon Jun 24, 2002 9:54 am

I know if you're a true Angelina fan you like all the movies b/c she is in it, but sometimes the only reason you like the movie is b/c she is in it!  Putting all Angelina-fan-mania aside, which movie that Angelina was in do you think SUCKED or wasn't really that good!  I'm talking about the plot, ending and like basic overall development of the story b/c lets face it all of the movies weren't exactly OSCAR potential!;)

Speedy

Postby Speedy » Mon Jun 24, 2002 11:48 am

okay, well theres 2 Angie movies I thought sucked.
First one was Gone in 60 Seconds (the title remains true because Angie was in like only 60 seconds of the whole friggin movie!) lol......
and the 2nd crappiest movie that she was in has got to be Hell's Kitchen.....it was way too overly dramatic to the point of it being funny.

Mizz

Postby Mizz » Mon Jun 24, 2002 2:56 pm

I'am with Speedy about Hell's Kitchen,

i also think the Bone Collector is a bit weird, it's just not scary enough to be a good thriller, and it's no comedy or drama. That however doesn't mean i don't like it, but i would have liked it better if there was a bit more horror in it.
Because Angie and Denzel are in it i think it's very worthy to watch. :)

WildTiger
Advanced Member

Postby WildTiger » Mon Jun 24, 2002 9:37 pm

How can you say that! I loved Gon in60 Seconds!
What really sucked was Life,or something like it! Angelina I love you , Hell, I would die for ya. But w/ all do respect Comedy IS NOT your thing.

ajolie junkie

Postby ajolie junkie » Wed Jun 26, 2002 10:19 am

I personally liked all those movies you guys mentioned but then again i ain't much of a movie critic! I enjoy most movies so long as they have a beginning middle and end..lol...! The movie i thought reallty stunk was Without Evidence! It had a good storyline but the development sucked! And in my opinion the ending SUCKED TOO!!! Another movie that wasn't really my favourite wAs Mojave Moon. It was just a little wierd in my head!! I didn't have a problem with n e of the other ones!!! i actually thought Hell's Kitchen was pretty good....but thats prob b/c it had Angelina AND Mekhi Phifer...those are 2 bonuses <-- (however your spell that...lol)
well bu bye 4 now :)

WildTiger
Advanced Member

Postby WildTiger » Wed Jun 26, 2002 2:29 pm

I actually enjoyed Without Evidence. But Yes, what was up with Mojave Moon. I don't think it sucked but it was so wierd and cramed and not her. Hells Kitchen had a good overall plot but it was to much going on

Return to “Angelina Jolie”