WILL SHE KILL BILLY ?

WildTiger
Advanced Member

Postby WildTiger » Sun Jun 23, 2002 11:25 am

Do you guys think she will physically harm BB? She once
said she would if he cheated on her. please let me know if u have any info.I'm so concerned for her

ajolie junkie

Postby ajolie junkie » Sun Jun 23, 2002 10:22 pm

I'm concerned too! I honestly don't think she will hurt Billy, she may just give him a big ass piece of her mind...if all this sh** is true!  I think he will always have a place in her heart b/c she really is in love with him!!  I would be even more concerned if she didn't have Maddox!  Before Madness, Billy was her reason for living and now her kid is and i think thats the way it should be.  Just because she loves Maddox doesn't mean she loves Billy any less.  But i believe a mother should love her children more that she does her husband.. or anyone else in this world for that matter!  A bond between husband and wife should be strong, but a bond between parent and child should be unbreakable! (in my opinion)  This kid is dependent on Angelina and she is gonna be the best mom she can be for him b/c that's the kinda person she is, and if the rumors are true (and i am not saying they are) i don't think think it's a shame that a beuatiful couple is breaking up over a mother's love for her newly adopted baby, if anything you'd think they're bond would get stronger...but whatever!!

i know all this talk about Angelina and Billy Bob is very capable of being false or maybe it is totally true... i don't know!  It is all he said she saw bullsh** ... and i am still waiting for the official word b/c i just can't trust the media!!
I hope everything is fine between them b/c Angelina is so happy with him!!  And i hope Maddox is doing increderific!!...lol..!
bu bye:)

longliveelvis

Postby longliveelvis » Mon Jun 24, 2002 12:11 am

i couldn't agree more! before maddox i would be very scared how she would have reacted to this (if the cheating rumor is true). she was unstable before she met him and he gave her life. she is at a stronger point right now. in fact, it is BBT that gave her the strength so she could be who she is today. she is the UN ambassador for Christ's sake. she has incredible passion and belief. and she is making a differnce in hundreds of people's lives. has anyone read her journal after visiting africa and cambodia? and by maddox coming in her life, i truly believe her reason for living is now for him. no one should question the strength and wisdom that girl possesses. i pray the rumors are not true but if they are, angie will carry on and be the BEST mother! she doesn't NEED BBT like she did 3 years ago. wanting and needing are 2 different things. no one needs to be concerned for her in the bad sense. she will get through this. her soul is here to make a difference in the world. and she already has! maddox will keep her spirit going. this i know!

Tuesday

Postby Tuesday » Mon Jun 24, 2002 9:16 pm

Well said - to both of you.
One more thing: Laura Dern must be laughing her head off this week, huh?

WildTiger
Advanced Member

Postby WildTiger » Mon Jun 24, 2002 9:26 pm

thanks-all of you. I really needed to hear that. I feal much better. You are so right!!!

longliveelvis

Postby longliveelvis » Mon Jun 24, 2002 11:43 pm

on behalf of angelina jolie i would like to shout out-----'F**K LAURA DERN!!!!!!!!!!' thank you very much.

WildTiger
Advanced Member

Postby WildTiger » Tue Jun 25, 2002 12:33 am

No, F*CK all Billy's Ex-wives!

Tuesday

Postby Tuesday » Tue Jun 25, 2002 8:44 pm

You guys are crazy - I don't think Angelina saying F*** his ex wives or F*** Laura Dern right now, more like she's relating to the crap they went through with him too.

longliveelvis

Postby longliveelvis » Wed Jun 26, 2002 2:02 am

honey, if laura dern was laughing at her she would say a bit more than just the 'F' word, believe me. it's not an attack f*** you- it is a i could care less what you say and what you think. we are being fecitious but sticking up for angie. and for the record, angie doesn't relate to anyone esp. his past wives. she is her own incredible person and she will get through this.

Tuesday

Postby Tuesday » Wed Jun 26, 2002 8:03 am

Petra was laughing at Laura Dern when Billy left her.
Laura is laughing at Angie now.
Angie may have walked into that relationship as her own person, but she has a lot more in common with those two than she knew at the time.

WildTiger
Advanced Member

Postby WildTiger » Fri Jun 28, 2002 12:43 am

No, she's not walkin out the same way. those other women just left. Angelina's gonna kick his obsessive compulsive behavior suffering, thinks hes a re-encarnated ben. franklin, hillbilly, a$$

WhiteTrash

Postby WhiteTrash » Fri Jun 28, 2002 8:04 am

I hope so, I hope she does get him back (not take him back but GET him back).
Know what really sucks? If he does have a bunch of cute waitressess chasing after him on tour 90%
of the reason they like him is because Angelina made him sound so cool. I don't think most of them would have noticed him if Angelina never did.

WildTiger
Advanced Member

Postby WildTiger » Fri Jun 28, 2002 12:24 pm

oh of course. I mean, could you imagin how much they would love to say' I slept with Angelina Jolie's husband'.
I hope he beggs for Angelina back, just so she can say he!! no.

Return to “Angelina Jolie”