I can't believe all of this

DarkDance

Postby DarkDance » Sun Jun 30, 2002 7:33 am

I heard about this site a year ago. I've read all of your posts 3 or 4 times before, and I've never responded to anything anyone's had to say about Angelina and Billy, but I can't believe some of the things you've written lately.
You don't know Billy, and you've never heard Angelina say anything but good things about him have you?
Now, just because of speculation and gossip you're trashing him.
How can you call yourselves 'Angelina's fans' and say things like this about her husband?
You know, the problem of gossip may originate with the press, but it's escalated by people who believe it and add to it.
You're even willing to believe the obvious lies of someone who comes on here and makes up stories about Billy at the Sunset.
Doesn't it seem odd to you that if he were doing everything he's accused of there hasn't been some reporter with a camera around during any of it?
If you want to know who Billy is, why don't you buy Private Radio and listen to some of the great things he's written?
If you really support Angelina, why not do something from where you are to support some of the things she thinks really are important?
You could be taking the same time you're taking to slam Billy and instead write a letter to your local congressional representative to let him know how you want him to vote on the current U.S. refugee policy.
If you really support Angielina, don't join in on vicious speculation about the people she loves most.

WildTiger
Advanced Member

Postby WildTiger » Sun Jun 30, 2002 10:56 pm

with all do respect : I understand where your comming from but I herd and saw angelina (on T.V.) utter the words ' me and billy are going through a ROUGH time in our marriage' and not to mention she dosent even know where he is or what he's doing ( or do you not watch Access Hollywood ) . You have no right to tell other peple what kind of a fan they are just because you read their post, because if there's one thing Angelina has taught us, it's: not to judge other peple you don't know, and thats exactlly what your doing to us , so now your a hipocrit, and an idiot for comming to this sight and putting down other fans.And whens the last time you looked at billy's mariage history!
And for your information I do have his cd so F*** you and have a nice life.

Nameless Cat

Postby Nameless Cat » Mon Jul 01, 2002 12:59 am

thanks wild tiger, im with u all the way...and for u a**hole who started this post..... F**k off....i also have his cd, would u like me to write out all the f**king words to the songs , cause try me...i will .......
wild tiger is absolutly right, angie would never want any of us to judge eachother.....what is your problem anyway...this world is a harsh place, and it's sad to say that sometimes great things come to an end......i thought they were adorable together but you know what, if he's being unfaithful then i want the divorce to happen..angie deserves much better than that...she's had a history that basically took her to hell and back...she deserves happiness...please say u agreee with my on that...and i bet u anything, if this divorce is happening i bet its her doing, billy wouldnt want to ruin his rep anymore....if he could play it his way he'd stay with her and have others on the side (bastard)...shes too strong of a woman for that now, she has all her prioritys straight, and i know she wants a good father for that child.....so dont ever tell me or anyone else on this board that were wrong, or 'not fans', cause u know what when it comes down to it, were the ones that care the most cause were gonna jump to her side in all circumstances....can u say the same for yourself.
good night a**hole

WhiteTrash

Postby WhiteTrash » Tue Jul 02, 2002 7:30 pm

Ok, so the 'one thing' Angelina taught you was:
'it's: not to judge other peple you don't know, and thats exactlly what your doing to us '?
Humm.... so do you like KNOW Billy Bob and that's what makes it cool for you to judge him huh?
I mean, I know Angelina said they were going through a rough time, but I must have missed the part where she said ANYTHING bad about Billy Bob though?

By the way .. kitty, maybe Angelina taught you not to judge people, but it must have been a total idiot who taught you how to spell.

DarkDance

Postby DarkDance » Wed Jul 03, 2002 8:02 am

LOL!

dylemma

Postby dylemma » Fri Jul 05, 2002 4:53 pm

the only billy bob i ever liked was the bear that sang at showbiz pizza... thornton's a jerk. his concert sucked. nobody was there... but i disagree with some of you on one point... if they divorce i think it might be 'Ernest' who initiates it... he's sucked all of the brain matter out of angelina's pretty little head. it's like she's been brainwashed by the backward maskings of 'private radio'. he can due no wrong. i hear she's OUT LOOKING FOR HIM! what!

Return to “Angelina Jolie”