HEY!

Border Girl

Postby Border Girl » Sat Jun 29, 2002 6:22 pm

Hey every one I'm new here and I just stoped by to say hello to everyone here! Hope I get to know everyone here alittle better, aways Talk to you guys later. Peace!

WildTiger
Advanced Member

Postby WildTiger » Sat Jun 29, 2002 6:44 pm

Welcome! your gonna love this sight. I'm looking forward to your post.
how long have you been a Jolie fan?

Border Girl

Postby Border Girl » Sat Jun 29, 2002 6:50 pm

Hey WildTiger (kick ass name) I have been a Angelina jolie fan since I saw Girl Interrupted in the movies. (Girl Interrupted is my fav movies) My dad took me to go see it because his favorite actress is Winona Ryder. And ever since that I started to pay all her movies and stuff.

WildTiger
Advanced Member

Postby WildTiger » Sun Jun 30, 2002 12:20 am

Well thank you. I loved Girl Interrupted! I thinnk everybody did. The role was great for Angelina. I also liked Brittany Murphys performance in it.
I was a fan ever since my friend talked me into watching Hackers when it came on TV one day. I was just blown away because i love those kinds of movies and she did such a good job with it.
talk to ya later.

Funkyrella

Postby Funkyrella » Wed Jul 03, 2002 8:30 am

Welcome aboard Border Girl!
At the moment things seem kinda rough here, but as soon as everybody calmed down a bit and we have a clear comment about what's going on with Angie and Billy from themselves, you'll like it here!
I came here all the time before this hacker-bastard almost destroyed the forum and loved it here... Hope so will you!

Later!

P.S. Where have all the 'old' members gone? Yamagaba! Dreaming! Miss Moon! missme! Where you at?!

Return to “Angelina Jolie”