Staying at hotel with Maddox

Tuesday

Postby Tuesday » Wed Jun 19, 2002 8:19 am

Why do you think Angelina's staying at a hotel in LA instead of at home?
Where's BB anyway - I haven't read anything about him being on location anywhere? If he is, why didn't she take the baby and go with him?
Something's odd.

May

Postby May » Wed Jun 19, 2002 5:27 pm

I'm not sure what hotel she is staying at, but I believe Billy Bob still maintains a residence at the Sunset Marquis in LA.  He had this place before he married Angelina and decided to keep it.  There's a song on his Private Radio CD that he says he wrote in his room there.  Maybe Angelina is staying there??

Tuesday

Postby Tuesday » Fri Jun 21, 2002 8:22 am

He stayed there sometimes during his Laura Dern days, and that's where he and Angelia started their affair at the time, and he and Angelina stayed there for a week after they bought their house and he got the snake phobia, but he never kept his own room there.
Know what I think? I think she's on to the next 'thing' in her life - refugees, the UN etc.
I think she transfers her movies into her actual life; She went through a defiant crazy kind of thing after Gia .
When she did Pushing Tin and played a girl so in love with Billy she thought that's who she was and it became the 'thing'
Now she's the politically involved do gooder who adopts orphans, from that movie she just made - and there's no room for Billy in this one.
I think the Billy thing is over.

Mizz

Postby Mizz » Fri Jun 21, 2002 10:48 am

Do you really think so?
I hope you're wrong, i thought they looked very happy the last few weeks, and she really loves him. I think he's an okay guy, so i hope they work it out together, (if they have some sort of problem, there could be a perfectly good explanation for all this sh** about her being at an hotel. And it would be so much better for Maddox if they'd stay together, right? I mean, if your relationship isn't going to well you see that coming, (most of the time) and that's not the right moment to adopt a child together.
I wish both of them the best of luck, maybe their doing just fine after all :)

Speedy

Postby Speedy » Fri Jun 21, 2002 11:23 am

I knew this was gonna happen...I saw this coming long before anyone else did.

GIAisNICE

Postby GIAisNICE » Fri Jun 21, 2002 11:44 pm

last night i heard that angie found out that bb was cheating on her. i thought they were so in love, the things angie has said about him, such as how she got a grasp on things once he came around. poor girl. if anyone has any more info on this please let me know. thanks.

HeyBaby102

Postby HeyBaby102 » Sat Jun 22, 2002 1:18 pm

Quote: from GIAisNICE on 11:44 am on June 22, 2002[br]last night i heard that angie found out that bb was cheating on her. i thought they were so in love, the things angie has said about him, such as how she got a grasp on things once he came around. poor girl. if anyone has any more info on this please let me know. thanks.

Well if billy really cheated on her, then that is bad. Angelina once said in an interview that if she caught billy cheating on her, she would kill him and then kill herself! So, I just hope it isn't true. She is so beautiful. I just saw Tomb Raider...great movie!

Tuesday

Postby Tuesday » Sat Jun 22, 2002 1:21 pm

I never would have guessed that him cheating would be the problem (if that's what it was) But I guess she has been pretty busy with her own stuff, and away from him an awful lot - and that is his MO - cheated on his wife w/ Laura Dern, cheated on Laura Dern w/ Angie.
Hey, they had a Billy Bob feature on CNN today and it showed him playing music, and clips of him and Angelina and on the last part he said there were rumors but that they hadn' broken up and mentioned that they'd just adopted a baby and were tired of the press etc etc
I'm sure they'll play it again - one of the CNN channels.
Very good show.

ajolie junkie

Postby ajolie junkie » Sat Jun 22, 2002 7:14 pm

i think we shouldn't believe anything until we actually here from Angelina's lips that they've broken up!  Some people will do and say anything to get recognized. b/c you know how it is...one small thing happens and it gets twisted into these big ass stories...media can get pretty screwed up when it comes to tabloids as most Angelina fans alreayd know!!..so lets not jump to conclusions...hope nothing is wrong and just wait till she is ready to say n e thing regarding the tabloids!!...b/c people seem to like to pick on Angelina and Billy....but i don't know! i'm just gonna wait to hear form her!

May

Postby May » Sun Jun 23, 2002 7:41 am

I'm with you, 'ajolie junkie'. I won't believe it till I hear it from Angie. Meanwhile, I'm hoping for the best for her.

WildTiger
Advanced Member

Postby WildTiger » Sun Jun 23, 2002 11:17 am

she never said We split up' but she did say 'we're going throug a rough time' I hoppe she dosent do anything like commit suicide or kill bill. I would hate to see her go to jail. Billy's just back to his old tricks. she'll teach him a lesson

Tuesday

Postby Tuesday » Mon Jun 24, 2002 9:27 pm

Here's all it is:
He's an insecure jerk who takes his ego from women, so he needs their undivided attention and even then he's always looking for a younger, better one to give him that attention.
Angelina (she's crazy - we know that - that's why we like her - if we didn't go for crazy we'd be at the Brittney Spears site and all of you know it - we love crazy)
Anyway - she's so crazy that she adopts her movie personalities as her own and it's just like I said before, she was Gia for a while, then she was 'Mary' from Pushing Tin (the girl who was crazy for Billy) and now she's the girl from 'Beyond Borders': Saving the world, adopting orphans and speaking to congress.
Next year, she'll be someone else and Billy will be sucking his self esteem from some 20 year old actress and saying he finally found real love.
That's it.
I could have told you this 2 years ago.

Tuesday

Postby Tuesday » Tue Jun 25, 2002 8:47 pm

Well? What do you guys think?

WhiteTrash

Postby WhiteTrash » Thu Jun 27, 2002 7:46 pm

A lot of that sounds true. She does change every couple of years and he does end up with somebody younger every couple of years. If it is true I hope she doesn't adopt anymore kids cause what's she gonna do with them when she turns into the next person?

WildTiger
Advanced Member

Postby WildTiger » Fri Jun 28, 2002 12:33 am

I dissagree. Angelina knows exactlly who she is. the reason she changes w/ her roles is becaues it brings out different sides of her. but as for billy, I dont know what to say.

Tuesday

Postby Tuesday » Fri Jun 28, 2002 8:09 am

Angelina herself was discouraging fans from following her self destructive Gia behavior and telling them if they were acting like that they should get outside of themselves and help someone else. Of course she's changed in the last 6 or 7 years, everyone does. The rest of us are changed by outside influences and Angelina is changed by the movies she does. She just gets into it way more than most people might.

Return to “Angelina Jolie”