Angelina Speaks Out about Billy

WildTiger
Advanced Member

Postby WildTiger » Thu Jun 27, 2002 10:33 am

When a reporter asked Angelina ' how's Billy ?' last week, she was all smiles and laughs, then , still smiling, she said ' he's good he's good... he's on tour... I think.
I haven't spoken to him in a little while (she laughs )
but he's good. Yeah. '

Dosent' really sound like the BB obsessed Angelina we're used to. But she's been busy w/ Madoxx and he's been busy w/ touring, so it's understandable that they havent been in contact.

And in a interview w/ BB last week, he sounded very much in love w/ her saying 'yeah we just adopted a son. Madoxx. Angelina's doing great! And we're sick of these roumors, there really starting to get ugly . I read something today an I was so hurt that I called the guy up and was like 'hey, thats my wife your talkin about, ant that is really rude and it hurts me to see you talking about my family, especially Angelina. '

Now come on everyone , we've all herd them talk about eachother, and we've all sceen them stop in the middle of interviews to kiss each other. and that kind of love dosen't just dissapear. So lets give our goddess a little faith, hope and support.

Return to “Angelina Jolie”