To : IZABELL123

WildTiger
Advanced Member

Postby WildTiger » Fri Jun 28, 2002 12:34 pm

Ok, they showed a clip of her and Madoxx( his hair is so cute! ) and then this guy from E.T. was like ' how's Billy?' and she said ' he's good. He's good. He's on tour... I think. I havent talked to him in a little while( she starts laughing this happy little giggle) but he's good.Yeah.'

Ok, did she just say ' I think'! how can she not know where he is!? I am so confused. I wish she would do a press junket on the situatin. what do u have to say?

Tuesday

Postby Tuesday » Sat Jun 29, 2002 8:03 am

Yes, I wish she'd just come out and tell everyone.
They were so upfront about their feelings when they first got together, why not be the same now?
They put themselves on the spot by going on and on about how no one believed it would last, but that they knew would last forever - and so now when it's ended they don't want to say it.

WildTiger
Advanced Member

Postby WildTiger » Sat Jun 29, 2002 6:30 pm

I know, Angelina is always so open and honest about her personal bisnuess and now she wont say anything

Izabell123

Postby Izabell123 » Wed Jul 03, 2002 1:59 pm

I think it is good that she isn't saying anything about it. If he really did cheat on her, I don't think anyone would want that out in the open while trying to work things out. I think she is just trying to figure out what to do. You can see that something is wrong, whether he cheated or not is something they only know. If he didn't, I am sure she is having a good laugh at how everyone thinks so. He has done something wrong for sure, but I think she is acting like a true wife by not telling the public. I am sure we will all find out what's going on as soon as they have it all worked out.

Mizz

Postby Mizz » Wed Jul 03, 2002 2:39 pm

I can understand why she wants to keep this kind of things to herself, we should all just wait, and see what happends. There isn't anything you can do for her anyway.

Tuesday

Postby Tuesday » Wed Jul 03, 2002 3:18 pm

Isabella's right - and very cool.

Izabell123

Postby Izabell123 » Sat Jul 06, 2002 2:10 am

Thanks Tuesday :D And I agree with you Mizz about waitng.

Return to “Angelina Jolie”