News on Billy (Billy Bastard!)

Nameless Cat

Postby Nameless Cat » Sat Jun 29, 2002 4:56 pm

Ok, Hi im new to the board...I just wanted ot spread some more light by posting some new info i just learned on Billy Bob. Ok i was having dinner with a friend the other night and I was telling him about how im a huge angie fan, and about how sad i was to hear all the nasty rumors. my friend then told me that he had seen billybob on several accounts last summer at the sunset marquis bar.. with other women. he said billy was a complete jerk, he was drunk off his ass, flirting w/ 3 girls, touching them all over and not giving a f**k about who saw. My firend said everyone was staring at him becuase he was angies husband and here he was obviously interested in other women...he said this was about a year ago...if only i had disscussed the topic w/ him sooner i would have been more knowledgable about the bastard..i trusted him soo much....now a year ago angie was filming t.r. in london...so while she was working her ass off , and crying for him every night. he was off screwing other women. my firend said he saw him 2 times within a month. once with 2 girls and the other time with 1 of the girls from the previous time. I was hoping that this whole situation was fake and that they wopuld work through it. now i want them to get a divorce, she needs a man not a little hick who cant stand a commitkment..he's never gonig to find love like her again, what a dumbass....she needs a good man and i know that she will find him one day...
p.s. I will post this on wutheringjolie aswell so others can read it. I hope this is interesting to u all.....to hell with billy bastard!

WildTiger
Advanced Member

Postby WildTiger » Sat Jun 29, 2002 6:39 pm

Oh Sh*t!, I know I speak for all of us on the board when I say THANK YOU!!!

I want Angielina to know about that so bad! Fuc* Bill Bob and his mother and his children! I can't believe he played angie like that, and she was so blinded by love she did'nt see it. The poor thing, she'll probably never get married again, but atleast she has madoxx.

P.S- who is this friend of yours?

Nameless Cat

Postby Nameless Cat » Sun Jun 30, 2002 7:08 pm

hey all, thanks for all your kind responses...i feel very welcome on here....my friend who told me this story is a great friend of my family...there are some people who choose not to believe it, and thats fine i wont hold it against you..but my friend wouldnt make up something like this and still keep it going after i was in tears..i started to cry becuase angie and bb had everything i wanted in a relationship, and to hear it was on the rocks affected me badly.....and i wouldnt come on here and start a lie becuase i love angie so much and i support her all the way...some might call me a new commer to the angie fan club...i became interested in her after girl interrupted and i fell inlove w/ thier relationship after reading that us weekly they did 2 yrs ago after they just got married...i loved bb for the longest time....i think hes a brilliant actor/writer..and i f>>kin love his cd..starlight lounge is my fav. song..after hearing the story from my friend i now think differently about him as a person but thats not going to make me throw away his cd or anything...(ill just pretend its another person singing)....so that is my logical response...i dont hold grudges against people who dont choose to believe me i just hope you wont hold them against me for believing what i know.

WhiteTrash

Postby WhiteTrash » Mon Jul 01, 2002 7:32 pm

Sounds like a cry for help, but I don't think you're going to find it on a celebrity fan website.
I bet people in your real world are so tired of your outrageous lies they avoid you - leaving you more time to spin your tales via the internet?
I'm actually embarrassed for you.

Tuesday

Postby Tuesday » Mon Jul 01, 2002 7:51 pm

WhiteTrash I'm laughing so hard I can't type!

dylemma

Postby dylemma » Fri Jul 05, 2002 3:08 pm

:lol: billy bastard (lol) f*** him. he's a f***ing a**hole. every picture i see of him looks patronizing as hell. she's always loved him more than he loved her. i hope the hell she wakes up and leaves his ass--for good!

WildTiger
Advanced Member

Postby WildTiger » Fri Jul 05, 2002 3:22 pm

well said dalemma. She just needs to kick his ass and then leave him lying there and take that little vile of blood and crack it up-side his head.

dylemma

Postby dylemma » Fri Jul 05, 2002 5:02 pm

:lol: WILD TIGER you're my partner in crime "f*** billy bob and his mother and his children" hahahahahhaha :lol:

Return to “Angelina Jolie”