TO ALL WHO BEG TO DIFFER

Nameless Cat

Postby Nameless Cat » Mon Jul 01, 2002 1:02 am

thanks wild tiger, im with u all the way...and for u a**hole who started this post..... F**k off....i also have his cd, would u like me to write out all the f**king words to the songs , cause try me...i will .......
wild tiger is absolutly right, angie would never want any of us to judge eachother.....what is your problem anyway...this world is a harsh place, and it's sad to say that sometimes great things come to an end......i thought they were adorable together but you know what, if he's being unfaithful then i want the divorce to happen..angie deserves much better than that...she's had a history that basically took her to hell and back...she deserves happiness...please say u agreee with my on that...and i bet u anything, if this divorce is happening i bet its her doing, billy wouldnt want to ruin his rep anymore....if he could play it his way he'd stay with her and have others on the side (bastard)...shes too strong of a woman for that now, she has all her prioritys straight, and i know she wants a good father for that child.....so dont ever tell me or anyone else on this board that were wrong, or 'not fans', cause u know what when it comes down to it, were the ones that care the most cause were gonna jump to her side in all circumstances....can u say the same for yourself.
good night a**hole

Mizz

Postby Mizz » Mon Jul 01, 2002 3:48 am

i agree.. bb is so stupid to let her go, it was clear she loved him with all she had inside, and if he tought something like: she's gonna forgive me and take me back anyway, he's (hopefully) so wrong. I also like his cd very much, especially Starlight Lounge, Private radio, Your blue shadow and dark and mad.. And i'am not even thinking about trowing it away, i don't like him as a person, but i stil love him as a actor and singer. I thought Slingblade so was brilliant.
To the people who are givin you a hard time: She's right so you should back off, and if you don't agree you could at least respect her opinion.
And i think we all should respect each others opinions. In the end we all (at least most of us) just want what's best for Angie. If you don't agree with someone on the board, you don't go stabbing him/her in the back with rude comments. No one is trying to trash Billy Bob, at least i'am not, i'am just saying i would never forgive him if he pulled a trick like this on me. And if someone is. Then that someone has a good reason. Maybe you don't believe nameless cat, that's your problem. But Angelina said they are going trough a rough time herself. Like Wildtiger already pointed out. I myself are very glad nameless cat shared this information. So thnx

Nameless Cat

Postby Nameless Cat » Mon Jul 01, 2002 5:34 pm

thanks a bunch...i appreciate the support.....i got your back if u ever need it....same with u wild. :)

Return to “Angelina Jolie”