It is so weird to be reading this

WhiteTrash

Postby WhiteTrash » Thu Jul 04, 2002 10:32 am

'July 4, 2002 - The National Enquirer reports Angelina Jolie has had trouble finding her hubby Billy Bob Thornton in a desperate bid to save their marriage. 'Billy Bob has been confused by the change in his wild, sexy wife over the past several months. She went from this beautiful, good-time gal to a concerned goodwill ambassador for the United Nations and loving mom of an adopted baby. Billy Bob couldn't handle the change. It took all her attention away from him, and he fled.'

I know this is already posted on the front page - but it just blows me away.
For the last two years, no matter what they wrote about Billy Bob and Angelina nothing surprised me really - all the wild personal things they'd say out loud to reporters, all their quirks, all that stuff. But I never thought I'd see the day that I'd be reading this.
I mean I knew it was a real long shot to think they'd be together forever and all, and lots of times I wondered how it would someday end.
Now that I'm writing this, I guess in a way this is somewhat what I might have had to guess:
That Angelina would eventually lose interest in Billy Bob, or at least the intense interest she needs from something in her life.
If she did, the rest would be kind of predictable because he made it pretty clear when he was explaining his past realationships that he had to have someone who's sole focus would be the relationship.
Anyway, I hate to see it happening.
The other thing that bothers me is that it seems possible with Angelina's current focus on the baby and political things she may drop out of the acting business (at least for a few years) and out of the public spotlight.
I hope not.

WildTiger
Advanced Member

Postby WildTiger » Fri Jul 05, 2002 3:18 pm

I was also shocked . I think maby billy is trying to hide info on where he is from Angelina because he dosent want to face his wrong doing.

dylemma

Postby dylemma » Sat Jul 06, 2002 8:16 pm

you give billy bob too much credit

Return to “Angelina Jolie”