Just Maby...

WildTiger
Advanced Member

Postby WildTiger » Mon Jul 22, 2002 5:06 pm

now im not tryin to start anything but I would like to see Angelina and Jenny get back together. I was just thinking about it and they were a good couple.

girl-next-door

Postby girl-next-door » Sat Sep 07, 2002 4:34 am

Why? I'm just asking but how do you know anything about them? I can't find ANYTHING concerning them. Not even small articles.
Were did you get the stuff that you know from? I suppose I would like them to get back together. I don't like Jenny very much but thats just my opinion.

goneabitlara

Postby goneabitlara » Sat Sep 07, 2002 4:36 am

There are some articles about it hanging around somewhere, i have read them. I will try and dig some out for you and will post them soon.

girl-next-door

Postby girl-next-door » Sat Sep 07, 2002 4:44 am

thanx alot. I don't know much about their relationship together except the basics. I would really appreciate it if anyone could tell me more . . .

Mizz

Postby Mizz » Sat Sep 07, 2002 5:49 am

Quote: I probably would have married Jenny Shimizu if I hadn't married my husband. I fell in love with her the first second I saw her

geocities.com/jolie_web/services.htmhttp://www.geocities.com/jolie_web/services.htm

Jolie: But it's --if i-- you know, when i was outspoken about having been with a woman, it was because i had an-- I wasn't try to be shocking. And i wasn't trying to-- I was saying maybe it'll help somebody to understand that i had an experience and it was beautiful. And it was love. And it wasn't something i was looking for. And it was something i understood about two women together. Ans so i expressed that because i thought-- and for some people i've met them, it didn't make sense. And it was...

King: Wasn't it confusing to you at first when you had -- first had feelings for someone of the same sex?

Jolie: It was suprising in a lovely way. But it was, yes it was kind of..

King: It had to be where you said, "what's this?" Right??

Jolie: No, well, i mean, i think..

King: You dated boys probably, right?

Jolie: Yes, but i think at this day and age, i don't think people -- i mean, if somebody questioned whether somebody's with somebody of the same sex is like questioning whether somebody's with who's of another race or you know, looks a [...i miss a sentence..] So why would it mater? Why would it be so truly shocking now?
I thought she was the greatest woman. Again, i had so much fun with her and found myself loving her and wanted to express that physically. And so, it's not that suprising. So i felt, what harm would it do if i expressed what i had learned? You know, maybe it'll help somebody. Maybe somebody, you know..

King: Was it any different than when you were with a man?

Jolie: No

King: Love, then is the essence right? Not..

Jolie: There are kind of great things, i think about-- you know, it's not even a man and a woman. Each individual lover, each individual person is going to be different. Right? So there are differences, but there are differences waith anybody you're physically close to.

[this was from her interview with Larry King, a while ago. I had this on paper, so i can't tell ya'll what site it's on. But i found it on aj247.com/larry_king_interview.htmhttp://www.aj247.com/larry_king_interview.htm,
But this link won't work, the site doesn't exist anymore...]

I'am sure you've all read this before, and it isn't very much information but i thought i could put it on here anyway. I couldn't find anything else.

Return to “Angelina Jolie”