Postby goneabitlara » Thu Jul 25, 2002 3:06 am

http://us.imdb.com/PeopleNews/http://us.imdb.com/PeopleNews/

OriginalSinner147

Postby OriginalSinner147 » Thu Jul 25, 2002 3:16 am

wow, wutta sick sad f*ck.

<!--EDIT|OriginalSinner147|Jul 25 2002, 09:17 AM-->

Mizz

Postby Mizz » Thu Jul 25, 2002 4:53 am

I'am Sorry, but if all of this is true, Angelina is so f***ing naive.

Do you all believe this?? I'am not sure what to think.

WildTiger
Advanced Member

Postby WildTiger » Thu Jul 25, 2002 6:12 am

I would like to know who all these "friends" are. It's possible that their making this up or paying ppl to say this. But if it's true then I just give up.
Whaterver. They got divorced,Angelina is alive and kicki'n. Thats all I care about. <_<

goneabitlara

Postby goneabitlara » Thu Jul 25, 2002 6:36 am

i am not sure what to think about that article. Maybe its true, maybe the 'friends' are fictional and story is made up.... who knows. If its true, then yes, Angelina was being a little naive to believe that it could work out and he would change. Other than that, i don't know what to think really. Whatever, i have definately come to the conclusion that the pair of them will operate better apart. :(

Tuesday

Postby Tuesday » Thu Jul 25, 2002 7:43 am

Humm, backstabbing friends, slutty maids, and a sex therapast who's a whore.
What's wrong with this picture?
Hint: The guy who got paid to make it up was a little too excited by the paycheck he was going to get.
Angie's not the stupid girl with the low self esteem they're describing!
My favorite line "She agreed to kinky bedroom games, but it was never enough."
Come on! Angie's this poor little sex hating virgin who went along with Billy Bob's demands?
PLEASE!
Didn't this guy read the "Angie and Billy Bob Just Got Married" interview they gave in US Magazine like the rest of us did?

GirlInterrupted

Postby GirlInterrupted » Thu Jul 25, 2002 9:59 am

Im not sure wat to think either. I read in other magazines that she doesnt disbelieve the whole Billy cheating. She said she hasnt seen it with her own eyes but she said its possible. That article also said something about Angelina going to Billys hotel to try and sort things out but he didnt want her to come up and see him so she was in the lobby talkn to him on the phone. People saw her in the lobby very upset..crying and all. Poor thing! Guess she wanted to make it work but Billy wasnt interested :(

goneabitlara

Postby goneabitlara » Thu Jul 25, 2002 10:58 am

oh god, if that is true thats so sad! how she must have felt to have gone from such a deep, connected love with that man, to having to talk to him via a phone in a hotel lobby because he doesn't want to see her! No wonder she is reportedly in a hurry to have her billy bob tattoo removed! I would! Think i'd burn it out with a blowtorch!!!!
:(

dylemma

Postby dylemma » Thu Jul 25, 2002 2:10 pm

:o the new article posted on imdb is... :o

what article talks about this hotel lobby thing girlinterrupted ;)

<!--EDIT|dylemma|Jul 25 2002, 08:12 PM-->

GirlInterrupted

Postby GirlInterrupted » Thu Jul 25, 2002 8:36 pm

...i dont have a site. It was from NW magazine in Australia and what i told you guys before was a quick read but i went out to buy the mag and i even shocked myself even more reading the whole article..it might be somewhere on the net but ill give u some parts from the article...

"A source close to the actress says she visited Billy Bob at the Pennisula Hotel in LA to beg him back. Reception called through th his room to say his wife wanted to see him, but he refused. Eventually, after a tearful phone call played out in the hotel lobby, he agreed to see her. The insider says he told Angelina he was angry she had gone ahead with the adoption of maddox against his wishes. "angelina was very upset, " says the source. "She really wanted Billy Bob back. He was very angry that she went through with the adoption despite his asking fer not to and now he's angry she has discussed their split with magazines".

Man! i thought he was happy with the adoption?

WildTiger
Advanced Member

Postby WildTiger » Thu Jul 25, 2002 9:52 pm

something about that isnt right. I mean Angelina begging for him back! What stupid f** wrote that story and got paid?

Tuesday

Postby Tuesday » Thu Jul 25, 2002 11:35 pm

QUESTION 1:
How do they know what he said to her? If he did meet her and discuss things it sure wasn't in the hotel lobby, so how would they know what the conversation was?
QUESTION 2:
He was with her announcing the adoption of Maddox and saying how the (his) two boys were anxious to meet there new brother etc.
Things may have changed after the adoption (the attention thing) but that's what he'd be objecting to, not the adoption. He backed her up when they were doing the adoption.

Please provide more information, the inside of the magazine will list the publisher, the date of this issue, etc.
Give us enough info to search it on the web.
Thanks.

WildTiger
Advanced Member

Postby WildTiger » Thu Jul 25, 2002 11:46 pm

I just find it so funny how they keep coming up with new stories aabout why they divorced. Next week they'll be saying he left her because he thought she was mixing cocoaine in his drinks while he wasn't looking.
And the week after thet they'll say she left him because Lara Dern is going to be the mother of his next child. I mean don't these ppl have anything to do with their lives besides writing roumors about celebrities based on what happend on todays episode of their faivoret soap opra.

GirlInterrupted

Postby GirlInterrupted » Fri Jul 26, 2002 1:27 am

I get wat your saying.. since this has all come out there have been lots of stories. Its hard to tell wats real and wat is not. Guess only Angelina knows the true story. I'll give you the info on the mag...

NW (ninemsn.com.au/nw) July 29th 2002 volumn 19 number 31. "Angelina Files for Divorce" Story written by Tiffany Dunk

hope this helps...happy surfing
:)

WildTiger
Advanced Member

Postby WildTiger » Fri Jul 26, 2002 11:37 am

I found the site but I could'nt find a damn thing on Angelina or Billy :angry:
I'm not calling you a liar but can you give a llittle more specific instructions on how to find this article? THANKS :)

dylemma

Postby dylemma » Fri Jul 26, 2002 6:28 pm

no, it's on the website. thanks girlinterrupted. but no mention of this hotel lobby thing.

http://ninemsn.com.au/NW/info2.asp?blipid=7271#angelinahttp://ninemsn.com.au/NW/info2.asp?blipid=...d=7271#angelina

The man who wasn't there
The latest update on Angelina Jolie's marriage break-up is that Billy Bob Thornton is back in LA. But, instead of returning to their lavish Beverly Hills home, the actor took up residence at the nearby Sunset Marquis Hotel.

"So near and yet so far - that's become the theme of Billy Bob and Angelina's marriage," says a source.

Angelina was first to move out of the family home when The Man Who Wasn't There star Billy Bob reportedly felt jealous of the affection she's been lavishing on their newly adopted son, Maddox. Since then, there have been rumours of him partying away like there's no tomorrow.

"Billy Bob simply hasn't been able to handle Angelina's almost overnight change from wild woman to nurturing mum and United Nations Goodwill Ambassador," says an insider.

Meanwhile, Angelina, who hasn't been seen with her husband for over a month, is struggling to understand what went wrong in their marriage. "Deep down," says a pal, "she refuses to believe that he's turned his back on her and little Maddox completely."

<!--EDIT|dylemma|Jul 27 2002, 02:46 AM-->

WildTiger
Advanced Member

Postby WildTiger » Fri Jul 26, 2002 6:41 pm

I guess we'll never know why they divorced unless she tells us. And why hasn't Thornton spoken up yet? I would almost bet on my life that the divorce was his fault. I dont know what he did but Angelina sure wasnt happy about it.

GirlInterrupted

Postby GirlInterrupted » Fri Jul 26, 2002 8:43 pm

I actually brought the magazine from newsagency.. I can scan it and send it to you if you want. Sorry wouldnt know where to look on the net. I thought the mags website will have a little about it.

dylemma

Postby dylemma » Fri Jul 26, 2002 8:48 pm

you know what though... the same page has the report of David Hasselhoff's alcohol poisoning incident. and that happened a while ago. i bet the website hasn't been recently updated.

<!--EDIT|dylemma|Jul 27 2002, 02:49 AM-->

Return to “Angelina Jolie”