Billy Bob Tatoo(s)

Funkyrella

Postby Funkyrella » Fri Jul 26, 2002 9:30 am

Sorry if this has been discussed already while I was away - and since I'm too busy (OK, lazy) to check, you'll have to discuss it with me again. ;)

Do you think Angie should remove her BB Tatoos? And why?
Do you think she'll over-tatoo it?
Any suggestions on what she should get? ;)

goneabitlara

Postby goneabitlara » Fri Jul 26, 2002 10:09 am

I think she will possibly cover over her tattoo. I would agree with that because i would not want the name of the man who broke my heart tattoo'd on my skin frankly! :angry:
No ideas on what though, guess that is down to her. I did read that she was considering having laser treatment on it to completely remove it, but you never can tell what is truth and wot is not.
Perhaps she could somehow get it changed to read 'Maddox' - i am sure there is some smart tattooist out there that could do it.

WildTiger
Advanced Member

Postby WildTiger » Fri Jul 26, 2002 11:29 am

I Hope she removes it.( It's not like she cant afford it) She probably will get Maddox's name tattooed on her body somewere knowing her. And lets not forget that symbol they both got tattooed on their arms. She shold get rid of that as well.

WhiteTrash

Postby WhiteTrash » Fri Jul 26, 2002 3:18 pm

I've been thinking about this.
If she has it removed there's going to be some scarring, and that's going to be an even worse reminder of the emotional scars, so I don't think it's a good idea.
It's too big to cover over, she can't become the CircusTatoo Lady.
How about finding a creative way to add more letters and change the meaning, and then find a way to work that into her life to explain the tatoo?
Ok, I've got a few ideas.

How about if Angie gets a new pet to replace the bratty poodles, maybe a female pet to signify her single motherhood, and changes the tatoo to reflect the exotic animal?
BILLYgoat BOBbi

How about a new haircut for Angie, some kind of punky razor cut that looks like someone used their whittiling knife and gave you the hair cut out behind the barn? The hair cut starts such a trend everyone gets it, and Angie changes the tatoo to the name of the cut:
hillBILLY BOBflip

Angie starts her own all-girl country rock band and is such a sucess that she knocks Billy's band out of his upcoming gigs. She gets a tatoo with the band's name:
rockaBILLY BOBetts

Over the next year Angie dates a string of frustrated actors who really want to be musicians but it never works out for them because they keep making records where they talk instead of sing, they're all in their 40's, and they all weigh 100 pounds each. She doesn't want to get a new tatoo for each one so she has one tatoo that kind of reflects the group:
BILLY BOBish

WildTiger
Advanced Member

Postby WildTiger » Fri Jul 26, 2002 6:35 pm

Well I don't think the scaring will bother her. Shed id once say " I think scars are sexy because they show that you made a mistake" so she will probably get lazar surgery. Or she just might leave it there. You can never really predict her behavior. She's a free spirited gal. :blink:

Speedy

Postby Speedy » Fri Jul 26, 2002 7:55 pm

I've had an experiance with the removal of a tattoo on my chest with my ex-boyfriends name on it. VERY Painful, Very expensive, ($1,000 per square inch) and...to make matters worse, left a huge @ss scare across my upper chest area thats not too pleasant to look at. Let me tell ya, never, ever, EVER get anybodies name tattooed on any part of your body, because the relationship might seem powerful enough at the time you get the tattoo....but things can fall apart very fast. Hopefully Angelina learned her lesson this time, I pray to God nobody will ever hurt her again, what Billy Bob did to her was awful (if the rumors are true.)

DarkDance

Postby DarkDance » Fri Jul 26, 2002 9:47 pm

I like the BILLY BOBish one!

goneabitlara

Postby goneabitlara » Sat Jul 27, 2002 3:29 am

HillBilly BobFlip has gotta be my favourite!!!! :lol:

Funkyrella

Postby Funkyrella » Tue Jul 30, 2002 3:29 am

Great ideas WhiteTrash! My favorite is HillBilly BobFlip - eventhough I don't like the idea of her cutting her hair off... LOL

The reason I posted this question in the first place was our little discussion about her being "addicted" to tattoos, remember?
I agree with Speedy, never ever get a tatoo with a name! I thought Angie was really brave to do so, and honestly (I might be a little extreme here) it would kinda scrape my picture of her if she removed them now. Do you know this Madonna song where she says "Absolutely no regrets"? That's how Angelina seemed to me. She's done a lot of crazy (not to say insane, remember the killer who was supposed to murder her) things in her life but is wearing her scars with pride. Now that's what I call admireable!

My point is: she should keep them. They are part of her journey, part of who she is, part of her past and an important reminder. But like I said, I might just be a little to extreme, having a few tatoos myself...

Tuesday

Postby Tuesday » Tue Jul 30, 2002 8:57 am

You're right - no regrets!
I remember reading something once where she described them that way; like they were documenting her history.

I liked that - it ALMOST made me get a tatoo with a name, luckly I did not.
Still I liked the idea and because of it I was surprised when I read that she'd had the "H" on her wrist (Hutton days) removed or covered when she married Billy.

Guess a name is a little too much history when the relationships over.

Mizz

Postby Mizz » Wed Jul 31, 2002 5:17 am

Who's making fun of White Trash?? :huh:

ajolie junkie

Postby ajolie junkie » Wed Jul 31, 2002 10:45 am

i agree with the part of never get a partner's name tattoos anywhere on your body (even if you're married) but i think the whole person's name isn't out of the picture. If you have a child/children well then they are yours, not matter if someone takes them away from you or if they hate you they will always be that persons child...so i think getting a tattoo of you kids names isn't necessarily a must not. I honestly have no idea what angelina should do. I think if they had broken up on a good note and billy bob didn't cheat on her (if rumors are true) then she would have kept the tattoo, because she really did love him!..i don't know maybe i'm wrong...but thats what i think....well
bu bye

kellokiki-- welcome to the board!!

Funkyrella

Postby Funkyrella » Wed Aug 07, 2002 8:56 am

:huh: Hey WhiteTrash! Sorry if it sounded like I was making fun of you! I wasn't aware it did...and REALLY thought you came up with some cool ideas. Just wanted to clearify that!

surfbitch

Postby surfbitch » Wed Aug 07, 2002 1:39 pm

as a new member of this board i want to say hello to everybody

something about the tattoos:
she already removed the 2 chinese symbols for courage and death she had,
one on her shoulder, one on her forearm, so if she wants to get rid of the
billy bob, she will probably have it lazered too.

sorry, my english is not that good ´cause i´m german.

eccles

Postby eccles » Wed Aug 07, 2002 2:50 pm

Ah, she can't cut her hair!!!!

Return to “Angelina Jolie”