Another Article:rumors Of Jolie Begging Billy Back

Speedy

Another Article:rumors Of Jolie Begging Billy Back

Postby Speedy » Fri Jul 26, 2002 7:44 pm

[COLOR=red][SIZE=7][FONT=Geneva]
This is from buzzle.com (A pretty reliable source)

Billy Bob Thornton, Serial Groom?

It has been reported that Angelina Jolie has recently split from husband, Billy Bob Thornton, and moved out of their home into a hotel.

Buzzle Staff Editor, 6/25/2002 6:35:00 PM

It has been reported that Angelina Jolie has recently split from husband, Billy Bob Thornton, and moved out of their home in Beverly Hills and into the Four Seasons Hotel with the couple’s adopted son, Maddox. Sources say that the cause of strife in the marriage has to do with the attention Jolie lavishes on Maddox, not Billy Bob. Now that Billy Bob is not the center of attention it seems he has been seeking it elsewhere. While Jolie stays home and plays house, Billy Bob has reportedly been sowing his wild oats while on tour with his band.

Recently it was reported that Thornton has been seen cozying up to a number of different ladies with his wife not around. One of the ladies he was spotted partying with is a blonde 21-year-old. Apparently, Jolie is so distraught over the break up she has been driving by their house, trying to catch Thornton at home, so they can talk. Jolie was quoted as saying, "My husband and I are going through some tough sh** right now." It seems that she wants to work things out, but it seems as if Thornton is through with the marriage.

<!--EDIT|Speedy|Jul 27 2002, 01:45 AM-->

dylemma

Postby dylemma » Fri Jul 26, 2002 8:43 pm

no where in this article--that was probably written before she filed for divorce and certainly was written before she landed in London--does it say she is begging him beg as the title of your post suggest.

Speedy

Postby Speedy » Fri Jul 26, 2002 9:19 pm

God!, people on here are so quick to critisize, whats up with that??!!
In a sense, Jolie seems to want to at least bring Billy Bob back into her life, by wanting to talk, driving by the house and what not, I consider that begging in a way. But EXCUSE me if I offended you.

DarkDance

Postby DarkDance » Fri Jul 26, 2002 9:40 pm

Speedy, I'm sorry and you're right, we're all (myself included) pretty quick to question things on this board.
We have to be, we've had people who posted some pretty wild "Urban Rumors" about this whole split up.
Plus, as I'm sure you know, some of these gossip rag "newspapers" have some articles that are obviously made up.

Does that mean we don't want to read every single one?
Hell no! WE WANT TO READ ALL OF 'EM!
I know I'm not alone when I tell you we appreciate EVERY article you can get your internet hands on!!!

We're all hungry for every bit of information, please keep posting and welcome to the board!

Speedy

Postby Speedy » Sat Jul 27, 2002 9:59 am

Thank You DarkDance , I think this is the first time in my life anybody ever
stuck up for me. I appreciate it.

dylemma

Postby dylemma » Sat Jul 27, 2002 1:26 pm

yes, welcome speedy :P

Return to “Angelina Jolie”