Which Movie Sucked?

WildTiger
Advanced Member

Postby WildTiger » Sun Jul 28, 2002 1:16 pm

Now I know we all love Angelina , but let's face it. Some of her films sucked. :puke:

Mizz

Postby Mizz » Sun Jul 28, 2002 2:03 pm

I don't know about Cyborg 2, Life or something like it, Mojave Moon and Playing by heart, haven't seen them.

I DON'T LIKE PLAYING GOD, IT'S BORING

Hell's Kitchen: Made me so depressed, never want to see it again.
True Women: Is not that bad, but it's not the type of film i like
Love is all there is: Very amusing when you're drunk. And also very amusing when you're bored.

WildTiger
Advanced Member

Postby WildTiger » Sun Jul 28, 2002 2:38 pm

Yeah, Hell's Kitchen was pretty depressing and True Woman justwasn't the right kinda role for her. Playing God just kinda dragged a bit.

OriginalSinner147

Postby OriginalSinner147 » Sun Jul 28, 2002 5:45 pm

i thought l.o.s.l.i. was okay, i love True Women, i did 2 of her speeches from it in my acting class (the one about not haveing children, an the part when she stood up to the senate), i liked hells kitchen,mojave moon, i have all here movies except Without Evidence . but i voted 4 love is all there is cause her characters' such a f***'n angelic ditz.

<!--EDIT|OriginalSinner147|Jul 28 2002, 11:47 PM-->

WildTiger
Advanced Member

Postby WildTiger » Sun Jul 28, 2002 8:28 pm

I cant believe you have all her films accept one! thats so unfair. All I have is Tomb Raider, Gone in 60 sec., Hackers,Pushing Tin , and Hell's Kitchen. <_<

Mizz

Postby Mizz » Mon Jul 29, 2002 7:19 am

Haven't got Gia?? :o Tell me about Pushing Tin, i might buy that one, but i wan't to be sure it's worth it first.
I have True Woman, Foxfire, Hackers, Gia, The Bone Collector, Love is all there is, Playing God, Tombraider, Gone in Sixty seconds and Hell's Kitchen, but i want more!!! I always order at Amazon, but i'am always broke, so that is a bit of problem. <_<

Tuesday

Postby Tuesday » Mon Jul 29, 2002 11:00 am

Mizz, if you were intrigued by the Billy/Angelina romance you MUST at least see Pusing Tin!
Plus Angie is just so damn funny in it!

I thought there were some real parts to that that were so much like their real life relationship;
The way she felt about him
The way others looked at the age difference between them.
The strange quirks of both of them.
The wordless communicaton between them.
The way it unwound was a little different than real life though:(I don't want to give away the plot line so I'll leave it at that).
Anyway, you know how Angelina sort of takes on the character in ral life after she plays it in a movie?
I REALLY believe doing that movie is what made her have the idea of a relationship with Billy Bob, and that the adoring relationship her character "Mary" had with Billy's character.
Anybody else think that when they saw it?

Movie that sucked: I'm going to have to go with Gone In 60 (out of the ones I've seen). They billed it as such an Angie movie but her part was so small in it and that character didn't really develop because of the badly written script.

WildTiger
Advanced Member

Postby WildTiger » Mon Jul 29, 2002 4:27 pm

I loved gone in 60 sec. she had a larger part ( i ordered a copy of the original script off ebay) and I kinda liked her character. even though she was only in the movie for 60 seconds. The only reason she's on the cover is because she has an Oscar. byt If you like car movies, it was an ecellant film.

ajolie junkie

Postby ajolie junkie » Wed Jul 31, 2002 10:51 am

i personally thinked without evidence and Mojave moon were the worst movies of angelina's! Not because she was bad at acting b/c angelina rarely very rarely is bad at acting, but because the story line and the plot developement sucked ARss... without evidence i thought had the crappiest ending EVER and mojave moon was just an incredible joke!! I personally like True Woman, the movie was made well overall, the acting was good and i like the storyline! JUST MOI OPINION!!
bu bye :D

Mizz

Postby Mizz » Wed Jul 31, 2002 11:35 am

Tuesday thank you for the Pushing Tin thing, can't buy it right now anyway, i've decided to paint my hair blue first, before i change my mind :P And if i look like a complete fool or whatever, i stil have Pushing Tin to look forward to. Great idea huh?

WildTiger
Advanced Member

Postby WildTiger » Wed Jul 31, 2002 11:33 pm

Mojave moon was just stupid. I cant belive she took such a dumb role.
but thats cool your dying you hair blue. Iv'e died mine purple, green, red , orange and right now it's white and black(like cruella devil) but I think I'll have to try blue.

Mizz

Postby Mizz » Thu Aug 01, 2002 4:06 am

Green sucks man :( I've had this little green mohawk, but after i washed my hair three times, it sort of looked like toilet water :angry:

Mizz

Postby Mizz » Thu Aug 01, 2002 4:12 am

btw i like the black/white idea, it's kind of what my boyfriend has right now: black/red. Are you alternative/punk??

WildTiger
Advanced Member

Postby WildTiger » Thu Aug 01, 2002 6:28 am

I guess punk rocker would be more like it for me. I did mine black and red a long time ago but they said I couldn't come to church becauses I looked lke the devil. So I got pissed and I havent been to church for 7 years. But thats another reason why ppl are afraid of me. They take one look at my hair, the leather pants,and my car(it's a blood red ferrari and it has the fire on the side and it has a electric gitar painted on it and below my licens plate it says angelina jolie. so then ppl are like terrified before they even know . That suckes.

Mizz

Postby Mizz » Thu Aug 01, 2002 7:14 am

Ow yeh that sucks, my best friend is a gothic, and there are always ppl who think it's necessary to yell satanis or witch when she walkes by. I think she looks kinda cool, and it's so f***ing useless to laugh at someone different, we just laugh at them because they're all the same. But i don't really have that problem, i'am kinda alternative. So f***ing Happy :D But that can freak ppl out as well. Some folks are scared of pink :freaked: Crazy
So Punk Rocker huh?? What's your music?? :headbanger:

WildTiger
Advanced Member

Postby WildTiger » Thu Aug 01, 2002 3:46 pm

I love The Rolling Stones, Aerosmith, Kid Rock, and ya gotta love Ozzy.
but I also like classical music from the 17th century so if you mix the two together on a cd it sounds really cool. what about you?

Mizz

Postby Mizz » Fri Aug 02, 2002 5:39 am

i like Incubus, Aerosmith, Casualties, Sum 41, Live, U2, and sometimes Meatloaf, Tool, Kelly Family, R.E.M, Simon and Garfunkel, Madonna (prefere the old stuff) System of A down, Blink182 or Kittie, and i love Lenny Kravits. So that's more Punk, and some black Metal. But Punk's my favorite. I listen to Rap and Hiphop as well sometimes, but it's not really my music. And i still listen to Private Radio very often. Love Starlight Lounge, but pretty much every song on it.

WildTiger
Advanced Member

Postby WildTiger » Fri Aug 02, 2002 6:16 am

U2"s ok , I like that song "elevation", but The only hip-hop I will listen to is eminem.

Mizz

Postby Mizz » Fri Aug 02, 2002 6:45 am

I think Old School Hiphop/Funk with Kozmic Groove influence is kinda cool, the underground Funk you know??

Return to “Angelina Jolie”