Burning Question

Miss Moon
Supreme Member

Burning Question

Postby Miss Moon » Thu Aug 01, 2002 2:36 pm

Burning Question
Everyone and their poodle have been gabbing about Angelina Jolie's jilted heart. Will she laser off her tattoo or have it excised? Will she get her vials of blood returned in order to avoid being cursed? In all these quandaries, we've yet to check in on the man supposedly causing the grief, Billy Bob Thornton.

As luck would have it, I got the chance to see the Big Guy in ac-shun when I tossed on my tux for the American Heart Association's Paint the Town Red awards show. Last Saturday eve at the Bev Hilton, bien sûr.

After a series of honors handed out to prestigious docs, including Dr. Hillel Laks (who operated on Arnold Schwarzenegger's ticker and Sly Stallone's daughter), actor-singer-heartbreaker Billy Bob took the stage.

eonline.com/Gossip/Awful/Archive2002/020801c.html

DarkDance

Postby DarkDance » Thu Aug 01, 2002 6:49 pm

How do you find all of these?
YOU RULE MISS MOON!!!!

That's the second article I've read about that night, and neither of them said a thing about how the music was, or how people liked it.
He may have tripled his fame when he married Angie, and even more so with this divorce, but it hurt his career:
10 years from now if they write about him you know it's still going to start off: "Angelina's ex, Billy Bob Thornton"
He'll never be judged simply by his talent again.

Return to “Angelina Jolie”