Father Interrupted!

WhiteTrash

Postby WhiteTrash » Fri Aug 02, 2002 7:51 am

What the hell kind of father is this guy??!?!?!

I mean think of it: You think your daughter has a problem, so what do you do?
Go on national TV and humiliate her?
Damage her career?
Tell complete stangers hers and your personal business?!?!?!?
What the f**k is that?????

What good did he think talking s**t about his daughter on national TV was going to do?

And what's this crap about "asking her fans to help her?"
What was he doing, trying to have a frickin telethon or something?
How was he expecting people in the audience to "help" her?

And this attempt to get sympathy from people because he hasn't seen Maddox?
Are we supposed to believe that he has any feelings for and is suffering over not seeing a baby that he's never even seen and is not even related to?
He sure as f**k doesn't seem to have any feelings for his own daughter!

Man, no wonder she hates him!

They should have asked him (during his little interview)
"Mr Voight, in retrospect do you think maybe your daughter's problems have anything to do with having a father that she can't trust and who's willing to sell her out for a little cheap publicity?"
Or else:
"Mr Voight, if Angelina has any mental problems it's pretty clear who's genes they were handed down to her from".

WHAT AN ASS HE IS!!!!

WhiteTrash

Postby WhiteTrash » Fri Aug 02, 2002 8:18 am

[QUOTE]Voight, 63, an Academy Award winner for his 1978 role as a Vietnam War veteran in the film "Coming Home," said his own "greatest pain" was not being able to see his adopted grandson, named Maddox. "I'd love to help out with the baby," he said.

Translated:
"I'd love to get some publicity shots of myself with that Cambodian kid and see if maybe I could sell them for a 'People Magazine' cover, and then maybe my agent could use the publicity that it would generate to get me another good paying movie roll like the one Angelina got for me in Tombraider".

:chatter:

GirlInterrupted

Postby GirlInterrupted » Fri Aug 02, 2002 10:43 am

:o :angry: wat the freakn hell is he doing? I have to agree with you there White Trash. She was already upset with him broadcasting her adoption to the public months ago and now he goes out and does it again with this..hasnt he learned his lesson. U know ur absolutely right... With this going public there is bound to be lots of different stories flying around that can hurt angelina.. he seriously went too far with that. geesssss do u think he has made the problem worst ??? hell yeah!!! As for angelina..i hope she is okay. She is going through s**T at the moment :(

dylemma

Postby dylemma » Fri Aug 02, 2002 11:57 am

:angry: this mother f***er! Now he leaves her open to all kinds of speculation. Already on this site they've twisted it to make it look a substance abuse problem, when even in the interview Voight only made reference to emotional issues--emotional issues Mr. Voight is partially responsible for if any exist. AND HE'S GOTTEN DYLEMMA UPSET :( ... i hope she's okay. The statement Angelina made sounded in control.

OriginalSinner147

Postby OriginalSinner147 » Fri Aug 02, 2002 2:51 pm

oh my god! oh no, f***. aaaaah. my stomachs churning, i cant even cry, im just all f***ed up now an sh**. i feel like shes lost, an i dont know where to put my frustration. "serious mental problems" her own father, when was this on? i missed it. this world is going to hell. i dont want to think about it but its an undiscribable feeling i cant help, its too much. someone explain too me how the hell we, her fans could get too her when her own father cant. i mean she doesnt trust him ,rightly so, so then wut would make her want to trust and listen to us? i thought i could relate to her in so many ways, so now im accually scared for her. i dont think she would take her own life now, thank god that she has maddox. cause if she didnt have him to live for an protect an be strong for, then wut would she see there was left for her? i think her father is blowing it up just a little though, cause she just got divorced an like any other humanbeing would be,is depresed right now. and a man who cheated on her mother is probably the last person she wants to open up to since she was just cheated on. this is a really f***ed up cycle cause if she starts cutting again she'll be right back where she was years ago. but hopefully her love for her son will bring her through.

OriginalSinner147

Postby OriginalSinner147 » Fri Aug 02, 2002 4:03 pm

am i the only one that feels this way? someone please reply

WildTiger
Advanced Member

Postby WildTiger » Fri Aug 02, 2002 4:04 pm

I know. I saw the interview this morn. And whats with all the fake tears. we all know you got an oscar , ya dont have to prove it. It is so f***in wrong for him to use her past problems as a way to try and connect to her . how dare him suddenly want to be " super daddy jon' it's all a load of sh**

WildTiger
Advanced Member

Postby WildTiger » Fri Aug 02, 2002 4:08 pm

but i get were your comin from. if she is having problems we dont know about, thats kinda scarry. but her and maddox will pull through. she always does. lets just give her time. shes doing a good movie with good ppl so shes safe and she'll be back to smiles in no time.

OriginalSinner147

Postby OriginalSinner147 » Fri Aug 02, 2002 5:06 pm

wut channel was the interview on? will it be on again?

DarkDance

Postby DarkDance » Sat Aug 03, 2002 5:29 am

It was on just about every channel. He did the interview with Access Hollywood (I think, check their website there might be a video clip, or try a news web like MSN).

Anyway there were clips of it on all the shows: Good Morning America, etc.
I agree, even if it's true that Angelina has problems and everything else he said, why would he go on TV and talk about it?

If he wanted to help her and she wouldn't talk to him wouldn't he maybe appeal to James or her mother to get through to her? What would be the point of asking people who don't know her to help her? What does he imagine anyone else could do?

Two things no one has mentioned yet, and I think this first one is very importiant:

IF HE REALLY IS SO WORRIED ABOUT HER, WASN'T HE AFRAID DOING THIS TO HER MIGHT DRIVE HER OVER THE EDGE?
I'm not implying that it will, I'm just saying if he really cares so much why would he take that risk?

Also, Angie's statment about him wasn't from yesterday, she said that a long time ago and the press just pulled it out of their archives to have something to write about Angie's feelings toward him.

Return to “Angelina Jolie”