Us Magazine

dylemma

Postby dylemma » Fri Aug 02, 2002 12:03 pm

Billy Bob says, "I don't talk about stuff. I take the high road." Yeah you take the high road, screwing everything that moves, walking out on a woman you claimed to love after adopting a baby. Yeah, you take the high road. I don't want anything bad to happen to him, and I don't want him to do anything bad to himself... but he's a user.

WildTiger
Advanced Member

Postby WildTiger » Fri Aug 02, 2002 3:53 pm

couldnt hav said it better myself. accept one more thing , he's also selfish.

DarkDance

Postby DarkDance » Sat Aug 03, 2002 5:17 am

Dylemma, you're usually so good with your sources and this one is driving me crazy.
Which US Magazine was this?
What was he talking about, just the divorce right, not about her dad's stuff it's too recent for him to respond to that right?

I don't know anymore, after all this stuff with her dad, my jury is still out on Billy Bob, I just feel like we'll find out more about all of this and it's somehow tied together more than we think. Even if we don't find out more I still think it's all tied.

So far in comparison to her father he has taken the high road, he sure hasn't said anything bad about Angelina and I heard him on that CNN special saying he wished the press would leave her alone with all of the rumors and gossip, he said he didn't mind it as much when it came to himself but it made him mad when it came to stuff about her, he said "She's a mother now, leave her alone".
They were already split up when he gave that interview.

I admit, we've heard a lot of bad things about him but in a way that makes it more respectable of him to remain silent, the things we're hearing about him are hurting his public image and even if everything's true he could have come out and defended himself and done a "John Voight" on her but instead he just lets the gossip go on and refuses to.
That is a high road, know what I mean?
Does anyone know what I'm saying?

dylemma

Postby dylemma » Sat Aug 03, 2002 1:30 pm

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Darkdance.... :angry: ...but the US Magazine is on the newsstands now. The one with I think Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez on the cover. There's a tiny picture of Billy Bob and Angelina in the upper corner with a split down the middle between them. It's only a paragraph. Not worth buying. Just read it in line you know what I mean. But this silence thing is threatening to cast a halo trail over the scum he drips out his butt when he walks. He's not one to talk much anyway to reporters about his private life I don't think. Either way, none of my sympathies lie with him.

skulking

Postby skulking » Sat Aug 03, 2002 9:40 pm

That's kinda harsh ..I hope they stay together forever like the vow is supposed to be and not break the knot. I do think however, that the happiness of both of them is important and if Angelina is so unhappy maybe she and Maddux should leave him. I don't know, but it makes me sad to see her crying :(
I do know as a man, sometimes we need a break from our partners for either a long or short period of time, but that it does not always mean the relationship is over. This is just a test of love
If they remain true to each other then i will be happpy for em, if not (o well) Im still here for u Angel.

Like my x-girl friend said "Billy Bob is just a dumb old Jethro."

Return to “Angelina Jolie”