Call To Angelina

Elizabeth24

Postby Elizabeth24 » Fri Aug 02, 2002 12:32 pm

Hi, I'm new to this, but I always visited this site and read what people have to say. This is one of the best sites to Angelina. Does anyone think she reads these at all? I wish she would, so she would no how much support she has from all her fans. I've been so lucky, and have met Angie twice, and I cant help that I've always felt this connetion with her. Because her fans cant be with her all the time in person, I hope she is surrounded by friends and family through whatever hard time she's going through. I wish I could just give her a big hug and tell her everything will be ok. She is such a strong person with such a great heart, I know she will get through anything. Maddox is so lucky to have a mother with so much love to give.

WildTiger
Advanced Member

Postby WildTiger » Fri Aug 02, 2002 3:57 pm

Hey! welcom. thats very well said. and you met her twice! lucky !! :P

ajolie junkie

Postby ajolie junkie » Mon Aug 05, 2002 1:20 am

first of all i agree very much with wild tiger that it was a very well said paragraph... and secondly i'm not a jealous person but meeting angelina jolie twice...... i mean sh**!!! Angelina is an amazing person....i mean ya i don't know her personally but n e one that has been following angelina or that is a big fan of hers knows that you don't have toobe her best friedn to get the gist of what she feels, because she'll tell you. And i've had many people ask how do u know she's not lying to u! and i usually don't answer them but i honeslty don't know that, but why would a person put all that time and effort into lying. Plus u feel this sorta connection with her that tells u in your mind that she's a genuine person and i think in an incredibly small nutshell that's why angelina is so unique, because she doesn't cover thingss up or try to make them look good or do n e thing thats not real, and she is one of the very few people in hollywood that has a certain sorta very real ambiance that she carries with her.. May sound corny but she's the f*ckin coolest thing ever...and i wish her all the luck with her family!!! :D :lol: :rolleyes: :) B) :P
lol....i'm tired... i'm goin ta bed..hehehe :blink:
bu bye

GirlInterrupted

Postby GirlInterrupted » Mon Aug 05, 2002 3:34 am

WeLcOme!! Elizabeth24 ...u are very lucky to of met her :) and well said too ...Angelina is just totally amazing with biggest heart ... and we will always support her. And ajolie junkie... u summed it pretty right for those who havent met her ..like me :rolleyes: she soooooo is the coolest thing ever :D :D

Elizabeth24

Postby Elizabeth24 » Mon Aug 05, 2002 11:43 am

Thanks for the nice welcome. If I ever get lucky enough to meet Angie again, I will have to tell her about this site, and how many TRUE fans she has!

Return to “Angelina Jolie”