What If It Works The Other Way?

Tuesday

Postby Tuesday » Sun Aug 04, 2002 9:54 pm

I hadn't realized until this morning, Jon Voight actually did TWO interviews - Access Hollywood and then E!.

It seems like his general intent has backfired on him;
On the news clips here on Abstracts I'm getting the feeling the reporters are (instead) having some serious concerns about Jon Voight's mental health.

I do too - I don't think he was fake crying or intended to harm Angelina with what he did, I think maybe he was sincere and just wacked out.

I think most people's reaction was to begin to think that there's something wrong with him, and with his reasoning process.

It makes me wonder if in spite of being mad at him about this it might actually work for him:
What if Angelina watched it and realized he was really starting to "tiptoe around the mental hospital" and felt sympathy or concern for him?

DarkDance

Postby DarkDance » Tue Aug 06, 2002 12:24 am

Tuesday! I've known you on this board since before Angie married Billy and this is the first time I've completley disagreed with you!!

WE on the board might think Jon Voight has dropped off the bad end of the diving board, but I don't think the majority of America does.

I think he's hurt Angie's image with this - and it may even make some directors or studios afraid to consider her for a project if they think she's using drugs or whatever.

Angie feel sorry for him? I admit she can always surprise me but I think her bad feelings have been going on too long to change now (In spite of the few seconds of reconcilation during Tombraider)

DarkDance

Postby DarkDance » Tue Aug 06, 2002 8:01 am

Ok ok, please accept my most sincere apoligies!!!
Just read it on Abstracts this AM,

"After seeing how distraught he was, Angelina decided to get back in touch."

Next time I'm putting my bet wherever your money is Tuesday!
I NEVER thought this would happen!

Well, I'm glad she's happy

Tuesday

Postby Tuesday » Tue Aug 06, 2002 11:05 am

It's about time!
I'm the one who said (In early April 2000!) that Angie and Billy would get married too if you'll remember!

dirty rat bastard

Postby dirty rat bastard » Tue Aug 13, 2002 7:05 pm

i hope she goes in and throws something in jon face when they have diner!!!

Return to “Angelina Jolie”