Question:

Mizz

Postby Mizz » Sun Aug 11, 2002 7:05 am

Yeh hi! :) I was wondering: what's your favorite song lyric??

OriginalSinner147

Postby OriginalSinner147 » Sun Aug 11, 2002 8:29 pm

"your childhood started the day you learned you will die, and if you cant figure out why, for you it ended that day, dont turn truth away, its the only way to freely fly" - a lyric i wrote, not my fave but the only one i could think of at the moment.

WildTiger
Advanced Member

Postby WildTiger » Sun Aug 11, 2002 10:53 pm

Why does the sky smell blue and why are the clouds painted with sorrow. ten thousand tears fall from the moons eye and i just cry. and i feel the wind wraping around me, casting my tears through the air, and iv'e got this pain burning inside me and it wont go away.

I write songs on the piano and write lyrics to them. thats from my song-" A parade of gloom in the sky"

Speedy

Postby Speedy » Thu Aug 15, 2002 3:26 am

Okay, well..my 2 favorite songs and lyrics are by the band Third Eye Blind
(You've all probably heard of them unless you're living under a rock somewhere... :blink: )
Anyhow, my two favorite songs of all time by this band are called
"Motorcycle Drive-by" and the main lyrics go like this.....
"This a view on a motor-cycle drive-by the cigarette ash flies in your eyes and you don't mind, you smile...and say the world it doesn't fit with you, I don't believe you, you're so serene, careening through the universe your axis on a tilt, you're guiltless and free I hope you take a piece of me with you....." basically , this song is about a break-up.

and the second third eye blind song that I absolutely love is called
"Slow Motion" , but "Slow Motion the uncensored version". The lyrics to Slow Motion are really f**ked up. This song was outlawed because of its really horrible lyrics. I'll give you guys a sampling, you should download it off the net though for the full effect.

"Miss Jones taught me English, but I think I just shot her sun, 'cuz he owed me money with a bullet in the chest you cannot run. Now he's bleeding in a vacant lot, the one in the summer where we used to smoke pot, I guess I didn't mean it, but man you should've seen it......his flesh explode....
slow motion see me let go....what a brother knows...slow motion see me let go...
Now the cops will get me, but girl if you would let me, I'll take your pants off, I've got a little bit of blow we can both get off. Later bathing in the afterglow, 2 lines of coke I cut with drano, and her nose starts to bleed.....a most beautiful ruby red....
(slow motion chorus here)
My sisters eating paint chips again maybe thats why shes insane,
I shut the door to her moaning, and I shoot smack in my veins,
See my neighbors beating his wife, BECAUSE HE HATES HIS LIFE!!!
Theres a knock to his fist as he swings....oh maaaaan what a beautiful thing!
And death slides close to me, won't grow old to beeee....a junkie whine-o
creep......

F*cked up song aint it? :huh:

Return to “Angelina Jolie”