Europe's Angie & Billy Bob?

Tuesday

Postby Tuesday » Thu Aug 15, 2002 9:49 am

NOW that Angelina Jolie and Billy Bob Thornton are kaput, "XXX" ingenue Asia Argento and gay-lit "it" boy J.T. Leroy might replace them as Hollywood's oddest couple.
While being honored at a recent festival of literature and music in Rome, the novelist bonded with the colorful Argento, who also writes novels, paints, directs, sings in bands and gets lots of tattoos.
Argento "was kind of my protector," Leroy tells the San Francisco Chronicle. "She read for me and read with me, and I lived with her for two weeks and I love her.
She's an amazing kisser. I fell in love with her. We traded blood . . . I wear her blood on a shirt and she's got my blood on a shirt."
Argento has already signed on to direct and star in an adaptation of Leroy's collection of short stories, "The Heart Is Deceitful Above All Things." (Leroy's debut novel, "Sarah," is being made into a movie by Gus Van Sant.)
He says he's also befriended Tatum O'Neal, who called him after he told an interviewer he wished he could be her in "Paper Moon."
"I thought, 'My God, I'm talking to a [bleeping] Bad News Bear," Leroy gushed. "I don't know. I might have to leave Asia for Tatum. I'm a player now."
Asia gallery:
darkdreams.org/asia3.htmlhttp://www.darkdreams.org/asia3.html

Speedy

Postby Speedy » Thu Aug 15, 2002 12:58 pm

Ummmm....ooookay...that article totally went over my head since I don't even know who those people are....Anyway...thanks for the info.
:blink: :unsure:

Tuesday

Postby Tuesday » Thu Aug 15, 2002 7:11 pm

I know, I didn't know who they were either when I read it (I searched them on the net after though).

They did have some strange likeness to the whole twisted Billy/Angelina thing in the story and I just thought it might be interesting to read about them since we're in a long-dry-no-news season with Angelina and these two seem to be in an "Angelina year 2000" mode.

Also, on that link for Asia, she seemed like an Angelina type (not as pretty as Angelina, but same kind of style). Did you click the link?

Return to “Angelina Jolie”