T R 2

WildTiger
Advanced Member

Postby WildTiger » Fri Aug 16, 2002 10:51 pm

Ok, wuts goin on cuz i herd severl times that they havent even started shooting cuz angelina dissliked the script and showed up w/ all these damands like (and im quoting her) "lara needs to have her witty sarcasm like she did in the first movie" and so she's having them put all these little inteligent jokes in the film. and then she's upset because lara falls in love w/ some guy and she dosen't like that. one of the guys who's working on the script was like" we have no script now! she just shows up and starts changing everything so we're re-writing the intiree thing just for her! when did she become boss?"

well i cant agree with him. i mean , she is the actress and without her there would be no movie. but im sure shell get wut she wants, after all , she is the oscar winner.

goneabitlara

Postby goneabitlara » Sat Aug 17, 2002 3:54 am

Hmmm..doesn't sound like her though - she never seems the type to be a 'demanding actress' but maybe shes in a bad mood now with all the crap thats been going on around her! The only things i have read is that the underwater scenes have been shot at Pinewood Studios in the uk - i am not sure that she is in London still because the papers have said she is in Santa Monica at the mo. She is supposed to be in Greece soon, but maybe this has slowed it down a bit. She was originally quoted as saying that she had the TR2 script and loved it! I hope that they don't turn her all 'girly' and 'slushy' because i loved her character in the first movie. I have played all the games too, and even in the game the girls got attitude! I think she does need that air of mystery around her - pretty much like the real Angelina has....
:rolleyes:

GirlInterrupted

Postby GirlInterrupted » Sat Aug 17, 2002 7:17 am

goneabitlara: have to agree with u there... didnt she say that she would only do Tomb Raider 2 if the story was good? so the script must of been good right? All i've heard is that shooting has commenced too.....im just looking forward to seeing it . That girl was so born to play Lara Croft..I can't imagine it being played by anyone else :D

goneabitlara

Postby goneabitlara » Sun Aug 18, 2002 4:02 am

Definately!! She was made for that role - when u look at some of the women that were being considered when they were doing casting.... Catherine Zeta Jones and Sandra Bullock to name 2..... I rest my case......

But, yes, she was quoted as saying she loved the script... i think that it doesn't matter what she has said or done before, the press are gonna jump all over her and twist everything because of what is going on. I feel very sorry for her. Before the BBT fiasco, she was rarely misquoted and rarely in the news really, but now, she only has to fart and it make headline news... "Angelina farts... mental problems blamed"
:(

GirlInterrupted

Postby GirlInterrupted » Mon Aug 19, 2002 8:46 pm

I just watched entertainment tonight..its not big news..they talked about bbt and the mystery chick which we already know and then they said aj is overseas rehearsing for TR2..just incase someone wanted to know where she is now :D

goneabitlara

Postby goneabitlara » Tue Aug 20, 2002 10:29 am

Cool, thanks for that Girl. I never get to see anything about her on the tv at all .. seem to always miss the programmes! :huh:

GirlInterrupted

Postby GirlInterrupted » Tue Sep 03, 2002 9:08 pm

Check out this link!! its got a small description of the opening scene filmed in greece for tomb raider 2

thezreview.co.uk/news/news140.shtmhttp://www.thezreview.co.uk/news/news140.shtm

<!--EDIT|GirlInterrupted|Sep 4 2002, 03:09 AM-->

DarkDance

Postby DarkDance » Wed Sep 04, 2002 1:14 am

Interesting - the guy who wrote that seems funny, I wish we could have heard him talking about it.
Thanks for posting.

girl-next-door

Postby girl-next-door » Sat Sep 07, 2002 12:00 am

Recently, I read an article that interviewed about 100 extras for Lara Croft:
Tomb Raider and they said that she is great to talk to and she isn't shy about talking to them. They said that she talked to them more than she spoke to the other actors.

I like reading what extras have to say about her. If ANYONE has anything about the extras in her films, TELL ME PLEASE!!! And if anyone has met her themselves, came in close contact with her, wrote to her and was replied back to. etc. also tell me. I would really appreciate it.

Return to “Angelina Jolie”