Danielle And Billy

DarkDance

Postby DarkDance » Sat Aug 24, 2002 8:05 am

nationalenquirer.com/stories/feature.cfm?instanceid=44963http://www.nationalenquirer.com/stories/fe...nstanceid=44963

More on BB and the new girl Danielle.
Very pretty.
For sure an Angie "type" (long dark hair, tall, slim).
Question:
Do you think Danielle would have been attracted to Billy if Angie had not given the "sexist man" interviews in 2000?
I agree with Angie, I think there's something very sexy about Billy - VERY.
I just wonder if someone like Danielle would have seen that for herself if there hadn't been an Angie in the picture ever?

Wonder if Angie's seen these articles?

OriginalSinner147

Postby OriginalSinner147 » Sat Aug 24, 2002 4:09 pm

yeah shes pretty, but she looks like ur average model type to me. nothing like the exotic beauty of angie.

DarkDance

Postby DarkDance » Sat Aug 24, 2002 9:08 pm

I don't think Danielle looks like a typical model at all - she's very unique looking. She dresses typically though.

In her own way, I think she's as pretty as Angie.
She has a fresh sweet look (plus she's pretty young, there have been different reports about her age, but I believe the ones where they say she's 20)

Angie looks darker (not physically darker - but "dark sided") and has a woman kind of look nowdays, not that "girl" look.
Angie's looks have changed a LOT since she married Billy Bob - has anyone else noticed that?

Look at the first Angie/Billy pictures where they're at that premier and she's showing the tattoo for the first time - she looks like a girl in them, she could have passed for 20 then herself.
She's changed a lot since then.
That's why I wanted to see the pictures of her mom when she was younger - I don't think her mom's pretty nowdays and I was wondering how much she had changed with age.

OriginalSinner147

Postby OriginalSinner147 » Sun Aug 25, 2002 2:54 pm

really? i think her mom was incredibly beautiful back then.

DarkDance

Postby DarkDance » Sun Aug 25, 2002 10:39 pm

Her mom was pretty back then, but I don't think she is now, she didn't age very well.
(Just being honest.)
I'd remember reading something where some reporter said Angie looked a lot like her mom when her mom was young, and I thought I hoped that didn't mean that she would look like her mom when she got older.

But now that I saw those close up color pictures of her mom when she was young, although she was pretty, she didn't look at all like Angie to me.
So, that's good.
I didn't think Angie would age badly
(Although both parents are a little overweight these days)

Speedy

Postby Speedy » Tue Aug 27, 2002 11:52 am

DarkDance, Just wondering what you meant when you said Angie has changed a lot in looks. Has she changed for the better, or for the worse? :yell:

DarkDance

Postby DarkDance » Tue Aug 27, 2002 6:42 pm

Not better or worse, just older (not old, just not a girl anymore).

You know what I mean, if you look at her now you can see her playing a part where maybe she was a mom with younger school age kids, or something like that, and a couple of years ago (when she got married) she looked younger and you'd only picture her playing "girl" kind of roles, know what I mean?

She's thinner now too, thinner might have made her look a little older too. When she married Billy she had a rounder face that looked younger.

What do you think, better now or better then?

Speedy

Postby Speedy » Wed Aug 28, 2002 3:39 am

To tell you the gods honest truth, I think Angie looked a lot better a few years ago than she does nowadays. Yes, shes still very beautiful, but somethings missing, I can't really figure out what it is. She lost her "umph" ya know? Nevermind. Hard to explain. Although, from what shes been through with her rocky marriage and all, I'm sure I wouldn't look my greatest if I was in her shoes.

OriginalSinner147

Postby OriginalSinner147 » Wed Aug 28, 2002 6:03 pm

i truly think i know wut it is thats different. my mom had the same comment, that she looked older, but she couldnt really see why.

i think shes very emotionally worn. an she carries it with her. you can see it in her face now,her smile (if shes even doing that anymore). just look in her eyes,granted there beautiful, but like, i dont know, look in them,an her face. i mean, what a life shes had ya know? especially recently. all that trust, all that love an true joy she'd thought shed found, just all crumbled now to the ground. shot to sh**, ya know? an shes got this precious little boy, an her own father is trying to take him from her. its like maddox is her one love now, an if he goes, its like it would seem the love shes found is never permenent. so i think shes traveled a rocky road and has streached her emotions far an wide. i mean even in her roles she plays in movies. look at how she makes us belive shes that person on the screen, thats no small feat, if it was we'd all be oscar winners. so the characters she plays are rocky, an her life has been too. so its like everywhere an in everything she puts her whole self. and thats got to be hard on her spirit. but shes no weakling, shes strong she'll break free again.

Return to “Angelina Jolie”