Story About Billy & Girlfriend

WhiteTrash

Postby WhiteTrash » Mon Aug 26, 2002 11:53 pm

I'm baaaackkkkkk!
Miss me ? Yeah you did! :kiss:
Oh Man, I missed the net!

Ok, I was back in Hot Springs for a month and heard this story.
I don't know if ANY of this is true and I don't want to be the National Enquirer but this is what I heard:

This guy I met says he works with one of the Faulkner's, I think his dad is Billy Bob's mom's half brother.
Anyway, he says that this new girlfreind of Billy Bob's isn't new, that he met her two summers ago in California and they've known each other since then.
The guy said that Billy met her at some hospital and that she had been really good to him and that's how they got to know each other.

Anyway she comes from some little Chechlovokin (I can't spell it - Checs, you know the country in Europe) town in Iowa that's smaller than Hot Springs, so she's like Billy Bob in that way - not a Hollywood type.
She was a volleyball star in high school, real tomboy kind of girl that Billy Bob likes.
Anyway, supposedly Angie changed in the last year and got really jealous and insecure and was jealous of the girl even though they were supposed to be only friends at that time, and that she was jealous when he went on the road with the band and just was making his life crap when he'd come back and it got so bad that he started staying out of town all the time to stay away from her.
The only other thing I heard is that he's told people he and this girlfreind have everything in common because of their background and she's really into music and I guess not into the UN or any of that.
And he's supposed to be bringing her out here to meet his mom and everyone, so we'll see if that happens.
That's it babe.
Don't know how much of it is true but we'll see.
:motormouth:

OriginalSinner147

Postby OriginalSinner147 » Tue Aug 27, 2002 12:08 am

i dont know why but that was really disturbing to me. my stomach kinda churned. i guess well have to see how it pans out.

DarkDance

Postby DarkDance » Tue Aug 27, 2002 6:34 pm

WHAT?!!?
YOU DON'T POST ANYTHING FOREVER AND THEN YOU COME BACK AND TELL ME ALL THIS STUFF!?!?!?!
WHITE TRASH!?!?!?
WHAT!?!?!?

Who is this guy that told you this? Who are the "Falkners"?
Why does he know so much about the girlfriend anyway?
Met at a hospital 2 yrs ago when?
When he had that heart attack that Angie came back to England for during TR?
Are you implying that he was having an affair with her 2 yrs ago because they were only married for 2 years so what's the deal?
PLEASE EXPLAIN!!!!
:confused:

DarkDance

Postby DarkDance » Tue Aug 27, 2002 6:47 pm

This is Danielle you're talking about right? The one from the picture where she's coming out of the bar with Billy Bob?
Is she an actress or something? I never heard of her before those pix

GirlInterrupted

Postby GirlInterrupted » Tue Aug 27, 2002 9:46 pm

I haven't heard of her either. I was trying to do a search on her but nothing came up with her being an actress but i did stumble upon some little info that kinda confirms some of whitetrash said..i am just confused as you Dark Dance <_< but neway those articles i found...here are the links..it only confirms a little about danielle... the fact about the volleyball and the living in iowa thing and apparently danielle's mother has met billy before

women.com/entertain/gossip/articles/0,12718,270113_531614,00.htmlhttp://www.women.com/entertain/gossip/arti..._531614,00.html

this one is a list of the state volleyball team
ighsau.org/volleyball/allstate/vb_allstate96.htmlhttp://www.ighsau.org/volleyball/allstate/...allstate96.html

she is somewhere there in the list..

WhiteTrash

Postby WhiteTrash » Wed Aug 28, 2002 10:45 am

It's Danielle, when that picture of them together came out was when everybody started talking about all of this.
The Falkners in Hot Springs are someway related to Billy Bob, I'm not sure how but through his mom.
Sounds right what you're saying about the hospital and him being sick, I remember that story, when Angie came back from Tombraider because he was sick, but I didn't know he had a heart attack.
Seems like him having a heart attack would have been bigger news around here.
I heard he'd met the girlfriend at a hospital and that he was going through a bad time and she was really good to him, so maybe it was when he was sick.
I don't know if they were seeing each other all that time (the two years) but he's known her that long or around that long.
If he was I don't think anybody in his family here would be saying so anyway because those people think he can do no wrong.
It sounds like he thinks he's really in love with her and has told his family a lot about her.
I guess Angie was right to be jealous of her either way.
I don't know if the girlfreind was traveling with the band or what but I guess Billy Bob's been to her home, that town where she's from because that small town connection seemed like a good reason for his family to think things would work out with her and him.
That's it, small town gossip.

OriginalSinner147

Postby OriginalSinner147 » Wed Aug 28, 2002 5:31 pm

okay remember when we 1st started hearing about all the reasons for their divorce? remember there was an article about an (at the time nameless) girl getting close with billybob on tour? could this be the same girl? i thought in the article it said she was a waitress, but im not sure.

OriginalSinner147

Postby OriginalSinner147 » Thu Aug 29, 2002 7:38 pm

wut, do i have a frigg'n disease or something?! where is everyone?

Tuesday

Postby Tuesday » Fri Aug 30, 2002 9:34 am

Wow, I get the feeling we're reading something here that the real Enquirer would like to know about. If this is true then it's possible we may know more about what went wrong in Angie's marriage than she even knows at this time.
Please: Send all gossip tidbids White Trash - we'll figure out if theyre true or not ourselves, but I want to read them!

You know, of all the bad endings I was afraid might happen when Angie & Billy first got together, the one I never did imagine that there would be a woman (girl I guess) who could take Billy away from Angie.
Matter of fact, I thought for sure it would be her leaving him, out of being bored (I thought the age difference would begin to bore her) or maybe even that she'd end up falling for some other guy while they were still married, but I NEVER imagined anything like this.

Original; about the lack of posters: I don't know why no one else posts much anymore and they may have another reason, but for me it's this:
It got boring with Angie for me. I remember when she was about to get married and first did there was some great wild news story every day almost, and I was super curious about the crazy things they did and said.

Even though there have been a couple of off the wall things lately (like the Jon Voight thing) it's just lost it's drama and excitement for me. She's into being a mom and may or may not be happy and may or may not being dancing on the edge of sanity again. That's all. Nothing to hold my interest,

She's not the person she was: She used to bring us in an give us a front seat her life movie, she talked to us (through reporters) constantly and never held back about the topic or her emotions. We felt like we really knew her so. I don't feel like that any more. I don't even know how she feels about the divorice or Jon's statements or anything. She's become a stranger to me.

I know you hate him and all, but for me the destructive direction Billy Bob's life seems to be taking is actually more interesting to me now.
Of course he's shut us out just as much, so again it's like a glimpse from the outer world through some reporters view - I don't know him anymore either.

Anyway, that's how I feel.

goneabitlara

Postby goneabitlara » Fri Aug 30, 2002 10:02 am

Tuesday: I have to say that i do agree with you here. I was, at one point in my life, really interested in this wild woman and all the crazy things she did and the way that, compared to alot of other hollywood stars, she was 'normal', like a regular person.. do u know what i mean? She was a cut-above the rest, she didn't conform to the normal hollywood lifestyle, she put a special mix of her own insanity into it, which made her such an interesting figure. She was a role-model to women across the globe i think. Now, things have got crazy and i feel that another chapter in her life has been completed - infact, it feels like a novel that i have been so enthralled by, and now i have finished it. I feel kinda numb inside when i read all these news stories now because she has become like the nicole kidmans of this world, a hollywood divorcee who's life was splashed across every paper in the land for a while and now, the ride is over.
I still love her work, please don't kill me for this! She will still be one of my, or THE favourite actress that i have and i will still continue to be a fan, but i feel like, on a personal level, the story is over.. (cripes, i will be in tears in a moment!!)
As for BBT, i wish him well - i cannot hate the guy because i don't know what REALLY went on with those two, i don't think ANYONE does, except them, and it is evident that that is a sad secret that both of them will carry with them for all time. So they should, i say. I wish him well and i reckon that Angelina is happy - she has what she has craved for a long time.. to be REALLY needed.. :)

OriginalSinner147

Postby OriginalSinner147 » Fri Aug 30, 2002 5:34 pm

goneabit, i know! i was in tears when i read about jon trying to take away maddox! if this happens i dont think her novels' over yet!

<!--EDIT|OriginalSinner147|Aug 30 2002, 11:35 PM-->

goneabitlara

Postby goneabitlara » Sat Aug 31, 2002 3:33 am

Yeah, perhaps there will be a sequel, but it won't be a happy one necessarily if that is the case! I can't see that that is entirely true really, i don't know what reason the man would have to want to take his daughter's child away, and, in any court of law, i cannot see that permission to do such a thing would be granted anyway. I mean, the girl never sees her father, (except filming TR1) and there is a 'history' between them. Plus, its not exactly as if she can't support the child - financially, there can be no arguements there. She is now taking him everywhere with her - perhaps, if the Jon story is true, that is part of the reason why. But, really, can u see that being the truth? Why would the man bother? What can he give Maddox that AJ can't? I feel so very sorry for her, yet, somehow, you just know, deep down, that she is gonna be ok in the end, once this crap is over. She must have learned alot about herself and about other people - and i guess she will be a less-trusting person in the future about who she chooses as a 'mate', but, i think that that will be a long time coming - i don't think we'll be seeing any stories about aj and a 'new love' for some time to come.. perhaps the novel will continue later..!!!

DarkDance

Postby DarkDance » Tue Sep 03, 2002 7:37 am

I agree on both points:
I've grown a little bored and the reason is probably because there are no more "fun" interviews like there were when she was married, and;
Jon does no want Maddox. Jon doesn't even know Maddox, I think the press just enjoys the current tension between them and is fueling the fire.
I also think this story is probably true White Trash, and I think you believe it too, don't you?

Tuesday

Postby Tuesday » Fri Sep 06, 2002 7:59 am

Hey White Trash, anything new? Heard any more gossip?

Return to “Angelina Jolie”