Angelina Fights Her Dad For Custody

GirlInterrupted

Postby GirlInterrupted » Wed Aug 28, 2002 1:48 am

Here is an article that i scanned about angelina in the woman's day magazine... the weird thing about this is i havent heard about this news before so i dont know how true it is unless i missed it somewhere he but it speaks of sources sayn that angie is in bad shape and her father is planning to take legal action

Angelina's battle for her son
angelfire.com/tv2/cab/http://www.angelfire.com/tv2/cab/

OriginalSinner147

Postby OriginalSinner147 » Wed Aug 28, 2002 5:47 pm

:cry:
oh god no dont take her little boy from her.
shes always been so open i hope shes not internalizing everything like they said, i think if she keeps doing that she'll loose who she is. but i can also see why she'd be doing that, i mean, look who shes trusted, jon,billy, an they seem to just betray her.
no, please, i would plead my heart out to jon voight if i could, just not to take her child, hes all she seems to have left.

GirlyGamer

Postby GirlyGamer » Tue Sep 03, 2002 6:23 am

That article is completely gutting.
And also completely one sided. I don't understand why these people in her life that claim to 'love' and 'care' for her are doing these things. You only have to look at pictures of her and wee Maddox to KNOW she completely adores that little boy. I think her father is a jealous selfish 'bleep' and I'd like to give him a right ole slap! His outbust on tv last month didn't show love, it showed spite. If he REALLY wanted to help her he wouldn't be telling the media all of her alleged problems, he'd be doing it quietly. All it seems to me to be is a jon voight pressathon because she's in the limelight and he isn't.

Incidentally I need volunteers for my thesis questionaire, questions found in the General Discussion section (Academia Beckons Angelina and I need you) in my signature link. Thanks to any that help me out in advance, much appreciated.

fiestyone

Postby fiestyone » Tue Sep 03, 2002 8:13 am

I agree that this is the last thing Angelina needs right now.

I am sure that if she was considered to be an unfit mother, she would not have been allowed to adopt in the first place.

It is obvious to anyone that Maddox is her priority, and I think no matter how depressed etc someone may be, they would never let it interfere with their child's wellbeing. Maddox is completely happy with her from what I see.

If her Father really cares, he will offer to listen, babysit and be a shoulder to cry on AND NOTHING MORE.

On another note, I think it would be great for her if Jonny (ex hubby) lent a shoulder to cry on right now, seeing as they (seemed) to have such a good relationship.

What do you think? ;)

GirlyGamer

Postby GirlyGamer » Tue Sep 03, 2002 8:51 am

I think that would be dangerous. People tend to fall more heavily when they're under stress etc and he is angaged is he not? It could therefore lead to even more problems for her.
And lets not forget.
They divorced FOR A REASON.

fiestyone

Postby fiestyone » Tue Sep 03, 2002 8:56 am

I can see what youre getting at, but if you recall they divorced for (quoting Angelina): "work reasons", not because they argued, fell out of love or whatever.

Yes, he is engaged, but the last thing I heard was that Angelina gets on well with Lisa Faulkner, and I'm not talking about Angelina and Jonny getting it on again, just that Lisa and Jonny might be able to be ears for her whilst in England.

Peace

GirlyGamer

Postby GirlyGamer » Tue Sep 03, 2002 9:12 am

Ahhh okay I get ya now. Yeah if it was purely platonic then I guess so. Still psychologically speaking it is more dangerous at times isnt it to count on an 'ex' because it brings with it a history. I'm sure her mom and brother are both there for her even if her father isn't.

fiestyone

Postby fiestyone » Tue Sep 03, 2002 9:17 am

Yes, I can c your point too. Who knows. Maybe TR 2 will act as a 'healing project' for her.

PS I liked the fact you used the word 'psychologically' cos that's exactly what I do for a living!

GirlyGamer

Postby GirlyGamer » Tue Sep 03, 2002 10:34 am

Yeah?
I just got my degree last year but am staying on for honors this year, thus my thesis begging message in another thread. Who'd have thought it would be so difficult to get volunteers to discuss angelina jolie.
Feel free to help out, the first set of questions are at the 'general discussion' link Thread title 'academia beckons Angelina and I need you'. Which you can find by clicking on the link in my sig. There's a bit of a discussion going on there at the moment about media representation which I'm sure someone with a background in psychology could add to with some really interesting points.

OriginalSinner147

Postby OriginalSinner147 » Tue Sep 03, 2002 12:53 pm

yeah wheres james in all of this? hes always been her rock before, i dont see why he couldn't lend an ear.
p.s. i gotta backround in psychology too, but on a different side of the fence.

WildTiger
Advanced Member

Postby WildTiger » Wed Sep 04, 2002 5:35 pm

i think its a roumor. i wont belive it till angie says somethin and she hasnt.

Return to “Angelina Jolie”