News Item

goneabitlara

Postby goneabitlara » Fri Sep 06, 2002 3:13 am

Jolie: 'I Still Love Lee Miller'

Hollywood actress Angelina Jolie has made a list of ten things to do before she dies - and they include telling first husband Jonny Lee Miller she still loves him. The American beauty, who filed for divorce from her second husband Billy Bob Thornton in July, was married to the English Trainspotting actor for four years. Angelina says, "I would like to tell Jonny that I love him, but I think he already knows. I am grateful to him for being such a great husband when we were married." Besides proclaiming her feelings for Jonny, Angelina told Britain's Marie Claire magazine she wants an usual bedroom fitting. She explains, "I want to slide down a fireman's pole from my bedroom. So it's being put in. Nothing is as sexy as the fire pole will be. I'm sure I'll experiment with it. The bedroom is directly above the kitchen, so if I had a pole... I just like the idea of going from one room to the other that way." And the Oscar-winner hopes to get her breasts out in the future. Angelina continues, "I'd like to be able to spend time with just jeans on, just hanging out. You see people outside working, and you always see guys with their shirts off."

Tuesday

Postby Tuesday » Fri Sep 06, 2002 7:52 am

She gave that interview a long time ago (last year maybe) when she was still with Billy. Matter of fact, in the real interview she mentions him in some of those lines (like the shirt off thing).
Sounds like that parts been taken out to make this sound up to date and focus on the Johnny Miller thing - where did you find this one?

goneabitlara

Postby goneabitlara » Fri Sep 06, 2002 10:28 am

got it from here: http://us.imdb.com/PeopleNews/http://us.imdb.com/PeopleNews/ Sorry if its old news! :(

Tuesday

Postby Tuesday » Fri Sep 06, 2002 12:13 pm

Hey goneabit, please don't EVER be sorry for posting an article, I/we appreciate EVERY article anyone posts!
This one is totally interesting in a really strange way, and that's that I think they actually changed some of her quotes to make it sound current - like I think there were parts where she said things as "we" (her and Billy) and they changed it to "I" to make it sound new.
Goes to show how the media will change things and trick us doesn't it?
I'm going to try to find the original for you to compare and we'll see if it is what they did.
Hey, I always mean to ask you, what does the "goneabitlaura" mean anyway?

OriginalSinner147

Postby OriginalSinner147 » Fri Sep 06, 2002 7:21 pm

oh my god! i know exactly how she (aj) feels! its so unfair that a dude can go around an when it gets hot, take his shirt off. i always get yelled at for indecent exposer. i walk around my house naked all the time, but keep a robe by the door for visitors. :D bet ya'll really needed to know that. :D

WildTiger
Advanced Member

Postby WildTiger » Fri Sep 06, 2002 9:36 pm

angie does have a point w/ that. it is unfair, infact , i think thats rude to us gals that guys can get away w/ that. :angry:

goneabitlara

Postby goneabitlara » Sat Sep 07, 2002 4:34 am

Ahhh.. the explanation of the name 'Goneabitlara' - Well now - its from a British TV advert for a sports drink... confused??!!! The UK went pretty mad on the Tomb Raider film and has been mad on the games too, a while after TR1 came out, this sports drink manufacturer called Lucozade made a series of adverts where several people were dressed as lara croft and running around in every-day life doing, well, 'Lara' things! Diving over tables in restaurants and swinging through their bedrooms on ropes suspended from the ceiling, and the tag-line was ' have you gone a bit lara?'. !!! I know... its mad. There is even a website (i think) and i think its http://www.goneabitlara.co.uk or .com Don't quote me on that, it comes up real quick at the end of the advert!! So, thats behind the name... Hey, don't blame me its a british thing!! I live in UK but am originally from US, so, i found it kinda cooky too, but then the UK is kinda cooky, in a nice way!! :D

goneabitlara

Postby goneabitlara » Sat Sep 07, 2002 4:40 am

p.s. Tuesday: yeah, i think i vaguely remember an article where aj said she wanted to wander around with no shirt on, so yeah, its a bit of a mixed up news item, although, i don't remember the firemans pole bit...!!! could be difficult sliding down a pole with maddox strapped to her back!! :o

WildTiger
Advanced Member

Postby WildTiger » Sat Sep 07, 2002 8:01 am

no fair. i wanna move to the U.K.

Tuesday

Postby Tuesday » Sat Sep 07, 2002 8:20 am

Thanks, that's a funny idea for a commercial, I always meant to ask you about the name.
There used to be a girl who posted on Abstracts (I've been posting here for a few years) and she was kind of wacked out, it seemed like she'd go from one celeb board to another and end up starting fights with other posters.
She might still post on Abstracts and just hasn't been to the Angie board latley, I don't know.
She ended up having a lot of people who were mad at her, anyway her name was/is Laura and when I first saw you log in name I thought maybe you were one of the people she had done that to, and that you'd made a log in name for yourself about it.
That seemed like a funny idea.
Anyway, I'd like to see one of those commercials.

mchammer

Postby mchammer » Sat Sep 07, 2002 11:36 am

To whom it may concern:

I wrote this song about Angelina Jolie that I figured I'd share with the world. Sadly this is the favorite song of most of my fans...which means you'll probably like it. To hear it go to:

http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/334/brandon_wiard.htmlhttp://artists.mp3s.com/artists/334/brandon_wiard.html

The name of the song is "Angelina".

-Brandon

Return to “Angelina Jolie”