What Do Ya Think?

girl-next-door

Postby girl-next-door » Sat Sep 07, 2002 12:45 am

Ok, I heard that during the filming of Foxfire, Angelina dated Jenny Shimizu for awhile. Wouldn't that make her attracted to women? I already know that she finds other women attractive but do you think that instead of getting back with Johnny Lee Miller, she'll get with another chick?

goneabitlara

Postby goneabitlara » Sat Sep 07, 2002 4:25 am

Yes, that is true, she did have a brief relationship with jenny shimizu, she was also once quoted as saying that if she had not married billy bob, she would have married jenny! I dunno if she will choose a woman over a man now, depends on how she feels about that now she has a child. But, when asked questions on her sexuality, she has always said that she doesn't really 'label' herself as gay or straight, she just gets attracted to certain types of person, be it male or female. I think she will be single for a while yet, but who knows? I don't think she is probably that interested in being with anyone just now! Don't blame her either! ;)

WildTiger
Advanced Member

Postby WildTiger » Sat Sep 07, 2002 7:50 am

she was also quoted last year saying " I used to be bisexual" I'll see if i can geta link.

Return to “Angelina Jolie”