Angelina Sings?

girl-next-door

Postby girl-next-door » Sat Sep 07, 2002 1:23 am

Hey, does anyone have Billy Bob's album " Private Radio"? If so, does Angelina sings alongside Billy in ANY of the songs because I could swear she does.

I checked the credits in the little title magazine thingy and its says nothing about her in it ,but seriously, in the song 'Starlight Lounge', I could have died, it sounded SO much like her! You know, the husky voice and cracking sort of tone. It was odd. And I've also heard rumours that she DID actually sing on the album. But if anyone knows the TRUTH . . please let me know so I can say that I was right. Thanx for that

By the way, is anyone else from Australia besides me? And is anyone from Russia per chance?

goneabitlara

Postby goneabitlara » Sat Sep 07, 2002 4:43 am

I know that, when aj and bbt were together, she is reported to have spent much time in the recording studio with bbt in their home while he made private radio, so its a possibility i guess. I also remember an article where she was asked if she sang and said that bbt had asked her to sing a little for her and that she had a lovely voice.. but who knows??!! :blink:

girl-next-door

Postby girl-next-door » Sat Sep 07, 2002 4:50 am

that would be SO cool to hear her actually sing! And you telling me that apparently she has a lovely voice just makes me more desperate to hear her!!! I reckon she would have a very nice voice. It would be rough and husky sort of.

Hey . . has anyone actually been close to her in person and heard her speak? If so what does she sound like?

Does anyone know how long Angelina dated Jenny Shimizu for? Why did they stop going out? . . .

Mizz

Postby Mizz » Sat Sep 07, 2002 5:05 am

Starlight Lounge is with Holly Lamar. To be honest i don't think it sounds like her at all, but then again i've only heard her sing once. [girl interrupted]And she isn't in one of the other songs either.

WildTiger
Advanced Member

Postby WildTiger » Sat Sep 07, 2002 7:58 am

i read in a n articl for M.Showbiz that when they asked billy if she sang on his album he said "Angelina is a wonderful person and i love her but she has nothing to do with my music at all"

i guess that should have beena hint that the marriage wasnt gonna work. :(

mchammer

Postby mchammer » Sat Sep 07, 2002 11:48 am

To whomever it may interest:

I wrote this song about Angelina Jolie that I figured I'd share with the world. Sadly this is the favorite song of most of my fans...which means you'll probably like it. To hear it go to:

http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/334/brandon_wiard.htmlhttp://artists.mp3s.com/artists/334/brandon_wiard.html

The name of the song is "Angelina".

-Brandon

(if you use aol my sn is brandonwiard2)

Return to “Angelina Jolie”