Angelina + Australia?

girl-next-door

Postby girl-next-door » Sat Sep 07, 2002 8:13 pm

So far, I have made 3 new topics in the past 2 days . . .but you can never have enough topics about Angelina Jolie, right? I just feel as though I'm overdoing it.
Anyway, back to the question. Does anyone one know why Angelina has never been to Australia? I live there and I've never read anything about her ever coming here or visiting for a movie or whatever.
She likes pretty countries with nice people like Greece and Cambodia and I consider Australia to be one of the best places on Earth. Alot of the people can be a$$holes but the majority are nice and its very beautiful and has nice weather but she's never been here AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY!!!

Why can't she just come here once? Just once, so I can have a good look at her? WHY?
Its possible she has never gotten around to coming here or that she has had some bad experiences with Aussies in the past. Those are good reasons, I suppose.
But I would really like it if she did and I'm sure that other Australian fans would also like it.
( sigh ) I really like this message board.

WildTiger
Advanced Member

Postby WildTiger » Sat Sep 07, 2002 9:29 pm

she has been there. James went with her. They hav pics of them there on wutheringjolie so ill see if i can post em. and she said that she plans to visit again some time. so keep your hopes up. and dont worry, your never overdoing it when it comes to AJ

oh and welcome to the board. Im WildTiger :fish: :goldfish:

OriginalSinner147

Postby OriginalSinner147 » Sun Sep 08, 2002 12:24 am

yes welcome, im original sinner

GirlInterrupted

Postby GirlInterrupted » Mon Sep 09, 2002 3:29 am

:o Angelina was in Australia?? oh my god where the hell was i then?? :( I hope she does come visit again cuz i think that will be cool!! where did she visit when she was here??

Oh and welcome!! neighbour...i live in Australia too.. :D

girl-next-door

Postby girl-next-door » Mon Sep 09, 2002 3:57 am

Where abouts do you live in Australia, GirlInterrupted? I live in Brisbane in Queensland but was born in New South Wales.

I can't believe Angelina was in Australia. I've never even heard or read that she has been. I've never even read her talking about her visit.
That is so lame. She goes on about all the great countries she visited and she never mentions this one. ( or not that I have heard )

But oh well. It could be worse. She could be telling everyone that its a cruddy, fly ridden frying pan where evryone says, "Crickey!"

GirlInterrupted

Postby GirlInterrupted » Mon Sep 09, 2002 7:37 am

I live in the NT...the place that is so far from everywhere else....I've been to Brisbane..nice place :) I havent read anything either.. i tell you this now if she comes to Australia expect me to stalk her..but not in some pyscho way though :D

WildTiger
Advanced Member

Postby WildTiger » Mon Sep 09, 2002 3:17 pm

i did here a ROUMOR that she will be coming arround christmas to shoot a new movie . but keep in mind that its a roumor an nothing more.

girl-next-door

Postby girl-next-door » Mon Sep 16, 2002 2:40 am

yes she does. But still, I wish she would come back soon. Hopefully to somewhere near the southern border of Queensland so I can afford to see her coz I ain't going all the way down the east coast of Australia just to see a few seconds of Angelina. Bugger that!

Return to “Angelina Jolie”