Furious?

girl-next-door

Postby girl-next-door » Sat Sep 14, 2002 11:22 pm

If my ex moved his new chick into the house that I partly owned I'd be furious aswell!!!
I mean seriously, what a a$$hole!!!
I'd be over there and kickin' all of her crap out of it.
Then I'd go get a new boy ( or girl in her case ) and move him/her in, too.

Was it true that she did want to patch things up with him for the sake of Maddox? If she did, he's completely stuffed it then.

Does anyone know the story line of the new Tomb Raider movie? It has something to do with the ocean.
I'm really out of the loop right now.

Tuesday

Postby Tuesday » Mon Sep 16, 2002 7:38 am

Angie met a guy who had a perfectly nice girlfriend who'd done nothing wrong to either of them.
Angie decided she wanted the guy and gave no thought to what she was doing to the girlfriend - she went ahead and started an affair with him.
He (who had an obligation to the girlfriend) didn't even bother to break up with her, he just went off a married Angie without ever explaining.

They both put out a karma for a bad ending - and it ended badly.
He had proven what kind of person he was, she should have realized that.
She wanted what she wanted and it didn't matter who was hurt by it - now the same kind of thinking by Billy and Danielle has turned the tables on her.

Maybe she's learned something from it, maybe she'll be better to other women in the future too.

DarkDance

Postby DarkDance » Mon Sep 16, 2002 5:03 pm

Ouch!
Harsh!
But it's true, that is the way it happened.
I hope Angie's learned a little more about what qualities to look for in a man and, as you said, that now that she's been the woman on the other end of it she won't be the one breaking up someone else's relationship anymore.
Women should be cooler than that to other women.

WhiteTrash

Postby WhiteTrash » Tue Sep 17, 2002 7:47 am

Yep, the trash talk in Hot Springs was probably right
But hey slow up
If they were right and he'd been chasing after this Danelle since last year it ain't the same at all babe
He and Angie were MARRIED
different program
get what I'm saying?

DarkDance

Postby DarkDance » Tue Sep 17, 2002 8:07 am

I get what your saying WTrash, I know they were married and that Billy and Laura Dern were only engaged.
You don't get what I'm saying because you're a guy.
I only meant that whatever the circumstance, women should start treating other women better.
Angie always seemed like she'd be like that too, and it was a little disapointing to me to see her letting that slip away from her once Billy came into the picture (I include the Laura Dern thing AND her acceptance of Billy disowning his own daughter when I say that).
That's all, and I do think or hope that that's changed for her now.

WhiteTrash

Postby WhiteTrash » Wed Sep 18, 2002 8:36 pm

I always liked you ddance, but I gotta tell you
That picture you have in your head doesn't have anything to do with the world you're living in.
When pushing goes to punching, everybody's out for themselves.
Angie stepped on Laura Dern because she was in her way
Danelle did the same to Angie, for the same reason
Someone else will do the same to Danelle
Angie will do the same down the road if someone's blocking the way of what she wants
It'll happen, you'll see.
And Billy?
That one's hard to call.

OriginalSinner147

Postby OriginalSinner147 » Wed Sep 18, 2002 10:13 pm

well alls i can say is if theres a such thing as karma, for wut angies done, shes gotten hers, but billy keeps on cheating an winning, an nothing bad ever happens to him, not that i have some billybob voodoo doll an wish bad omens on him, but if wut comes around really goes around then he's building himself up for a harder fall. nowutimean?

skulking

Postby skulking » Thu Sep 19, 2002 1:00 pm

Didn't Angelina dump him first, or was he just playing with her from the beginning, I don't know.
But if he was a real man than he would leave and let her go on with life. Now i have no respect for the dude other than he was with her. Saturn comes back around! Lets you choose what you will, not tolerate. :angry:

Return to “Angelina Jolie”