Rath Vibol? I Like It Better

DarkDance

Rath Vibol? I Like It Better

Postby DarkDance » Tue Sep 17, 2002 7:55 am

Jolie Drops Voight As Last Name
Tue Sep 17, 1:35 AM ET
By The Associated Press

SANTA MONICA, Calif. (AP) - It's been " Angelina Jolie" on movie billboards, but now it's official.

A Los Angeles County judge granted a petition by the actress, whose legal name was Angelina Jolie Voight, to drop her last name on Sept. 12, according to court documents.

A request filed July 3 at the Santa Monica courthouse cited a desire to have her legal name conform with her professional name.

The actress, who won a supporting-actress Oscar in 2000 for "Girl, Interrupted," has been publicly feuding with her father, Oscar-winning actor Jon Voight, and in July filed for divorce from actor Billy Bob Thornton after two years of marriage.

skulking

Postby skulking » Wed Sep 18, 2002 1:47 am

Interesting DD, I kinda like the name "Rath", but not for a baby. Maddux is cool although he might want to change it when he grows up after all this sh8t will probably traumatize the poor guy.
:lol: Although having a mother who is the famous Lara Croft would b awesome to say the least.

lucky-ass
kid

GirlInterrupted

Postby GirlInterrupted » Wed Sep 18, 2002 10:05 am

thanks for the post DarkDance ! :)

skulling: that's right!! that is one lucky kid... and she is one lucky girl to have that cute thing too :D

OriginalSinner147

Postby OriginalSinner147 » Wed Sep 18, 2002 6:58 pm

your right he is so lucky an blessed. this sounds so retarded but i used to daydream while i was on the road that the next person to pick me up would be angie or billy, i used to want to be adopted by them so bad.
lol, im embarassed now! :rolleyes:

GirlInterrupted

Postby GirlInterrupted » Wed Sep 18, 2002 11:19 pm

it doesnt sound retarded :D i dont think you are the only one that wants to be adopted by her. hehehe i sometimes i think that too or wishing to see her in person... i've never met her but i can so picture myself going crazy if i did..:P

Return to “Angelina Jolie”