Im Really Impatient!

OriginalSinner147

Postby OriginalSinner147 » Wed Sep 18, 2002 10:17 pm

when is Beyond Borders comeing out in the u.s.? or even is it? DONT TELL ME ITS NOT! cause that would suck so friggn much!

GirlInterrupted

Postby GirlInterrupted » Wed Sep 18, 2002 11:39 pm

i dont knw when its coming out but i've heard april 2003 which is too far away for me :( ...it was out about just a couple weeks ago i think there was a pre-screening of it in California..u dont live in California do you??...it wasnt the final version they were showing. I think there were still editing that needed to be done... but some lucky people were able to view it.

oh here is a link of some guy's review who went to the pre-screening

todaysmovies.com/reviews/reviews/archives/00000004.htmlhttp://www.todaysmovies.com/reviews/review...s/00000004.html

skulking

Postby skulking » Thu Sep 19, 2002 12:49 am

After reading the reviews for the movie Beyond Borders I couldn't help notice the stricking similarities between the actresses real life and the character she plays in the movie. I think the role is great for her and can't wait to see more of her I only wish she would do a comedy and let us see the lighter side of her onscreen image. It is an amazing talent she displays and obviously connects with a lot of people here on these boards.Cheer up, April is right around the corner. :)

fiestyone

Postby fiestyone » Thu Sep 19, 2002 2:13 am

:P In reply to Skulking, Angie has already done a comedy- 'Life or something Like it'.

I haven't seen it yet as I am in the Uk ( :( ) but she plays a blond reporter.

Love

Fiestyone

Ps Does anyone know when it is coming out here in the UK??

GirlInterrupted

Postby GirlInterrupted » Thu Sep 19, 2002 3:10 am

In "Life or something like it" i think angie was funny when she started singing crazy heheehh i thought she looked cute. :D

skulling: April for you :( probably end of next year for us. But it sounds like a good film..I think i read a review somewhere where he just totally bashed the hell out of the movie. He was complaining about the story and everything...he made it sound like the worst movie ever..oh well for him..he has his opinion. For me I cant wait :D

fiestyone: when is it coming out in UK?? It hasnt come out in Australia yet.

fiestyone

Postby fiestyone » Thu Sep 19, 2002 4:12 am

For Girl Interrupted: I don't know when LOSLI is coming out here in the UK or in Australia.

I wish it would hurry up!!

Where in Australia do you live? My hubby is from Brisbane.

Fiestyone

GirlInterrupted

Postby GirlInterrupted » Thu Sep 19, 2002 5:19 am

I live in the much quieter part of Australia..in the NT... I'm planning to move to Melbourne though. I think the movie will be out in Australia at the end of the year. I've actually already seen the movie.

goneabitlara

Postby goneabitlara » Thu Sep 19, 2002 6:45 am

A little snippett for you: thezreview.co.uk/comingsoon/l/lifeorsomethinglikeit.htmhttp://www.thezreview.co.uk/comingsoon/l/l...thinglikeit.htm

skulking

Postby skulking » Thu Sep 19, 2002 12:41 pm

:o Wha what..you already saw it?
Was it any good, tell us so i can dream about it .

Life or Something like It . Was that the one were she helps people with cancer or something? Man that movie was boring, didn't even get past the first 5min of that movie. Or didn't she play in one were she had blue hair..that was good.

YEa April is only 7 months - Away

girl-next-door

Postby girl-next-door » Thu Sep 19, 2002 6:45 pm

Hey . . .as far as I know, LOSLI comes out in Australia in November some time. Thats what I heard and I have read it a couple of times.

OriginalSinner147

Postby OriginalSinner147 » Thu Sep 19, 2002 8:37 pm

i saw life... in the theatre it was adorible! and i also downloaded it on Kazaa. do that if u have no patience (like me) for it to come out, it really works. also i do live in cali (sandiego) but i dont remember hearing anything about a prescreening of beyond borders.

Return to “Angelina Jolie”