New Aj Movie News!

goneabitlara

Postby goneabitlara » Thu Sep 19, 2002 6:58 am

Angelina Jolie and Ethan Hawke could team up for new movie

Angelina Jolie and Ethan Hawke are in talks to star in new Warner movie Taking Lives.

The film is based on the book by British author Michael Pye.

It tells the story of a female FBI profiler who must hunt a serial killer who has spent 20 years assuming the identities of the people he has killed.

The movie has yet to be given a director or start date, reports the Hollywood Reporter

GirlInterrupted

Postby GirlInterrupted » Thu Sep 19, 2002 11:25 am

Thanks for the post goneabitlara :D !

It sounds interesting... and i think its actually not bad teaming them two together...

skulking

Postby skulking » Fri Sep 20, 2002 3:19 am

Ethan Hawke !? You got to be kidingme. Thats about as lame as her an Denzel. Don't get me wrong the plot sounds great but she should be paired with actors who can spice up her ability like maybe James Bond or Mike Myers. I'm sick of seeing her play roles that involve us to watch her carry the picture. I would love to see a part were she plays a totaly sublime creature and nobody knows its her until the credits. Then people will ask, "Was that Angelina Jolie"? My god she was brilliant as the maid.

Speedy

Postby Speedy » Fri Sep 20, 2002 2:08 pm

LOL Skulking!

skulking

Postby skulking » Fri Sep 20, 2002 3:50 pm

Yo check it. I just had an idea for a movie in which Angelina plays a astronaut in training and is very smart. People are very excited, she is so exceptional. Then about halfway through a terrrible mistake is made during one of the test and she is burned severely by some over-mixed chemicals in a spill. Everybody is sicked out because it caused her to have her skin melted down to the bown on her right hand. I don't know what happpens after that because i woke up. Actually it was Julianna Margolis and its her whole arm was like skeleton, but i think you get the picture.
It could also be a made for TV thing and a little warning about the dangers of space. Rock on.

Hey Speedy, tight name I got a white horse name speedy and he looks like a unicorn from far away amongst the trees of forest.

skulking

Postby skulking » Fri Sep 20, 2002 5:27 pm

lmao Speedy !

OriginalSinner147

Postby OriginalSinner147 » Fri Sep 20, 2002 7:11 pm

that plot sounds cool though.
i have a white quarter horse too, named Joan D'Arc
her 4 month old foal is a half Percheran an black as black can be, shes so tall too, her legs are already as long as her moms, Shes named Indiana Joan (we call her India like india ink for short though)
i have another Quarter horse too, shes a beautiful hickory color, named Dawn. shes extreamely perceptive too.
SORRY! but any chance i get i will talk about my horses!
I moved though, an i wont see them till december, so i am dying to find a place in San Diego with freasian horses so i can buy a colt. if u dont know wut a freasian is, they are the most sleak,stealthly,mysterious,and beautiful of equine creatures. they are huge an muscley, they scream strength, only come in black, and have tufts of long hair around they're hoofs. imagine a dark knights horse. aww i love them!

heres a link to some breathtaking pics...
friesian-magic-team.com/photos.htmlhttp://www.friesian-magic-team.com/photos.html

skulking, wut breed is your 'unicorn'?

<!--EDIT|OriginalSinner147|Sep 21 2002, 01:19 AM-->

skulking

Postby skulking » Fri Sep 20, 2002 7:35 pm

NO i think he's appalachian but he's mysterious and if he had a horn i would swear he could be one. Lol..i like to feed him green grass because he hates that staw colored stuff. He's pretty smart about things too. Have you seen the pet pyschic..what a crock! I mean of course my cat likes tuna fish it smells funny.

Pretty name 4 a horse tho "JOAN"

Return to “Angelina Jolie”