Original Sin

Funkyrella

Postby Funkyrella » Fri Sep 20, 2002 8:51 am

Wow, I've really been gone for a while, haven't I?! So many new names (well, I could've done without a few)... Come one people, date me up please! Are there any pictures that I haven't seen yet? Any news that are not on the front-page?

I've finally seen "Original Sin" and really don't know why so many people didn't like it. I thought it was a cool movie, with a great, dark athmosphere and a fabulous Angie! OK, OK, the ending was kinda stupid... but anyway! :)
What did y'all think about it?

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Fri Sep 20, 2002 8:57 pm

check the news page, there's some from her in London this week.

Tuesday

Postby Tuesday » Sat Sep 21, 2002 8:34 am

Hi Funkyrella, glad to have you back!

Me too - I really like Original Sin - you know the part where she kills that guy/partner? I can't remember now what she says right before but it was so funny!
I saw it a long time ago (2 years?) and I can't remember the characters names but I really liked it.

OriginalSinner147

Postby OriginalSinner147 » Sun Sep 22, 2002 10:00 pm

bonnie castle/julia russel luis vargas billy (no last name)
u mean the 2nd time near the end with the gun? she goes "he needs a doctor" (antonio/luis) constable says "wut about him?" (billy) she looks over leans in and kisses him an then shoots him "no hes dead." she says "but he needs a doctor".

<!--EDIT|OriginalSinner147|Oct 1 2002, 02:13 AM-->

Funkyrella

Postby Funkyrella » Tue Oct 01, 2002 7:55 am

Right, this scene was really cool!
It always scares me little bit so see how excellent Angie portraits "nutty" people. I hope she can make a straight cut between herself and the character she's playing... :unsure:

Tomorrow they'll show TOMBRAIDER I on German pay-TV. I already have my VCR ready, to complete my collection bit by bit. I still need "The Bone Collector". "Foxfire" and "George Wallace" are gonna be a big problem... And off course I'd love to have all of her movies in original version to hear her real voice... I'm a dreamer! LOL ;)

Return to “Angelina Jolie”