Peachy Keen

skulking

Postby skulking » Mon Sep 23, 2002 3:07 am

It's so perfect and cute. I drool every time i see it. My fantasy would be to see Lara Croft butt neked riding a stallion. She just has it going on. I sometimes find myself thinking about it and have to smack myself back into reality. Wake up you fool that ass is too fine for mortal men. I would give anything just to touch but i know that would be to close to heaven and stuff..Wow am i just sick or is everybody think she's got a nice tooch?

Please i wanna know, bad.

girl-next-door

Postby girl-next-door » Mon Sep 23, 2002 8:15 pm

What is it with people's (mainly guys) fascination with butts???
I would be so grossed out if I saw Lara Croft galloping along butt naked on a horse. Man, I can't even think about it . .. (....shudder...) . . .. I don't know why. Maybe its because I'm a chick. But seriously, eewww!!!

I'd rather see Angelina Jolie FULLY CLOTHED (like in the picture of her and Winona Ryder for Girl, Interrupted with the black long pants and long sleeved shirt) than ever see her naked.

She looks more attractive when she is fully clothed.

OriginalSinner147

Postby OriginalSinner147 » Mon Sep 23, 2002 11:40 pm

seriously? and here i was gonna ask you to join my nudist colony ... :cry: ... *sighs* oh well, guess we cant convert everyone to the light. (heh heh)

girl-next-door

Postby girl-next-door » Tue Sep 24, 2002 12:15 am

it would be turning away from the light really coz perversion is wrong. Unless your a chick. . . . .

OriginalSinner147

Postby OriginalSinner147 » Tue Sep 24, 2002 11:37 pm

that i am... a chick that is.

girl-next-door

Postby girl-next-door » Wed Sep 25, 2002 4:34 am

I see. It just sounded like a guy statement to make. You know, 'Oh come join my nudist colony'. No offense to guys or nothing.

Speedy

Postby Speedy » Thu Sep 26, 2002 2:01 am

I'm the most perverted chick you'll ever meet. Give me any sentance and I can turn it into something sexual. :P

girl-next-door

Postby girl-next-door » Thu Sep 26, 2002 3:11 am

LOL. OK then . . . ummm . . .

Angelina Jolie is the most gorgeous woman in the USA . . .

too tricky???

Well, if you are as perverted as you say (LOL), you shouldn't

have any problems . . .

Speedy

Postby Speedy » Thu Sep 26, 2002 3:59 pm

Thats easy....
Angelina jolie is the most gorgeous woman in the USA.....
USA standing for United Sexy Ass.
eh..nevermind, I tried.

skulking

Postby skulking » Thu Sep 26, 2002 7:07 pm

Yo speedy, your correct about that but she is also the most beautiful girl in the world and with outfits from Tombraider really bring out those gorgias curves. ;)

girl-next-door

Postby girl-next-door » Fri Sep 27, 2002 4:45 am

I didn't want to make another topic so I just wrote in this one.
Ummm . . . I just finished reading Angelina Jolie's journal while she was in Africa and now I want to read the one when she was in I think it was Cambodia or somewhere.

Anyway, what I'm trying to get at is that I would appreciate it if one of you guys put up a link or something so I can read it.

goneabitlara

Postby goneabitlara » Fri Sep 27, 2002 6:46 am

your wish is my command...... usaforunhcr.org/journal/camindex.htmlhttp://www.usaforunhcr.org/journal/camindex.html
Enjoy ;)

girl-next-door

Postby girl-next-door » Fri Sep 27, 2002 10:29 pm

I just read that and . . . does Angelina Jolie have eye problems??? Because she said that wearing contact lenses while walking in the rain is hard and if she was wearing her glasses at that point, she wouldn't be able to see a thing.
I've seen pictures of her wearing glasses for photo shoots but I just thought that they made her wear them because it was different and they make her look more intelligent. Maybe she really does wear them.

goneabitlara

Postby goneabitlara » Sat Sep 28, 2002 3:29 am

I think i remember reading an interview some time ago where she said she wore specs or contacts for distance vision or something... I think she should wear glasses more often, she looks good in them.

girl-next-door

Postby girl-next-door » Sun Sep 29, 2002 8:33 pm

THAT IS SOOO COOL!!!
(not for her, but its very interesting)

skulking

Postby skulking » Sun Sep 29, 2002 11:09 pm

Yeah i read about that too Goneabit. I think she is supposed to wear em even tho she doesn't.

I hate to say it but she needs to wear them !!!!!!!

girl-next-door

Postby girl-next-door » Sun Sep 29, 2002 11:29 pm

Doesn't not wearing your glasses make your eyes worse??? I accidentally left my first pair on the back of the boot of the car and when I realised what I had done, I went for a walk and found em' on the side of the road all smashed up and bent. That was 2 years ago and I haven't been bothered to buy another pair since. I'm only mildly short sighted anyway, and when am I ever gunna need to see perfectly over a long distance anyway??? All I have to do is walk forward a bit more.

Hey . . was freaking out about someting just then. What if Angelina Jolie learned to use a computer because she thought it might be fun and give her something to do and she went in here and saw everything we've written about her??? My feelings would be a bit between . . paranoid and overjoyed. Overjoyed because ANGELINA JOLIE IS LOOKING AT THE STUFF THAT WE HAVE WRITTEN and paranoid because she might find some of our opinions and stuff offensive and (I'm over reacting here) hate us all.

SERIOUSLY, WHAT IF SHE IS READING THIS RIGHT NOW AND SHE'S THINKING ' . . OH CRAP . . .THEY KNOW!!!'

I get real paranoid sometimes. After seeing 'The Trueman Show' I freaked out and I had to turn the lights out to have a shower.

OriginalSinner147

Postby OriginalSinner147 » Mon Sep 30, 2002 8:08 pm

HA! that is sooo great! now i know my bro and i arent the only ones who think were being watched! HOLY sh**, YES! seriously that movie got me think'n too.

girl-next-door

Postby girl-next-door » Mon Sep 30, 2002 9:36 pm

i regret putting my e-mail up on the internet because anyone can see it and add me to their contacts (which people have done) and they can e-mail me and stuff. Thats the thing with the internet. Anyone can see anything. Even Angelina Jolie. You never know, anyone could be her. Even you. I wouldn't know.
She could be one of us. Maybe she just wants to have a normal conversation with reasonably normal people. But I suppose if she wanted to talk about normal things, she wouldn't come into a message board named after her. That would be creepy seeing people you don't know having conversations about your life.

goneabitlara

Postby goneabitlara » Tue Oct 01, 2002 3:15 am

You have a good point there. So, ok then, if one of us were AJ, which one do u think it would be?? Names in a hat please....

girl-next-door

Postby girl-next-door » Tue Oct 01, 2002 4:25 am

OK...ummm . . . possibly you because your goneabitlara.
Notice: Gone A Bit Lara.
And Angelina Jolie tries to get into her characters so maybe when she was filming Tomb Raider, she went a bit Lara. She might have thought that was an ingenius idea putting that as her name because it says something about her and no one will be the wiser.

Your the only person that has a suspicious name to me.
And what if she did come here but announce that she was, like, "Hey everyone. It's Angelina Jolie". No one would believe her. I could say that I am Angelina Jolie but its not very likely anyone would believe me. Anyone can say that they are her because no one can see that its not.

goneabitlara

Postby goneabitlara » Tue Oct 01, 2002 7:26 am

ah, well, if i were AJ, i would not post as much as i do on this board because filming TR2 would take up much of my time...
How bizzarre if she did look at this board though, you have to admit... ok, so someone comes along and announces that they are Angelina, we all smirk knowingly and humour the person.. but.. deep down inside..how would we know? I have often read stories of stars who visit their own websites and make postings on the discussion boards, so it is possible... wow.. food for thought.
I think that Skulking is a candidate! pretending to be a guy, but really, its her..!!! Skulking is the kinda name i can imagine AJ using... sounds kinda dark....

skulking

Postby skulking » Tue Oct 01, 2002 8:18 am

WRONG......I am actually more like Billy Bob Thornton, in the looks department.Bsis i live in Colo.

I did talk to AJ once in a chat room. She was staying in Paris and it was her birthday. It was in "movies" on msn chat. I was so stoked that i asked her to marry me. She ignored me, probably because Billy was there too .

she said Grease was her favorite movie.

<!--EDIT|skulking|Oct 1 2002, 02:26 PM-->

skulking

Postby skulking » Tue Oct 01, 2002 8:31 am

If anyone its you________lara.
or Tuesday.

girl-next-door

Postby girl-next-door » Tue Oct 01, 2002 7:10 pm

Well, if you are more like Billy Bob in the looks department then I'm surprised that you've ever had a girlfriend. Billy in my opinion wasn't very attractive at all. But thats my opinion.

If Angelina ignored me after I just asked her to marry me, I'd be really upset. That is if I were you because I would never ask her to do that.

What else did she say???
I find it hard to believe that her favorite movie is Grease because I would have thought her to be the intelligent and thoughtful movie type. Or maybe ones based on real stories like war movies or movies like Gia. I think she would have liked that movie alot if it didn't have her in it.

skulking

Postby skulking » Tue Oct 01, 2002 11:48 pm

I don't really look like Billy, because I am only 25. Maybe when i turn 50 i will.
:angry:

I can't be positive it was her but it was her birthday, I know for a fact thats why i went there. Plus the way she spoke was quite sophisticated and off-the-wall @ the same time, like you would expect from a celebrity. She said she liked alot of those old rock musical movies like Hairspray and Grease2
Oh yeah i just remebered her onscreen name .
It was.... Tulip.. & billy's was Sandy. Apparently they were staying in some hotel in Paris for the weekend. very romantic

I think she likes kids movies too ie. Lady and the Tramp.

<!--EDIT|skulking|Oct 2 2002, 05:57 AM-->

OriginalSinner147

Postby OriginalSinner147 » Wed Oct 02, 2002 12:08 am

Heh heh, i like alice in wonderland. (best movie when stoned). I read that Angies favorite disney caracter is Dumbo, cause everyone made fun of his ears but those were the things that saved them all in the end. She also said that wutever your fave disney character is, an the reason for it, says something about you. My favorite disney character is the Chesher Cat, cause he truly enjoys f***ing around with ppl, he lavishes in how greatly he can confuse or piss somone off. AND, even though hes makeing your blood boil, hes helping you along your path, ya just gotta figure out how the f*** that is! ha HA! I LOVE IT!

girl-next-door

Postby girl-next-door » Wed Oct 02, 2002 2:16 am

'ang on. That could have been anybody Skulking. Where'd you get the idea that it was her if she didn't say it was. It seriously could have been anyone.

skulking

Postby skulking » Wed Oct 02, 2002 6:25 am

because she said she was .

hey thats' a good book ! Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carol
So is Stephen King .

but seriously i think its Wildtiger :)

fiestyone

Postby fiestyone » Wed Oct 02, 2002 6:48 am

Ok, I didn't want to start a new topic just to ask a question so here goes:

Has Angie ever said what her favourite movie is that she has done so far? I think it would be TR, but I don't know if she has actually said what her favourite character/movie was.

I was also wondering if she would have had the chance to watch British tv while she is over here, cos I reckon she would love the Office and Coupling.

Does anyone know what her favourite shows are?

Fiestyone

Ps Did you know her ex hubby Jonny has split from his fiancee?

OriginalSinner147

Postby OriginalSinner147 » Wed Oct 02, 2002 7:22 pm

OMG! i adore british comedy! i bet she'd like Monty Python an the show Absolutely Fabulous, that show an his movies kick my ass! i love them!

girl-next-door

Postby girl-next-door » Wed Oct 02, 2002 9:22 pm

Angelina Jolie said that her favorite channels were Animal Planet or whatever the bloody heck it is and The Game Show Channel. But that was when she was with Billy Bob. . . . . What kind of a name is that?

And just because someone says they are Angelina Jolie, doesn't mean they are. Goneabitlara and I have already explained this in another topic.

girl-next-door

Postby girl-next-door » Wed Oct 02, 2002 9:24 pm

No wait ! ! ! It was this topic ! ! !
Silly me.

girl-next-door

Postby girl-next-door » Wed Oct 02, 2002 9:28 pm

And if I wasn't girl-next-door, I would be accusing the person who had this name of being Angelina Jolie. That sounds a bit sus.
She could be right next door, typing on her computer.

girl-next-door

Postby girl-next-door » Fri Oct 04, 2002 7:33 pm

OH! And I meant this picture when I said Angelina looks better FULLY clothed. You know, the one with her and Winona Ryder.

http://www.wutheringjolie.com/pics/mags ... miere6.jpg

girl-next-door

Postby girl-next-door » Fri Oct 04, 2002 7:37 pm

WOOPS! Hang on . . .

wutheringjolie.com/pics/mags/premiere/premiere6.jpghttp://www.wutheringjolie.com/pics/mags/pr...e/premiere6.jpg

If that doesn't work, deal with it.

girl-next-door

Postby girl-next-door » Sun Oct 06, 2002 4:30 am

And hey, Billy Bob said he is terrified of clowns yet at his sons birthday party, he got his son one. Whether he hired it or it was one of his mates dressed up I'll never know but its still a clown.

wutheringjolie.com/pics/mags/nw/nw2.jpghttp://www.wutheringjolie.com/pics/mags/nw/nw2.jpg

And apparently, Billy Bob signed a certificate in his blood that he has to stay with Angie for all eternity. Yet . . .they're divorced. Doesn't that mean he has to be with her still??? Though . . . he cheated on her which obviously meant he couldn't have given a rats ass about the vow.

jaws

Postby jaws » Sun Oct 06, 2002 4:42 am

PEACHES

Soft and hollow, how thou dost overcome the hard and full!
It dies, it gives itself; to Thee is the fruit!
Be thou the Bride; thou shalt be the Mother hereafter.
To all impressions thus. Let them not overcome thee; yet let them breed within thee.
The least of the impressions,come to its perfection, is Pan,
Receive a thousand lovers; thou shalt bear but One Child.
This child shall be the heir of Fate the Father.

jaws

Postby jaws » Sun Oct 06, 2002 4:53 am

Daleth is the Empress of the Tarot, the letter of Venus, and the title, Peaches again refers to the Yoni.
The chapter is a counsel to accept all impressions; it is the formula of the Scarlet Woman; but no impression must be allowed to dominate you, only to fructify you; just as the artist, seeing an object, does not worship it, but breeds a masterpiece from it. This process is exhibited as one aspect of the Great Work. The last two paragraphs may have some reference to the 13th Aethyr(see The Vision and The Voice).

<!--EDIT|jaws|Oct 6 2002, 10:57 AM-->

jaws

Postby jaws » Sun Oct 06, 2002 5:05 am

This poem and commentary were taken from The Book of Lies written by Aleister Crowley 1913

Return to “Angelina Jolie”