Loving Too Much

amelyda

Postby amelyda » Sun Oct 06, 2002 10:46 pm

philly.com/mld/inquirer/living/people/4192182.htmhttp://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/living/...ple/4192182.htm

Loving too much

Billy Bob Thorntonhas become desperate. About to enter rehab for sex addiction, he has turned to his estranged wife, Angelina Jolie, for a shoulder to cry on. That has not made 23-year-old girlfriend Dani Dotzenrod a happy camper. Thornton begged for a meeting with Jolie just weeks after setting up a love nest. He loves the sex with Dotzenrod, but their relationship is just that: sex and nothing else, Celebrity News Service reported. Jolie still hasn't ruled out a reconciliation, though she filed for divorce July 17.

Thornton also has had a change of heart and has decided he wants to be a father to his adopted son Maddox Jolie. The couple split 11 weeks after adopting the Cambodian boy.

Funkyrella

Postby Funkyrella » Mon Oct 07, 2002 5:59 pm

I heard the rumour that BB is dating Sheryl Crow - which is one of my fav singers/songwriters! I really hope it's just a rumour...! I don't want another woman I adore to fall in love with him and be left heartbroken.

One thing makes me wonder though, how does Celebrity News Service know what BB's relationship is all about? Did he mention that somewhere? Or do they have bugs in his bedroom? ;)

goneabitlara

Postby goneabitlara » Tue Oct 08, 2002 2:56 am

Its just soooo made up. The media are obviously gettin bored of the story and are making little bits up as 'add-ons'!!! I generally don't believe a word i read! But, Sheryl Crow? no way!!! she seems so sensible... :D

DarkDance

Postby DarkDance » Wed Oct 09, 2002 2:17 pm

I don't know how a magazine could know about the details of Billy Bob's relationship with Danielle, but I do know that he and Angie will end up back together.
You'll see.
As soon as she finishes TR and gets back to the US that'll be that, they'll be in the same town and have a lot of details of the divorce that will force them to have to talk to each other and once they start talking they'll remember who they used to be.
We'll start seeing pictures of them together and after awhile they'll admit that they've gotten back together.
Everyone on these boards seems to hate Billy, almost like they're jealous of him or something.
He has a problem with sex addiction, it's not his fault. He's the best one for Angie.
It's just like they said ;they are soul mates, they are meant to be together.

eccles

Postby eccles » Wed Oct 09, 2002 2:25 pm

Sheryl Crow, sensible? Is this based on her relationship with Kid Rock? :blink: Egads... yet another woman with bonehead taste in men...

OriginalSinner147

Postby OriginalSinner147 » Wed Oct 09, 2002 4:48 pm

you know ddance, ur right. he's just weak in that area of his personality, we all have our weaknesses, an other ppls arent ours to judge.

fiestyone

Postby fiestyone » Thu Oct 10, 2002 2:21 am

Ok, i'm throwing my 2 cents in...

Yes, i agree, we are not to judge, and I think Billy has a serious problem.

But when it comes to Angie, I think she DESERVES a man (or woman) who is going to be true to her, and be faithful to her. If it wasn't a deal to her, fine.. but she did say something like faithfullness is a bg deal to her.

In my line of work, I have dealt with people with addictions, and in some cases (note I say some), the addiction is used as an excuse to carry on with a certain behaviour. That is all it is, behavioural. There is not any scientific evidence yet that sex with different people is a chemical/biological problem.

If Billy sticks at therapy, and it works for him, great, I wish them the best of luck, but he has to want to give it up, and like most addictions it can take a few turns before it can be kicked.

Hope you don't hate on me for my opinions.. As a person, I think Billy is great, and a wonderful actor, and I'm not hating on him. I wish him all the best to kick this.

goneabitlara

Postby goneabitlara » Thu Oct 10, 2002 3:04 am

I am certainly not a billy-bob hater, or jealous of him! I actually admire the guy as an actor. I have loved his movies and from interviews i have seen, he seems like a funny, warm guy, BUT i just think that he has problems when it comes to committing to one woman. He has an eye for the ladies, and i truly think he doesn't know what he wants. Well, that is no good for AJ at the moment, specially now that she has a new son, and any man that is going to be in her life, is not only making a committment to her, but to Maddox too. So, at this time, she would be silly to make any rash decisions about reconciliation with him. He needs to make up his mind what he wants. I would love to see AJ happy, thats all, and whoever can do that is the right one for her.

Return to “Angelina Jolie”