Some Questions...

fiestyone

Postby fiestyone » Tue Oct 08, 2002 8:04 am

Ok, here's some AJ questions for you. They are just the sort of thing I sit wondering about, hope I'm not the only one! If you can answer, post it here.

1 Do we know if Angie has any close friends that are not family? Ie someone close that travels with her, or she can call up or hang out with? If not, I'll volunteer (we have a lot in common- I promise!)

2 I think someone maybe asked this but.. What sports does she play? And does she work out in the gym regularily when not doing TR?

3 What kind of make-up does she use?

Ta in advance. Can't wait to see some replies.. More q will follow probably at some point!

jolievamp16

Postby jolievamp16 » Tue Oct 08, 2002 9:24 am

hey, i'n new here but to answer your questions as best i can, here goes.

1) i don't know of any friends she has.
2) she plays soccer, or at least she did in grade school. I think since the first TR she has working out regualrly, but before that she said she hadn't gone in 2 yrs.
3) I know she uses MAC lipsick and blistex. but as foundation and such, who knows?!

here's a question for you; what "kinda" things do you have in common with her? B) :D

fiestyone

Postby fiestyone » Tue Oct 08, 2002 9:34 am

Hee, hee, wouldnt you like 2 know! lol

Ok, pathetic I know, but here goes

1 Same age
2 Same hair colour
3 Same height and boob size
4 Tat's
5 Parents both divorced- dad sux
6 Married (ok, she was)
7 Same kinda sense of humor I think
8 Both like jonny lee miller and elvis!

Fromage
Location: Sunderland, in England, in United Kingdom, in Europe...

Postby Fromage » Tue Oct 08, 2002 1:33 pm

To #1 Angelina used to have a close relationship with her brother, like bestfriends, I don't know if they're still that close, though.
And I dunno if this was just to fiestyone or was to anyone, but I'm answering it anyway (what I have in common with Angelina Jolie)...
#1.Watch King of the hill.
#2.Like Elvis.
#3.Don't like dad.
#4.Same lips.
I think that's all...

-Fromage- :goldfish:

fiestyone

Postby fiestyone » Wed Oct 09, 2002 2:31 am

Oh yeah, I love King of the Hill too.
2 other things I was thinking about randomly (yes I am nuts)

1 Angie is going to keep a great tan for TR2, What with being in Greece and Kenya at least (Lucky thing.. no fake tan for her...)

2 Why doesn't she have an official fan club? I think between us lot we could do something good.

jolievamp16

Postby jolievamp16 » Wed Oct 09, 2002 12:49 pm

that's really good question, fiesty. Do you know HOW to get an official clud started, i'm definately game!!

Except, i think to be official, wouldn't the president have to be in contact with angie herself???!

By the way the way, thankx to both of you sharing what you have in common.

All i have in common with her is that i like vampires and reptiles, i play soccer, watch animal planet, i have full lips an our writing styles are very similar!!

OriginalSinner147

Postby OriginalSinner147 » Wed Oct 09, 2002 4:39 pm

Oh god . okay no ones gonna f***ing belive me till the see me, an thats okay its noth'n new. but i get stopped and asked by ppl if i am her little sister (by all those "unejumacated" fools who dont know she dosent have one), im not boasting or anysh** like that, i mean ive even been asked a # of times if i am her, and have had ppl snapp pics while im eating an pumping gas ect. it was accually a part of my initall reason for looking her up online. and it scared the sh** out of my bowls, i cant explain how warped it is to see younger pics of her an go, that couldve been taken of me yesterday. my stomach churns sometimes cause i wanna be an actor so bad, the release is amazing, but who wants to see a younger looking version of there favorite star? i feel a little ashamed at telling u guys this, i dont like to - wait lemme refrase, i abhor when ppl strike up conversations with me based on that, its shallow an pisses me off! so heres some sh** i do and dont have in common with angie...
i have dark hair,the lips,green eyes like her
shes 5'7 im 5'9
we both have a collection, sleep with, and carry knives
she has big boobies, i have no boobies
shes 27 im 16
divorced parents, her dad sucks my mom sucks
she graduated from b.h. high, i been to 13 facilities so far an counting
she is missunderstood, so am i, but so are all of us from time to time
im bi , so is she
we both played soccer when younger, now i hate sports except fencing, an horse training
im an avid searcher for truth an belive she is too
both were going to hire hit men
she did it to spare her family the anguish of her suicide
i did it to try to kill my mother an stepfather, an once for myself
shes had two divorces, ive never had a bf or gf but plan to divorce my mom
she professes undying love for her big brother the single thing i treasure royaly is my love for my little brother
she allows "too much info" to flow freely
i cant belive i just wrote down half the sh** i did,an ussually dont reveal things in my past unless im positive the person is open to hearing it with out doubt in its truth, cause frankly nowadays nobody gives a damn anymore. an when they do its mostly with false pity, an pity in anyform is something i dont want.

so anyhow i think we all love her for her honesty an the fact that we know what we relate to in her is real, which is rare amoung alot of hollywood ppl.

<!--EDIT|OriginalSinner147|Oct 10 2002, 10:26 PM-->

fiestyone

Postby fiestyone » Thu Oct 10, 2002 2:13 am

Thanks for sharing boo.

You know, this is almost like an extended family..

goneabitlara

Postby goneabitlara » Thu Oct 10, 2002 5:04 am

Wow, i feel left out! i barely have anything in common with her at all..!!!

here's my meagre list...

1 I have dark hair, not as long as hers, shoulder length
2 I have dark eyes, she doesn't
3 I am 5'6", think she is 5'7"
4 I do have a collection of samurai swords, i know she had a knife collection so thats one thing!!!
5 Mum and dad divorced, but my dad is dead
6 I have boobs - not as big as hers i might add..
7 I cannot ride horses but i have a motorbike (thats an iron horse right?!)
8 As for sports, i scuba dive and surf when i get the chance
9 I have a brother, amazingly, he is called James!! (have a sister too)
10 Ummm... thats about it i guess.. pathetic eh? But i do admire her - i love her dark side because we all have one and frequently visit.....
:blink:

Funkyrella

Postby Funkyrella » Thu Oct 10, 2002 10:59 am

Hey gone, I know how you feel! I think I have nothing in common with her (at least on the outside). But lemme think, maybe I can come up with something...

1. Most of the time I'm too honest with people.

2. I have no fear to tell everybody about the sh** I've been through or done. Cause I hope people understand me better and the things I do, or maybe learn from my mistakes. Most don't...

3. I like to paint for relaxation (I read in some interview that she also does that sometimes...)

4. I'm a very physical person - let's see if I can explain that... I have a strong feeling for my body - which doesn't mean I like it! ...no, can't explain it...! <_<

But other than that, I have nothing in common with her. I have blue eyes, have ordinary lips, dark-blonde, sholderlong hair and smalls boobies...
But you know, opposites attract! :lol:

Mizz

Postby Mizz » Thu Oct 10, 2002 12:01 pm

I haven't got much in common with her aswell but here it goes :)

1. I've got short pink/black (soon to be silver/purple/pink) hair. But my natural hair color is darkbrown(?) so we do have that in common.
2. I have somewhere between normal and big lips, she has big lips
3. I've got very small blue eys, she has big eyes (she reminds me of a goldfisch somethimes)
4. I'am 5'2 and she's 5'7 (that's a real sad story, b//c i'am seriously shrinking!! but nobody believes me..) They've told me (the men in the white suites) that if i sport i might grow 1 or 2 centimeter but i refuse :)
5. My parents are diforced, and my dad is an ass (just like hers(?)) My mom isn't really interested in me, i appear to be the black sheep of the family but i don't really care.
6. That brings me to: My friends are the most important in my life. She once said she doesn't need much friends and likes to be alone. I hate to be alone.
7. I'am a vegetarian, she loves meat.
8. We are both bi, but i might be a lesbian(?) i don't know, and i probably can't know yet.
9. I like to hug and touch and kiss, she doesn't
10. When i go somewhere people stare at me because i dress different and act different. When she goes somewhere people might watch because they reconse her, but she's really just an ordinairy girl on the outside.
11. She doesn't give a f***, i pretend i don't give a f***.
12. We are both artists me: a musican/writer she: a actress. And we both like to paint.

Mizz

Postby Mizz » Thu Oct 10, 2002 12:03 pm

i wrote a actress and it kinda irritates so: aN actress

OriginalSinner147

Postby OriginalSinner147 » Thu Oct 10, 2002 4:25 pm

heh heh thats cute, mizz!

girl-next-door

Postby girl-next-door » Sun Oct 13, 2002 6:07 pm

OK, this has NUTHIN to do with this topic whatsoever but I was reading the news on the main page and Angelina Jolie loves Cheerios.
Now, I heard that that is some sort of breakfast cerial in the USA and they are like the Australian/New Zealand/Germany/etc. Kelloggs "Froot Loops".

Until I heard that Cheerios are a breakfast cerial like them, I've always thought she meant cheerios as in the little red sausage things. You know, they are really small (about index finger long) and they are also called "little boys", mini frankfurters. etc.
I thought that was strange that she was eating them for breakfast. I mean, why would you eat meat (besides bacon) for breakfast???
But now I know that she meant cerial. So now its ok.

girl-next-door

Postby girl-next-door » Tue Oct 15, 2002 2:43 am

Has Angelina Jolie seen the rolling stones in concert??? You know, LIVE?

Return to “Angelina Jolie”