Angie & Johnny?

goneabitlara

Postby goneabitlara » Wed Oct 09, 2002 9:07 am

I know this news is mentioned on the abstracts news bit, but heres full story :

Following her split from Billy Bob Thornton, could Angelina Jolie be planning to get back together with her first husband, Jonny Lee Miller? Miller has recently separated from his fiancée Lisa Faulkner, and Angelina says she still believes they can 'find a way back to each other'. Miller confirmed that the pair are in contact, saying, 'I am talking to Angelina on a regular basis. She's very well and quite sane. She certainly bears no resemblance to way she is depicted in the press. I can't think of anyone who is more misrepresented and misunderstood.' British-born Jolie still sports a tattoo of her ex's name. The couple married in 1996 after meeting on the set of Hackers, and Jolie shocked guests at the wedding by wearing a t-shirt with the groom's name written on it in blood.

Reactions??

:blink:

fiestyone

Postby fiestyone » Wed Oct 09, 2002 9:52 am

Soon after aj and Billy split, I asked what peeps thought about her and Jonny getting back together as she still 'loved him'.

To be honest, I don't know too much about him (even tho he is a fellow Brit) but he seems like a really nice honest guy. And if he was going to commit 100% to angie and maddox, and be faithful why not?

As far as I know they only split up because of work, and they were both pretty young. Maybe now they can both handle marriage and work if they commit again. I think they seem like a great couple. If he makes Angelina happy, that's the main thing.

Personally, I think he was her first true love, and it's never that easy to get over them.

fiestyone

Postby fiestyone » Wed Oct 09, 2002 9:54 am

Ps Anyway, we are probably jumping the gun- I am only going on what is hearsay, bfore I get accused of commenting on fiction not fact- i know!! :D

jolievamp16

Postby jolievamp16 » Wed Oct 09, 2002 12:42 pm

i think it would be nice if they hook up again, i mean he was her first love, and she has stated sooo many times that she still loves him. she has even said that she'll be married to him in her heart.

personally though :rolleyes: i would like to see stay single for a while, may-be focus on maddox, play the field a little, hook up with some girls you know?

OriginalSinner147

Postby OriginalSinner147 » Wed Oct 09, 2002 4:00 pm

yea 4 real, hell id date her!

fiestyone

Postby fiestyone » Thu Oct 10, 2002 2:09 am

me too!!

goneabitlara

Postby goneabitlara » Thu Oct 10, 2002 3:07 am

and me.. if she offered... :lol:

fiestyone

Postby fiestyone » Thu Oct 10, 2002 4:05 am

I take it we're all girls then??

lol :P

goneabitlara

Postby goneabitlara » Thu Oct 10, 2002 4:55 am

i am :D

Mizz

Postby Mizz » Thu Oct 10, 2002 11:08 am

i want'em to get back together :)

This is why i was away for so long, (if someone's interested)

i'am in love with this girl, and she has the most beautiful big lips!!! Reminds me of Angelina. And gorgeous big green eyes and cute little ears and and and... :) But.. she finds me to young, and i've hurted my boyfriend with all of this. I broke up with him, but then he got all sad, and he cryed all the time and i really can't stand it if he does that. So we got back together again and we still are now. And i love him very much, but something changed and we are both very sad now and everythings messy. AND I WANT HER, NOT HIM!!! But i love him you know, my best friend :(

Funkyrella

Postby Funkyrella » Thu Oct 10, 2002 11:08 am

I'm a chick as well, but I wouldn't want to date her (Angie). Not because she's not beautiful or interesting enough, but I couldn't handle it, if we seperated some day and I wasn't a pert of her life anymore...! I'd rather be a close friend!

Guess I'm too romantic, huh? ;)

About Jonny: Why did they get divorced?

<!--EDIT|Funkyrella|Oct 10 2002, 05:10 PM-->

Funkyrella

Postby Funkyrella » Thu Oct 10, 2002 11:15 am

P.S. Mizz, sorry to hear about all the trouble you've been through! Hope you don't mind me asking, but can't you stay his friend and date her? Couldn't he handle that? And how old are you?

If there's anything we can help you with, just holler! ;)

OriginalSinner147

Postby OriginalSinner147 » Thu Oct 10, 2002 4:22 pm

yep ima chick. an yeah thats a good idea, wont that work?

Mizz

Postby Mizz » Fri Oct 11, 2002 12:50 pm

i dunno i'am just scared things will change to much between us, before we got together he was like my best friend and my father and big brother all in one, and he's really the only person i trust. And one part of me wants to leave him and be with her (which has absolutely no use b//c she doesn't want me anyway) but on the other hand i just want everything to stay this way. I don't know if y'all understand me, i'am only 15 and i know you all think i'am just some kid in love, and being all dramatic bout' things but that's not the case. And he's angry and sad all the time, we do nothing but fight all day, or f*** all day, just to pretend nothings wrong. I'am just scared that if i lose my boyfriend i will lose you best friend and my brother too.

goneabitlara

Postby goneabitlara » Sat Oct 12, 2002 3:20 am

Hey Mizz, listen, i don't think you are 'just a kid' or being overly dramatic, these situations occur all through people's lives and it doesn't matter how old you are, it still hurts the same. It sounds like the relationship you have with this guy is a little destructive really, but i also understand that you have shared alot with him and there are some real feelings there. Its difficult, but only you can make the decision to stay, and carry on as you are now, or to talk to him and tell him that you still want him in your life, but not as your boyfriend and just see what happens. It may sound like 'lame' advice, but it must be you that makes the change, if you want to change. And as for the girl, well, it sounds like you want something different to what she wants, so perhaps forget that for a while, i know it might be hard if you really like her alot, but there will be others eventually... You sound like a good person, someone who knows her own mind, so have a think about what YOU really want, and not what someone else wants. This is YOUR life, don't let it be driven by what someone else wants. I am sure that this will get sorted out Mizz, it won't always be like this - just make a decision and stick to it. I hope it all works out ok for you. At least you have your 'extended' family here, with god knows how many years of experience and different experiences between us all!!! Take it easy hon. x

Funkyrella

Postby Funkyrella » Sat Oct 12, 2002 8:06 am

You've given some great advice "gone"! I don't really know what more to add, except that you're right.
I once dated a guy who I had so much in common with and who became one of my best friends. But as a couple we were just not good for each other. We were just arguing and hurting each others feelings - aware and unaware! Took us almost 2 years to finally find out and going seperate ways. In our case the friendship-thing didn't work out, cause we were still too much in love with each other, but another friend of me gives a great example. Her ex is still her best friend and she keeps in touch with all the other ones! I never had the wish to do that, but if you work on the new realtionship chances are good that it'd work. But in the end it's all up to you. Most important is - in my oppinion - that you're happy. If you're not, then it's time to change what makes you sad or uncomfortable or whatever.

skulking

Postby skulking » Sat Oct 12, 2002 8:12 am

U broke his hart eh? Nothin a little crazy glue won't fix. lmao

Mizz

Postby Mizz » Tue Oct 15, 2002 10:49 am

thank you for the advise :) we've decided to just take it easy for a couple of weeks, and i'am just gonna forget about the girl. i think remko and i will get together again anyway, we always do :) but for now this is the best. he promised me he'd still take care of me so it's all good. the only problem is i'am living with him at the moment my mom wanted me to live with my dad for a while, and he kinda kicked me out :o so i dunno if i can spend the night there without touching him or get sexualy frustrated :P anyway... thank you for caring ..

Return to “Angelina Jolie”