The Forgottin Flight

FairyPrincess86
Supreme Member

Postby FairyPrincess86 » Sun Oct 13, 2002 10:59 pm

I have been writing a term paper on 911, and I think Flight 93 has been somehow overlooked in all the media, I'll see it now and then but not nearly as much as the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.

It just makes me sad. The things I've been reading, I don't understand, how when we choose to remember 911, you rarely think about the flight that crashed into Pennsylvania.

I just wanted to bring this up cause I think it was becoming too easy to forget.

Rest In Peace to all those that died in 911

OriginalSinner147

Postby OriginalSinner147 » Mon Oct 14, 2002 11:58 pm

yea for school i wrote a poem about flight 93. it crashed down right around where i was living in penn. at the time.

Fromage
Location: Sunderland, in England, in United Kingdom, in Europe...

Postby Fromage » Tue Oct 15, 2002 10:46 am

And that's got what, exactly, to do with Angelina Jolie?

-Fromage- :fish:

<!--EDIT|Fromage|Oct 17 2002, 03:57 PM-->

FairyPrincess86
Supreme Member

Postby FairyPrincess86 » Tue Oct 15, 2002 6:44 pm

right cause God for bid we forget our precious movie stars for one minute and focus on a national tragidy, how dare I :rolleyes:

Fromage

Postby Fromage » Thu Oct 17, 2002 9:56 am

Well, there are messege boards and places for that type of thing. Which I'm sure people will go to if they want to hear about this.

-Fromage- :goldfish:

<!--EDIT|Fromage|Oct 17 2002, 03:58 PM-->

FairyPrincess86
Supreme Member

Postby FairyPrincess86 » Thu Oct 17, 2002 6:46 pm

All these message boards are about free speech, I am flexing my amendment rights, if you don't want to read this, then don't do it. I didn't hold a gun to your head, you chose to read it, if you didn't want to you shouldn't have.

I'm sorry that I took your attention of Angelina for one fraction of a second, must have been tramatic.

DarkDance

Postby DarkDance » Fri Oct 18, 2002 5:33 pm

Hey princess, float on back to your fairy kingdom, huh?
You think that flight was overlooked?
People die every day, everywhere.
Lots of people who die are abused kids or abused old people forgotten in nursing homes, in other words; people who were living some pretty damn tragic lives up until the time they died.
Some of them had lives so bad they found death a welcome end to their misery.
A bunch of people died at the same time in the same area on 9/11, and you saw it on the news and all of the emotional stories that the press was using to get you to tune in afterward.
It was a damn shame that it happened.
Things that are a damn shame happen every day all over the world, they just aren't on your local news.
From the stories that came out of it most of them seemed to be living pretty good lives until that point, and had families that loved them.
They died pretty quick too.
We're all going to die sooner or later.
The best we can hope from it is that it isn't at the end of some long painfull illness or that we're not being beaten to death over time, that we don't starve to death locked up someplace, or anything like that.
The best we can hope for really is that we're happy and healthy up until that point, and that it happens fast.
So you picked the topic of the year for your damn term paper, and now you want to get some recognition for your sensitive insight or what?
What do you want from the people on this website? Someone to join in your little drama world with you?
Float on back.

Tuesday

Postby Tuesday » Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:56 am

Don't they have websites about this?
Freak.

Fromage

Postby Fromage » Sat Oct 19, 2002 12:44 pm

I'm glad someone agrees with me.

Maybe these messege boards are about free speach, but if they are, then why don't I just write down a bit about ground Zero, or maybe my opinions on religion. I know... I'll copy down my diary, I have an online diary, on an online diary website, but since we're typing whatever we want on here I'll post it here, eh? Why don't we all do this, then, you know this board loses all meaning, so it's a general board with an Angelina Jolie title. I suppose that topic title's just there to attract people to read our general postings now?

-Fromage- :goldfish:

FairyPrincess86
Supreme Member

Postby FairyPrincess86 » Sat Oct 19, 2002 1:48 pm

Riiiiight so because people everyday I shouldn't be able to moarn a small few?

umm okay.

"Don't they have websites about this?
Freak. "

I'm a freak, for what exactly?

By writing about flight 93 on this site, it has no meaning?

Dude do you know how heartless you sound.

Jesus Christ I wrote this on mostly every message board on this site, you have a problem with it, don't f***in read, I could give a sh** less.

"They died pretty quick too."

What a b****, THEY DIED, why the hell should it matter if it was quick or slow. Forgetting that you weren't on the flight, so you know jack sh** about what they went through.

floating back to my fairy kingdom

:rolleyes:

thats better then baring my f***in head in the sand. i bet you would be moarning this flight if angelina was on it, how pathetic.

Return to “Angelina Jolie”