Strange Thought

girl-next-door

Postby girl-next-door » Wed Oct 16, 2002 8:27 pm

I just had an incredibly strange thought. What if Angelina Jolie was a premiere for one of her movies and she was looking around at everyone, all casual and stuff and when she turned around and looked at a fan, they flashed their chest??

Incredibly strange thought, i know, but what do you think her reaction would be??? Would she be like, 'whoa, what the hell was that? Did someone just flash me?' or more, 'Cool! Someone just flashed me!

goneabitlara

Postby goneabitlara » Thu Oct 17, 2002 2:58 am

I think she would find that kinda cool...

jolievamp16

Postby jolievamp16 » Thu Oct 17, 2002 4:09 am

hmmm...i'm not really sure. i think she might br caught off guard, then she might think it was no big deal. <_<

Fromage
Location: Sunderland, in England, in United Kingdom, in Europe...

Postby Fromage » Thu Oct 17, 2002 9:54 am

I think she'd be like 'ok, cool, like that's never happened before'.

-Fromage- :fish:

Funkyrella

Postby Funkyrella » Thu Oct 17, 2002 11:45 am

I think she'd laugh and say something funny to you...like:
"Are you cold?!" ;) or
"OMG, you blinded me!" ;) or
"Nice boob-job!" ;) or
"What's your room-number?!" ;)
(any other sugestions?!)

But one thing I know for sure: If I'd flash her, she'd laugh AT "us"! ;)

skulking

Postby skulking » Thu Oct 17, 2002 9:58 pm

Good Idea. You should try it and see what she does girl-next-door.
LOL she'd probably flash ya back! :blink: :blink:

girl-next-door

Postby girl-next-door » Fri Oct 18, 2002 6:36 pm

Oh no. I didn't mean what would she do if I flashed her, I meant someone else. I wouldn't flash her in front of so many cameras and people. I probably would somewhere private if it would get a good shock out of her. She's always saying that she wants to be shocked and I bet that a fan baring their bits sure would.
And I'd be shocked if she flashed me back!!!
I'd be like: Holy crap!!!
Now I bet someone's gunna go out and flash her b4 I can, dammit!!!

girl-next-door

Postby girl-next-door » Fri Oct 18, 2002 8:29 pm

Oh . . i just had another strange thought. It's a total hypothetical situaton, thoug. What if you came home to find Angelina Jolie lookin through your stuff? I mean, if you've never met her and she doesn't know who you are (as far as you knew) and you went into your bathroom and there she was rummaging through your cupboards like a raccoon, what would be your reaction. Oh . . and if you just happen to be reading this, Angelina, I'm not saying that you would do something like that and I'm not comparing you to a little, hairy animal, ok?

goneabitlara

Postby goneabitlara » Sat Oct 19, 2002 1:40 am

Wow, thats a thought. Hmm.. i reckon i would be like:
A - Shocked
B - Surprised after the initial shock
C - wished i'd tidied my bathroom up a little
D - ask her if there is anything inparticular she was lookin for, like asprin or something
E - ask her if she wanted a cup of tea
F - phone all my friends and tell them to get round to mine NOW... :o

How weird though - i would be totally shocked and probably faint.... :blink:

Mizz

Postby Mizz » Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:31 am

I WOULD LIKE THAT!!! I don't care if she'd go to my stuff i don't have anything valuable or something i'am attached to anyway.. I might slap her though, b//c otherwise i would feel like anyone can just come in to our room and mess with us like that, but i wouldn't be angry.

About the flashing thing: I don't think she would think of it as a big deal, she has probably been flashed before anyway. I think she would find it very funny and maybe make a comment, but i'am actually not so sure anymore, she's like the perfect mother and everything now, But before... she would have :)

Fromage
Location: Sunderland, in England, in United Kingdom, in Europe...

Postby Fromage » Sat Oct 19, 2002 1:05 pm

The raking trough my cupboards thing... I'd probably hit her over the head with a can of hairspray before realising I'd just killed Angelina Jolie.
Seriously though... I wouldn't think it was her, of course, what would she be doing raking through MY cupboards. So seriously, I probably would do the hairspray thing. But hopefully not kill her.

I don't think the flashing thing would be that big of a deal to her either. It's probably happened lots of times before.

-Fromage- :goldfish:

OriginalSinner147

Postby OriginalSinner147 » Sat Oct 19, 2002 4:07 pm

okay well hows this, wut if she was pinch'n a loaf or something in your bathroom? i think if i walked in an found her on my throne i could do nothing but laugh histericly for like 11 minutes. then id tell her where the extra tolilet paper was.

girl-next-door

Postby girl-next-door » Sat Oct 19, 2002 7:16 pm

LOL. Thats pretty funny.
No . . I think I would be shocked that someone's going through my stuff then once I realesed it was her, I'd pass out. LOL
No . . .umm . . . I'd probably ask her what she wants and if I knew were it was I'd give it to her. Then I'd ask her if she needs anything and I'd give her $50. LOL.
She'd have to be pretty desperate to go through my cupboards.

Kick-a$$
Ultra Member

Postby Kick-a$$ » Sat Oct 19, 2002 7:50 pm

:lol: That would be pretty cool. Hehe. I think she would be oh okay and kinda shocked. But if she done that I would be like oooo..... haha :lol:

Kick-a$$
Ultra Member

Postby Kick-a$$ » Sat Oct 19, 2002 7:56 pm

:unsure: I think I would like be...umm shocked if she was going through my cupboards even though it's just a big pile of clithes shoved in a cupboadrs and nothing special in there. If she was I would try to sue her for break and enter to get some money and yea....that would be cool!!

skulking

Postby skulking » Mon Oct 21, 2002 12:39 am

Although i would try to ignore her and let her go about her business. I would probably fall to the ground and start worshiping her and kissing her feet. The girl could put a spell on me and i would jump off a bridge for her. Even though i am not a big huge fan, i do like a lot of her work and wish that would happen; i would be the luckiest guy in the world if it did.

Angie going threw my covers that is .. :rolleyes:

Kick-a$$
Ultra Member

Postby Kick-a$$ » Sat Nov 02, 2002 11:02 pm

If she was going though my house and all my stuff and turned around and saw me...I would fall to the ground laughing that a Real Life Celbrity! Was goin through my stuff! Like I have nothink im my draws and yea! The biggest thing I have in my draws is letters from my ex girlfriend still and letters from my cousin! so i wouldnt really give a $hit. I would piss myself laughing!

Return to “Angelina Jolie”