There Is Light That Never Goes Out

amelyda

Postby amelyda » Wed Oct 16, 2002 11:47 pm

For those of you who don't know me,
allow me to introduce myself. My name is AMELYDa formerly known as a DYLEMMA.

The topic of this rant is THE ANGELINA THAT IS NO MORE

ASK yourself a question. If you were to be introduced to ANGELINA for the first time, and you knew nothing of her previous interviews, or her previous style, would you be a die hard fan like you are now? This new ANGELINA is not worthy of the many hard core fans that visit boards like these on a consistent basis just to get a morsel, a crumb of new information on her. She has wilted away like the most precious of roses. Tell the truth... if you were coming to know her for the first time now in these present times you would say "she's pretty" and move on. you would say "she's a good actress" and move on. You would not log in every day or once a week--whatever to check up on her, you would not. Tell the truth... even as you do know the kick-ass attitude of life she has once presented and represented to us, these days you remain faithful out of loyalty, but your soul is no longer stirred. Take what we are hearing of her and Johnny Miller as a case in point. NOW THIS MAY NOT BE TRUE we all know to take media with a grain of salt--and by God post a link, as I was once reprimanded myself for not doing so. However, if she is regretting her divorce to Johnny MIller and wants to reconcile it only goes to prove the stage she is in in her life right now. Someone on Wuthering quoted a columnist as saying that Johnny sees Angelina as the love of his life. Angelina sees Johnny as a very good friend. SHE HAS NO PASSION FOR JOHNNY MILLER. Now we all know I see BBT as the Anti-Christ, however I did believe she had passion for him. If she reconciles with Johnny Miller so he can be a father to her son, it will be a SAFE decision. This is a SAFE angelina we're seing now. Not a PASSIONATE one. But good news folks THIS IS ONLY TEMPORARY! I do not believe this haze will last. The fire still burns--WAY DOWN DEEP--even if as only a smolder in a growing pile of soot--still it burns and it will rise again from the ashes building into an undeniable conflagaration that takes over and consumes the world as an everpresent eternal flame for all the universe to see.

jolievamp16

Postby jolievamp16 » Thu Oct 17, 2002 4:14 am

Wow....that's about all i can say right now!!!! :huh: :P

Fromage
Location: Sunderland, in England, in United Kingdom, in Europe...

Postby Fromage » Thu Oct 17, 2002 10:01 am

I'm not just sticking with Angelina because of loyalty. I still think she's great.

-Fromage- :fish:

Funkyrella

Postby Funkyrella » Thu Oct 17, 2002 12:10 pm

So your basic question was, if we'd be hardcore-fans if Angie has always been like she's now, if I remember it right. Right?
Well, let's see if I can put my twisted thoughts in propper english...

Basically, I don't know...
I know if I met her, I'd be blown away by her aura! I wouldn't just think "oh, she's pretty and talented" and walk on and I'm being TOTALLY honest here! I'd want to sit down and talk to her for hours. The "new" Angie is a lot more within reach and human than the younger one was. And that's something that I deeply respect! Off course the former Angie was very cool and refreshing and funny and impressing, but that was also just a part of her. And I personally think the new one also has all of that - now she might just have new priorities -> Maddox.

I think her new image is just one part of her that's always been waiting to show up. Yes, all the crazyness (or the rebel, or the light hartadness, or whatever you wanna call it) are still inside of her. But now that she has a baby to take care of the mother-instinct HAS to take over the other ones - at least for a while. I must say I'm glad it did, cause honestly, I was a little scared if she was mature and rational enough to raise a kid.

But, would I've become a hardcore-fan?! <_< hm.....
........... Well, it probably would've taken longer, but yes!, I would have become one! This chick just has something that sooner or later catches you and doesn't let you go anymore. The "old" Angie was damn quick, but the "new" also has it!

As usual, just my two cents - spend it wisely! ;)

Bruce Drayne

Postby Bruce Drayne » Fri Oct 18, 2002 12:53 am

Hmmm? I thought i recognized that form of question Amelyda, or should i say Dylemma???LOL

HOLY <span style='color:red'>Tampon Toast !</span> Robinn

DarkDance

Postby DarkDance » Fri Oct 18, 2002 5:17 pm

Totally agree with you Amelyda / Dylemma
(Why the name change?)
Except I wonder if the old Angelina will ever return.
Not only wouldn't I become a hard core fan if I'd just heard of her today,
I wouldn't even know who/how she was
It's not like she gives interviews, least of all shockingly honest interviews like she once did.
When will we hear from Angie again? When the next movie is about to premier and she's doing publicity for it, and when we do do you think we'll get any answers to the questions we've been asking each other on Abstracts all summer? I don't.
I think we'll get the same evasive fluff we've been getting ("Billy has not behaved honorably" blah blah blah)
Party's over.
I almost never log on anymore, it's so damn boring now.
Also, damn straight on the BB/passion thing.
Party's over.

Tuesday

Postby Tuesday » Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:55 am

Welcome back Dylema!
I have to agree, this isn't the wild child we used to know.

OriginalSinner147

Postby OriginalSinner147 » Sat Oct 19, 2002 4:02 pm

well fame too is probably getting old for her (oh btw im back). i mean god how f***'n annoying, oh well, we can stand to be bored for a lil while so she can enjoy some privacy.

Kick-a$$
Ultra Member

Postby Kick-a$$ » Sun Oct 20, 2002 7:41 am

Every actress, actor, sports star, musician, or celebrity need privacy and this is the perfect time kinda for her to have this plus im not a hard core fan

girl-next-door

Postby girl-next-door » Sun Oct 20, 2002 6:04 pm

We all know that . . . . MATT!!!
You couldn't care less if Angelina Jolie didn't even exist!!! You just like wasting everyone's time with your irrelevant posts.

Kick-a$$
Ultra Member

Postby Kick-a$$ » Sun Oct 20, 2002 6:16 pm

So... once I wanted to join you begged me not to pay you out or anyone else you on this board....then you go do it!?!? Whats with that! Wanna look cool by paying someone out on the boards huh? Well your not gunna pay me out coz I promised that I WILL NOT pay you out! So if you don't mind don't pay me out coz you asked me not to pay you out! Like geez! I respected you by not paying you out, and then you pay me out.....That's not cool. So instead of paying out a member of your family think twice! Because I wont put up with it. Especially that you asked me not to pay you out! :angry:

OriginalSinner147

Postby OriginalSinner147 » Sun Oct 20, 2002 6:24 pm

ahh a family fued, how goddamn useless on an angelina site.

girl-next-door

Postby girl-next-door » Sun Oct 20, 2002 6:51 pm

Thats a load of CRAP!!! I did NOT beg you not to pay me out, you psyco f*ck! I ASKED you not to insult ANYONE HERE WHEN YOU JOINED because no one is gunna take your sh**!!! Get your f*cking facts straight, dammit!!! I know you like to pay out people that you don't know and I was looking out for you by REQUESTING that you didn't say anything offensive because almost everyone else here is OLDER than you and they aren't gunna be cut by a inconsiderate prick like you!!!

And . . ohhhh . . .I'm paying out a member of my family and you're not gunna put up with it!!! Oh noooo!!! I'm gunna have to leave the country because my drop kick cousin is angry!! What the f*ck are you gunna do about it?? If I wanna pay you out for wasting everyone's time with your CRAP I bloody well will!

You don't wanna learn anything about AJ. Do you wanna be here to talk to people? Are you lonely? Thats what MSN is for! Don't get me wrong, I don't really mind it if you are here. Its not like I can stop you but you don't even know the first thing about Angelina Jolie except that she is female and has great tits! And you don't WANNA LEARN ANYTHING ABOUT HER BECAUSE YOU THINK SHE'S F*CKIN UGLY!!! So I am confused as to why you are here . . in the AJ section of the board . . . when you LOVE Avril Lavigne and you love paying out Anna Kounikova!!!!

Sorry for wasting your time everyone, but this would never have happened if Matt had only listened and gotten his facts straight. We shall continue this on MSN, WON"T WE MATT!!!??? And if he continues with this argument on your precious angelina forum, further wasting your time, I fully give my permission to kick his ass. Not that you needed my permission, its just that I no longer have the tolerance to stand up for him if he does get into a quarrel.

Kick-a$$
Ultra Member

Postby Kick-a$$ » Sun Oct 20, 2002 7:48 pm

Sorry to take up space again but- Sheree there was no need for that! U paid me out to start off with and I mean it im sick of you calling me a drop kick!

<VERY SORRY TO TAKE UP MORE SPACE>

dylemma

Postby dylemma » Sun Oct 20, 2002 9:14 pm

:D hahahahaha awwwww i think this is sweet.

THERE'S NOTHING LIKE FAMILY! ... but do tell a good ole Georgian what 'paid out' means?

<!--EDIT|dylemma|Oct 21 2002, 03:15 AM-->

WildTiger
Advanced Member

Postby WildTiger » Wed Oct 23, 2002 10:47 pm

aaaaaaahhhhhhhh! wut are you saying Dylemma? she is ANGELINA JOLIE.

those words represent so many things.
and the only thing causing her flame to die out is ppl like you who are gettin upset because shes not a BAD GIRL anymore, but instead, she a kind hearted, loving , mother, who is dedicating herself to her family and the UNHCR.

just because shes gone good dosent mean she isnt Angelina anymore, just a changed one. Shes gotten har life together, why cant you be happy for her? shes never been this happy in her life, an now, her fans, the ppl who are supposed to support her no matter wut, are loosing intrest in her because shes changing, but in a good way. why cant you respect her happiness and be happy for her.

she will always and forever be Angelina Jolie, a fire that will never grow weak or grow less and will never burn out. Her beauty will forever last through eternity, her eyes will be forever magnetic, drawing ppl to her, like bees to honey, an she will forever change ppls lives because she is the magic, the mystery and the beauty and the wonder that will forever be ANGELINA JOLIE our sacred ANGELINA JOLIE.

thats all i have to say.

dylemma

Postby dylemma » Wed Oct 23, 2002 11:35 pm

hahahaha okay wild tiger... okay. :rolleyes: but you know what, she can be a BORING BABE hahahahha

angelina's a boring babe, angelina's a boring babe :lol: :P

<!--EDIT|dylemma|Oct 24 2002, 05:37 AM-->

WildTiger
Advanced Member

Postby WildTiger » Thu Oct 24, 2002 8:48 am

how can u say that ?

girl-next-door

Postby girl-next-door » Fri Oct 25, 2002 12:31 am

Paid out is like teasing someone or making them feel like crap. Which was my intention to do to Mathew but I regret that now. Sorry about that.

Ummm . . I could say that I am paying out someone when I say . . . "you are fat and yousmell funny.' Like that.
And being 'cut' is when someone pays you out and you feel really bad and you are stuck for comebacks. OK???

Tuesday

Postby Tuesday » Fri Oct 25, 2002 7:12 pm

Yawn
-_-

wake me up when something happens

Kick-a$$
Ultra Member

Postby Kick-a$$ » Fri Oct 25, 2002 7:45 pm

Thats true Dylemma..She can be boring but it isn't her fault sometimes she is just stuck in this....hmm......movie which has poor script wirttings and poor imagination and other actors/actresses...or a remake which so many people have seem that the whole things sucks! But!....Very rarely has Aj been in a situation like that! On movie I never really liked was Tomb Raider, yes it was action packed and well acted! But it was real...like would that really happen? I think more movies hsould be about real things that could happen not fantasy. I know Aj is very good at acting!....But there have been some movies that have lacked things from the whole crew not just Aj! Dont get me wrong Aj is a good actress! But sometimes a movie really sucks...not because of some person. But coz the whole crew suck at making movies which Aj could be stuck in. So it isnt Aj that sucks its the others around her which makes her look worse than she is!! And yes she is Angelina Jolie a great actress! But there are some movies that lacked some things in them.

girl-next-door

Postby girl-next-door » Fri Oct 25, 2002 11:02 pm

Ah . . but wait! Kicka$$. You once said in another topic that you thought Angelina was good but not the best you've seen. And with what you have been saying here, couldn't the fact that you thought she wasn't the best be due to the fact that she had a crappy crew working with her in the amount of movies you have seen with her in them. And because you yourself said that you weren't as 'obsessed' a fan as we were, I take it you wouldn't have seen many, especially Girl, Interrupted or Gia.

Just a thought.

Kick-a$$
Ultra Member

Postby Kick-a$$ » Sat Nov 02, 2002 11:16 pm

I havent seen many of her Movies. The best one was the one on Channel 9 a few months ago. Bone Breaker or Jaw Breaker somethink like that. Thats the best I seen. I am not really into those types of movies. I do like watching some of them but others just bore me.

skulking

Postby skulking » Sun Nov 03, 2002 2:50 am

Lmao- Bone Breaker

It was called "The Bone Collector" with Angelina Jolie and Denzel Washington starring

Jaw Breaker is about teenage girls killing a classmate with Rose McGowan...another hottie!

U sure don't pay attetion.lol

Funkyrella

Postby Funkyrella » Wed Nov 06, 2002 8:39 am

Wow, there's been a lot of action since I've been gone... Does that mean I should stay away more often?! :huh: That's too bad, cause I'm not gonna! :P ;)

Dylemma, if Angelina bores you so much, why don't you find another actress/actor you can be a hardcore fan off?! Just an idea...

Girl-next-door, thanks for the explainations! I'm a good ole German and wasn't completely sure what 'paid out' and 'cut' meant.

<!--EDIT|Funkyrella|Nov 6 2002, 01:42 PM-->

skulking

Postby skulking » Wed Nov 06, 2002 2:26 pm

W/B funkyrella !!

not to much been happeng here im about to go asleep looking at the board. lol

girl-next-door

Postby girl-next-door » Thu Nov 07, 2002 12:47 am

actually, I think only Australians use those terms so I wouldn't have expected you to know what they meant. But I could be wrong, others could use them too.

Return to “Angelina Jolie”