Angelina

WildTiger
Advanced Member

Postby WildTiger » Sat Oct 19, 2002 7:32 pm

Let's hav some fun shall we.

What do u think Angie will be for Hallowen? :D

girl-next-door

Postby girl-next-door » Sat Oct 19, 2002 8:20 pm

When is Halloween?? we don't have that here so I don't have a clue. AND HEY!!! PLEASE go to serials girls message board.everyone. You'll be glad you did because there is a link to a page that tells you when you can talk to Angelina Jolie online on october 21st, 3:00 PM New York time (7:00 PM GMT). Just go there for more details. I have already asked a question in advance. Oh . . and try to make in UN related. You know, with her going to Africa and stuff. Thats what its for. Its doing something for national refugee day or something. I can't remember but it's gunna be packed so get your questions in early and don't forget to be there!!! I'm gunna log in half an hour early just to get a 'proper seat'. LOL. I've heard these events are PACKED LIKE SARDINES!!!!

Kick-a$$
Ultra Member

Postby Kick-a$$ » Sat Oct 19, 2002 8:39 pm

She should be......hmm.... A Witch or a Walking Stalking Spooky Raggie Doll hehe :D

OriginalSinner147

Postby OriginalSinner147 » Sat Oct 19, 2002 8:45 pm

she should be catwoman, that would be dead sexy. aah angie head to toe in leather,how beautiful, the thought. im gonna be tomb raider, got all my gear, including the thigh holsters (me dads a cop) and the same guns (h&k usp match) as in the movie. i just need some boobs an then i'll look just like lara! aahh to bad daddies not a plastic (cantspellthisnextword) sergeon. im bounc'n off the padded walls im so frigg'n excited!

<!--EDIT|OriginalSinner147|Oct 20 2002, 02:49 AM-->

Fromage
Location: Sunderland, in England, in United Kingdom, in Europe...

Postby Fromage » Sun Oct 20, 2002 8:09 am

I think maybe a sexy red devil. With a tight red top, and tight red hotpants. And the cute red horns... I dunno.

-Fromage- :goldfish:

girl-next-door

Postby girl-next-door » Sun Oct 20, 2002 6:25 pm

That would be pretty cool. And so would Catwoman. But I think she should go as something not scarey . . . . like a Hawaiian chick with the coconuts and straw skirt. (falls off seat laughing) And she should dress Maddox up as the little devel with the horns and the tail and the tight little red suit just like Fromage said. Or he could go as Batman! LOL. (gets back up on seat) I can see him in Angelina's arms, all cute and innocent, with the little cape and ears and mask. (bursts out in a fit of giggles) He he he he!!!

Kick-a$$
Ultra Member

Postby Kick-a$$ » Sun Oct 20, 2002 6:51 pm

She should dress up as a warewolf, with Maddox being a mini warewolf

girl-next-door

Postby girl-next-door » Sun Oct 20, 2002 7:00 pm

That would be cool but she's gunna star in a movie about werewolves already so that wouldn't be very origional. But thats a cool idea!

skulking

Postby skulking » Mon Oct 21, 2002 3:17 am

gnd- Halloween is October 31st.

and i think she shud dress up as a bunny rabbit:)
A A
:huh:

<!--EDIT|skulking|Oct 21 2002, 09:19 AM-->

Mizz

Postby Mizz » Mon Oct 21, 2002 9:19 am

she should dress up as a chicken.. i like chickens. or maybe a bad-ass punk chick like the Devotchkas, but i'am not sure she'd like a mohawk. So something Lunachick like would be perfect too, or a gothic.. Or one of those t.A.T.u schoolgirl outfits. I dunno, whatever.

girl-next-door

Postby girl-next-door » Mon Oct 21, 2002 2:25 pm

OMG!!! Is anyone else in the Angelina Jolie chat thing right now?? I am but I had to get up at 5 o'clock in the morning just to talk to her. I've asked 3 questions so far. She hasn't given me the answers so far but she'll get there. They have been labelled 54 and 141 etc. because she eventually has to get to them. Well . . I'm gunna go now and talk to my favorite person alive!!! ANGELINA JOLIE!!!

girl-next-door

Postby girl-next-door » Mon Oct 21, 2002 2:38 pm

Oh crap!!! I can't get in for a while. Oh well. Guess I'll have to wait then . . . . .

fiestyone

Postby fiestyone » Tue Oct 22, 2002 1:16 pm

Ok, As a Scot, I would love to see Angie in A kilt. Especially my family kilt. A female braveheart (and for those of you who think we all run around in kilts 24/7.. keep dreaming)

Picture it.

:o

skulking

Postby skulking » Wed Oct 23, 2002 1:46 am

Ah, is that why your so <span style='color:red'>fiesty</span>?

I don't think i could run around all day with mah bagpipe blowin in the <span style='color:blue'>wind</span>. lmao

Kick-a$$
Ultra Member

Postby Kick-a$$ » Wed Oct 23, 2002 2:19 am

Skullking...LMAO :lol:That would be pretty cool if she was in a Scot movie though!! Really it would!! Not coz she is in a kilt and oyu can see her nice legs...well maby..NO! It would be coz I reckon it would be funny to hear her scot accent! haha!! Or maby her just be in a scot film thats set in scottish and she is an American acrhiologist or somethink and...all the people around her except a few were scots and she had an American accent that would be funny coz she would sound odd... I think Angilina should do a cartoon also like a cartoon movie!! That would be kinda cool too...

Kick-a$$
Ultra Member

Postby Kick-a$$ » Wed Oct 23, 2002 2:22 am

reply to--- Girl Next Door....

It wouldn't be original...but.....it would be promotion for the film if there are all these pictures of Aj in a warewolf's costume for Halloween!! It would be promo! But then again I can think of better things for her to dress up as....like....hmm....Catwoman and Maddox being mini Batman or Joker like someone else said thats a very good idea!!

skulking

Postby skulking » Wed Oct 23, 2002 6:10 am

Yo KICK ass,

I think she IS gunna be in a cartoon -Sharkslayer-

and how bout she dresses up like Dr. Evil from Ausin Powers and Maddux couldd be MINI ME.lol

fiestyone

Postby fiestyone » Wed Oct 23, 2002 2:50 pm

I DEFINATLY think she should do a Scottish film or a film in Scotland, cos then I would have a real good chance of being in it..

:lol:

jolievamp16

Postby jolievamp16 » Thu Oct 24, 2002 1:23 pm

she IS doing a cartoon, it's called Sharkslayer!! :D

girl-next-door

Postby girl-next-door » Fri Oct 25, 2002 12:51 am

REPLY TO -- Kick a$$

True, true. But if she didn't look anything like what she is gunna look like in the movie then she would look odd I reckon. But . . .you know . . .I better not say anything because it might start another fight and you haven't forgiven me for the first one yet.

Anyway . . . . .yeah . . she is gunna be in a cartoon movie. She plays a fish or something named Lola ( I think!) and she swims around and does stuff. You know.

Kick-a$$
Ultra Member

Postby Kick-a$$ » Sat Nov 02, 2002 11:06 pm

Ive heard about that movie!!! I've seen it in...hmm..Yahoo somewhere when I was chattin and playin games I saw these fish in a ad and they were Lola and somethink else! That would be cool to see how it comes out I reckon!

And..Girl-Next-Door. I was really pissed like you were that day. So I didnt even care what I was saying. And the whole thing is stupid to fight about! So yea. I forgive ya!

Return to “Angelina Jolie”