Angelina Jolie Terrified For Adopted Son

dazed410
Abstracts Royalty

Angelina Jolie Terrified For Adopted Son

Postby dazed410 » Sun Oct 20, 2002 8:15 pm

LONDON –– Actress Angelina Jolie says she's terrified her adopted Cambodian son will step on a landmine in the Southeast Asian nation, where she is building a home.

Jolie plans to live part-time in Cambodia with 1-year-old Maddox and said she had the land around their home cleared of mines.

"I'm terrified that he could go for a walk and step on something, so I'm very aware of what the parents there must feel," she said during a visit to a training center for mine removers. "It's so unnecessary and so cruel."

skulking

Postby skulking » Mon Oct 21, 2002 1:26 am

Very Brave!! She must be careful but remember it is something that can happen to anyone(well maybe not stepping on a land mine) but people get killed everywhere.

Me personaly; i do not wish to see her living any where near there if its deadly ground and hope she reconsiders living there for the sake of her child and herself. I kno it seems like the right thing to do, and maybe it is, but i don't think geting blown to peices is a good way of stopping something.

dazed410
Abstracts Royalty

Postby dazed410 » Mon Oct 21, 2002 8:37 pm

yea, I understand what you're saying on the one hand. But then I look at the situation and I am thinking, "if not her on a landmine, then who?" I am not saying I wish to see her blown up a mine, by all means no! All I am trying to gt across is that some sort of action really need to be takena nd I give Angelina a whole bag of props for trying to take that first step...:)

Return to “Angelina Jolie”