Bored

eccles

Postby eccles » Thu Nov 07, 2002 2:07 pm

Well... I guess I don't have anything to say. I'm just bored. I find it sort of annoying that there isn't daily news on Angelina!!! I mean, I don't want to infringe on her personal life completely, but geez! It feels like forever since she's done any PR, or there's been any sort of "news" on her. Anyone else missing this?!?

fiestyone

Postby fiestyone » Fri Nov 08, 2002 3:16 am

Yeah, I understand Eccles. I wish we had a new interview where she shared a bit about what she's feeling right now, and what TR is doing for her. I get frustrated cos I am in Britain, but u never hear of where she has been spotted, or whatever.

I agree we have no right to no about her personal life, and I respect her decision to keep quiet just now... but that doesn't mean I don't want to know!

I guess we just want to know what she is happy and reasonably secure just now.

:D

DarkDance

Postby DarkDance » Sat Nov 23, 2002 10:06 am

If everyone hasn't faced it yet, it's time they did.
The Angie who seemed to share everything and give interviews daily is gone.
That Angie was hungry for fame and wanted everyone to know who she was.
Now everyone knows.
The next time we'll see Angie giving interviews is a few weeks before her latest movie comes out; when she's trying to sell it to us.
Some of you younger ones may take that news hard and disagree, but as much as you may argue the point just watch and see the timing of the next Angie interview articles that you see.
Bored is right.

goneabitlara

Postby goneabitlara » Sun Nov 24, 2002 4:40 am

I have to mostly agree with darkdance there - i think the days of daily news updates, interviews and tv appearances are, well, maybe not OVER, but are partially 'complete'. I think that this changed at the time when AJ adopted Maddox and her marriage with BBT broke up. She has already expressed or hinted at leaving the limelight now she has Maddox and i think she will. I think that the next peices of news we will get on AJ will be the completion and subsequent premier of TR2 then i think she will re-marry Johnny Lee Miller. After that i recon things will be quiet a while - unless they have a baby together! (which i can imagine him wanting as he is younger than BBT).
I will always be a big fan and will be sad to see her slip out of the limelight - if indeed, that is what she does. Maybe if things go well with Johnny Lee, it may encourage her to keep going - who knows. I guess, as long as she is happy, having had a rough time of it lately, that is all that matters. (although some more films would be good!).

<!--EDIT|goneabitlara|Nov 24 2002, 09:42 AM-->

Mizz

Postby Mizz » Mon Nov 25, 2002 1:01 pm

Well that just sucks, i don't like the new Angie :angry: I respect and understand it though..

Tuesday

Postby Tuesday » Thu Nov 28, 2002 9:46 pm

I agree with all of you.
I only visit the site about once a month now
(there was a time when it was 3 times a day - at the height of the whole Billy Bob thing when neither one of them could stop giving interviews - those were the days!)
I guess you're right darkdance, they got the fame they needed from that (BOTH of them) and now they don't need to tell us their business anymore and they refuse to (BOTH of them).
To tell you the truth, I feel kind of used.

Humeur_Sombre

Postby Humeur_Sombre » Sat Dec 21, 2002 2:50 am

I think your all right, and Mizz i couldnt have put it better :D. I think Angelina feels its time for a break and good on her, she'll be back in the spotlight with some killer film that blows everyone away, im sure of it. It was more fun with her being in the spotlight though i have to say, i need some more of those unique AJ quotes, :D

Return to “Angelina Jolie”