Angelina And Him

dylemma

Postby dylemma » Tue Nov 19, 2002 2:20 pm

Angelina and Jonny Back Together?
http://us.imdb.com/PeopleNews/#12http://us.imdb.com/PeopleNews/#12

Angelina Jolie is back in the arms of ex-husband Jonny Lee Miller, five months after splitting from fellow actor Billy Bob Thornton. The pair, who married after meeting on the set of 1995 movie Hackers, divorced in 1999 - but friends say they became close again after the end of Jolie's marriage to Thornton and Miller's split from former fiancee, British actress Lisa Faulkner. Angelina recently declared she hoped the two "might find a way back to each other", and her wish has now come true. The couple were spotted smooching over dinner at a swanky London restaurant on Friday. A fellow diner at Claridges Hotel tells British tabloid The Daily Mirror, "They were all over each other. Angelina had draped herself over Jonny and they were giggling away. It awas a bit odd as the restaurant was crowded and people kept walking past them. They seemed oblivious to the fact it was so busy. People were gawping at them." The actress is in the British capital filming Tomb Raider 2.

fiestyone

Postby fiestyone » Tue Nov 19, 2002 2:29 pm

Dylemma

If this is true, why are u so mad? I think by the sounds of it, Jonny was the love of Angie's life, and if he will make her happy and is faithful to her, what's the problem?

She deserves some happines, and personally, I think he seems like a real nice guy- As far as I know, he never messed her about.

Let me know what you think.

kerry

Postby kerry » Tue Nov 19, 2002 4:13 pm

Well if it is true then so what! Look at the state of celebrity relationships and marriages. Yes every single individual who absolutely adores Angelina Jolie will be jealous as hell! but take comfort in the fact that it is obviously not going to last, they were an item before and look what happened then DIVORCE. Jonny Lee Miller was supposedly besotted with Lisa Faulkner as she was with him, look what happened there, they were engaged for ages and then split. Celebrities move from one relationship to another as quickly as you change one channel on the remote to another. Worse case scenario - they are back together, they get engaged or married, and ooooooooooooooh what a surprise they announce they are getting divorced within a year maybe two. Take Billy Bob situation, again absolutely besotted with each other. In an Angelina interview seen on tv she talked about how happy she was knowing that she is going to spend the rest of her life with her best friend (Billy Bob), you what! a month later DIVORCE proceedings. I read a quote of Angelina's on the net and it read that her and Jonny realised that they were just friends which contributed to the divorce. I do not mean to disrespect Angelina, I absolutely adore her, I think she is great, I just know that there are fans who will be gutted at news or gossip that they hear or read in newspapers, so if you can, take comfort from this.

girl-next-door

Postby girl-next-door » Tue Nov 19, 2002 7:35 pm

THATS SO ROMANTIC! I am so . . . .. touched. Really. (sniff)

dylemma

Postby dylemma » Wed Nov 20, 2002 8:17 am

i am happy for her fiestyone perhaps just a bit jealous :P thanks kerry, i absolutely will take solace in your post. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE where is that quote from Angelina where she says the two realized they were just friends, which contributed to the divorce. It has always been my assertion that Angelina sees Jonny as a good friend, while he sees her as the love of his life. Pleaseeeeeeeeee find that quote and post the link on this board. PLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSEEEEEEEEE find that quote!

<!--EDIT|dylemma|Nov 20 2002, 01:17 PM-->

Fromage
Location: Sunderland, in England, in United Kingdom, in Europe...

Postby Fromage » Wed Nov 20, 2002 1:00 pm

I'm happy for them. Angelina really loves him, apparently, and I think this time it may work.

-Fromage- :fish:

kerry

Postby kerry » Thu Nov 21, 2002 4:14 am

I can't remember which website I saw that quote on, so I will have another look and get back to you.

kerry

Postby kerry » Thu Nov 21, 2002 5:08 am

Okay, I found a link but not sure it was the original link I found. Look at abstracts.net Angelina's front page and go down the list of dates of news and find June 9 2001 and it also gives you a link to a website called magastar.

Return to “Angelina Jolie”