Moving To The Uk?

fiestyone

Postby fiestyone » Thu Nov 28, 2002 7:41 am

Did you guys read what Star magazine has said about Angie putting a bid in for a house here in the UK?

Personally, if it is true, I think it would be a good move for her. Although the tabloids here are unreal, I don't think they would bother her too much- she would become 'one of us'. I also think it would be good for Maddox.

I think the British lifestyle suits her. What do you all think?

:)

kerry

Postby kerry » Thu Nov 28, 2002 5:22 pm

Do you think the move to the UK is due to the Miller thing?

fiestyone

Postby fiestyone » Fri Nov 29, 2002 5:00 am

I think partly yes, but I think maybe she also thinks it might be safer for maddox. She maybe also likes our culture, I don't know.

She's welcome anyway!

kerry

Postby kerry » Fri Nov 29, 2002 4:46 pm

I hope she has a quality brolly!

Mizz

Postby Mizz » Sat Nov 30, 2002 5:23 am

i don't like that idea.. i'am not sure why :unsure:

OriginalSinner147

Postby OriginalSinner147 » Fri Dec 06, 2002 7:42 pm

yeah i could see it happening.and totally understand if she does. the american lifestyle has gotten to a point where we are all supposed to be shallow, and sit on our hands an be entertained. "dont touch anything, dont try, dont even move, but mostly, do not explore ANYTHING yourself, let us (the media) bring it to you, to your living room" you are detached personally to everyone, an the more you try the bigger cowards ppl turn into.if your lost no one is willing to find you. but willing to use you. an the saddest thing is that most ppl are fine with the monotony. you cant talk to someone about your dreams or wut you imagine or wut you want out of life, cause no one can comprehend depth. and even if they can, they'll never show it. so i dont know how the f*** anyone expects the relationships in their lives to be meaningful, because with all the fear of openness that controls ppl, they wont be.
anyhow when i move, ima go live in Spain, Italy, South America, or New Zeland. in fact i just finished designing my dreamhouse, lotsa secrect passeges and i want miles an miles of land for my horses. fields, forrests, hills, streams, caves, uum... volcanos (peferably inactive) but you get the idea.

<!--EDIT|OriginalSinner147|Dec 7 2002, 12:51 AM-->

Return to “Angelina Jolie”