News

goneabitlara

Postby goneabitlara » Mon Dec 16, 2002 4:14 am

Billy Bob Fights for Angelina

Billy Bob Thornton is trying to win his estranged wife Angelina Jolie back after splitting with his 23-year-old girlfriend. The movie star, 47, has broken up with model Danielle Dotzenrod, who he has been dating since splitting with Jolie in June, and he's telling pals he wants his wife back. According to friends, he has been calling Angelina, who is filming the Tomb Raider sequel in Europe and writing letters to her in the hope of winning her back. And Dotzenrod knows Thornton means business - she reportedly told a pal, "I can see Billy Bob is still in love with Angelina. He even misses their baby. We were not meant to be." The actor split from his wife when their adopted baby Maddox started taking over her life. A pal says, "Now he's telling friends, `It was tough for me at first, but I realize I was selfish.' He knows it's not going to be easy getting Angie back." But all is not lost, according to America tabloid National Enquirer. Despite the fact the actress is reportedly seeing her ex-husband Jonny Lee Miller in England, she has told friends there, "I still love him, but he broke my heart."

Humeur_Sombre

Postby Humeur_Sombre » Sat Dec 21, 2002 2:36 am

I could be totally wrong but I dont think Angelina will go back to Billy bob, she seems like a no nonsence chick and guys who f*** around once usually do it again, stay with Johnny Babe !!

goneabitlara

Postby goneabitlara » Mon Dec 23, 2002 6:03 am

yeah, but looks like little ole jonny isn't as keen as she is....

Return to “Angelina Jolie”