Hi Everyone!

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Sat Dec 28, 2002 11:27 pm

hello! it's my first time to post here...just want to say angelina rocks!!! :)

kerry

Postby kerry » Sun Dec 29, 2002 10:50 am

She totally does!!!! I recently received a signed photograph of her, I am so pleased, I just hope it is actually her autograph as it looks like a scribble (sorry Angelina), although having said that I have compared it with others on the internet and they look so similar, I just hope you know.

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Sun Dec 29, 2002 12:53 pm

hi kerry!!!

she definitely, absolutely, totally rocks...tatoos and all...

vanishingtattoo.com/tattoo/celeb-jolie.htmhttp://www.vanishingtattoo.com/tattoo/celeb-jolie.htm

i wanted to have a tatoo, but i think i'll just settle with a belly button pierce.

...cool you received a signed photograph, did you write to her or something?...

kerry

Postby kerry » Sun Dec 29, 2002 4:47 pm

Hi Chantoir - I wrote to her and requested her to sign a few photos I had enclosed (at her current place of filming). I waited and after some weeks I received a different photo signed in silver pen. I did not receive the photos I had enclosed, spent ages printing those photos out too! Still I can not complain, it is a photo of her on the set of Tomb Raider 1, I love it!!!! Wish I could frame it but I do not want it to fade or get damaged in anyway. Honestly it is now my most treasured possession and could not see myself ever parting with it. I might get a bit greedy and write to her again for another signed photo. Wow, I have really got a photograph autographed by Angelina Jolie, still sinking in.

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Sun Dec 29, 2002 11:45 pm

Hi Chantoir - I wrote to her and requested her to sign a few photos I had enclosed (at her current place of filming). I waited and after some weeks I received a different photo signed in silver pen.
I did not receive the photos I had enclosed, spent ages printing those photos out too!

lol, she must have loved those photos and kept it for herself... :D

Still I can not complain, it is a photo of her on the set of Tomb Raider 1, I love it!!!! Wish I could frame it but I do not want it to fade or get damaged in anyway. Honestly it is now my most treasured possession and could not see myself ever parting with it.

when i read this part, all i could imagine is you cuddling the photo when you go to sleep. :D did she wrote any message or something?

I might get a bit greedy and write to her again for another signed photo. Wow, I have really got a photograph autographed by Angelina Jolie, still sinking in.

well she owe you a lot of photos you spent ages printing..so go ahead dear and ask for another one.. :D

are you american kerry? i'm filipino. :ph34r: but don't worry, i'm not a friend of the terrorist group abu sayyaf. :)

kerry

Postby kerry » Mon Dec 30, 2002 3:24 pm

Chantoir, I am English. What is ph35r? There was no letter or message, just a photo enclosed in the envelope, I am for sure going to try to get another autographed photo.

Humeur_Sombre

Postby Humeur_Sombre » Mon Dec 30, 2002 9:24 pm

OMG Kerry you are soo lucky, I think you should deffinatly try for another one :D , bugger about your other pic's eh. Any chance of you telling me the address you sent your request to ???? please :)

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Fri Jan 03, 2003 12:18 am

kerry: ph35r is supposed to ba an smilie tag..maybe it didn't work when you read my post.. :ph35r: cool! you're english!! like ronan keating!!! :P

kerry

Postby kerry » Fri Jan 03, 2003 2:22 pm

I should have said British really, and Ronan is Irish.

fiestyone

Postby fiestyone » Fri Jan 03, 2003 6:14 pm

Hey-- we're the new Brit pack! I AM the Scottish Angelina.

Hee hee

Fiestyone :huh:

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Sat Jan 04, 2003 1:39 am

kerry: oh british! my bad...

fiestyone: do you love to drink? :D :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug:

fiestyone

Postby fiestyone » Sat Jan 04, 2003 3:10 pm

I partake of an alcoholic beverage once in a while...

lol ;)

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Sat Jan 04, 2003 11:49 pm

does drinking once in a while means drinking dozen times a day fiesty? lol

i read a novel once and the main guy commented: "it's unusual to find a sober scot by noon time..." or something like that..

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Mon Jan 06, 2003 4:11 am

Great! All over Angelina fans!

Girl Interrupted

Postby Girl Interrupted » Mon Jan 13, 2003 3:10 am

Hey Kerri did you have to enclose like money for postage fees and qould you be able to lend us the address at al?? ;) :P :D

Return to “Angelina Jolie”