News

goneabitlara

Postby goneabitlara » Mon Jan 06, 2003 3:59 am

Thornton's Bid to Win Jolie Back

Billy Bob Thornton is launching a desperate attempt to win back wife Angelina Jolie from the arms of fellow actor Jonny Lee Miller. Jolie split from Thornton last July after their intense two year marriage was reportedly broken up by the Armageddon star's infidelity. The busty actress then reunited with her ex-husband Miller, whom she split with in 1999, after moving to his native England to film Tomb Raider 2. However, Thornton has paid notice of recent reports of friction between the pair, and is determined to win back the stunning 27-year-old. A source tells British newspaper The Daily Mirror, "Angelina doesn't know what to do. Billy is determined they give their marriage another shot. He knows that she and Jonny are going through a rough patch and he wants her back in his life. He realizes he was selfish in the marriage. He got very jealous of all the attention she was giving their adopted son Maddox. But he's a changed man. He'll stop at nothing to get her back." Thornton is so determined to show his wife he deserves another chance he is even planning to confront his fear of flying by traveling to meet the Girl, Interrupted star in Hong Kong later this month. The source adds, "Angelina has two more weeks of filming in London for Tomb Raider 2 before moving on to Hong Kong. And Billy's made no secret that he'll be flying there too, despite being petrified of planes."

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Mon Jan 06, 2003 4:08 am

Well, he's trying, but do you think that something will happen? Probably she should wait for a while and see how he behaves this time before taking him back. Good luck Angelina!

goneabitlara

Postby goneabitlara » Mon Jan 06, 2003 9:01 am

I think she should definately wait a while before hooking up with him again! He is a bit impetuous with his love-life, maybe not the best thing for her right now... but, if they still love eachother... who knows!! Good luck to her indeed!

Mizz

Postby Mizz » Mon Jan 06, 2003 10:52 am

i think it's best if he would just leave her alone.. he's an ass! :angry:

DarkDance

Postby DarkDance » Tue Jan 07, 2003 9:52 am

Nothing would be more fun than to see them back together;
giving tons of wild interviews,
getting some new tattoos,
maybe renewing their vows at some other sleezy Vegas chapel with Maddox in the center this time and them making a family commitment.
finally fininshing the "velcro room" in their house,
On the cover of every magazine and telling every reporter who will listen that sex is better than ever,

you get the idea.

But NO!
Can't happen.
Angie would be crazy to let that selfish, immature, wack job back into her life.
He'll never change.
I hate to say that, because I love Billy, but it's the truth.

goneabitlara

Postby goneabitlara » Tue Jan 07, 2003 11:46 am

ahh.. darkdance.. y'know, you have this way with words that i just love..... :rolleyes: !! Well put!

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Tue Jan 07, 2003 4:08 pm

Well, maybe they won't follow that cliche and just do it their way.

Whatever I hope she is OK, and in peace, so that she can work on new movies soon after Lara is done

DarkDance

Postby DarkDance » Tue Jan 07, 2003 7:47 pm

Thanks goneabit,
Maybe she'll take a new wild ride with a new (and better) partner and we'll all have fun reading about it (Angie and us).
Sure is boring right now.
Just writing about the old days (in that first post) made me remember how cool it used to be when every new issue of People or US or Jane had some kind of thing about the latest "Angie shocker".
Or the days when you'd log on Abstracts and there would be like 3 new newsitems posted every day.

Girl Interrupted

Postby Girl Interrupted » Mon Jan 13, 2003 3:06 am

She should definitely DEFINITELY not go back with BBT how many times has the media said that he's changed or he's siad that he's changed, every single time he's been married it's always been oh he's changed, but the truthe is he will never change.

Return to “Angelina Jolie”